[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

Oh My G!!!! 2nd candidate is moving fast...we have to keep track MinShinners...keep coming out our votes and widen the gap...One big fight beautiful MinShinners!!!...Shine bright like a DIAMOND ladies... :x  :x  :x

Guest meridian

ApinyaY said: meridian said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

I read somewhere on psh anti fb page, they commenting very harsh on her about GOA. Everytime she is back on her top place, they make joke at us. Could'nt keep her at top place since it's easily overtaken and keep laughing at SA. They also voting on other candidates to make psh lose. Oh my, my heart couldnt take it but it also strength my mind and my shipper heart to continue voting for psh at GOA. We should do the same guys to prove them wrong. Lets widen the gap there. Please back on action chingue, minshinners, SA and minoz and for those who be a loyal fans of psh. Keep on voting till the end! fight for her. Aaaja aaja!
p/s : sory for my long post

:(:)>-

Guest FarahA

meridian said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

Guest meridian

I read somewhere on psh anti fb page, they commenting very harsh on her about GOA. Everytime she is back on her top place, they make joke at us. Could'nt keep her at top place since it's easily overtaken and keep laughing at SA. They also voting on other candidates to make psh lose. Oh my, my heart couldnt take it but it also strength my mind and my shipper heart to continue voting for psh at GOA. We should do the same guys to prove them wrong. Lets widen the gap there. Please back on action chingue, minshinners, SA and minoz and for those who be a loyal fans of psh. Keep on voting till the end! fight for her. Aaaja aaja!

p/s : sory for my long post

:(:)>-

Chingus don't care those haters. The fire in their hearts will burn them by themselves. Hatred will make them suffering and uneasy and that will kill them without us doing anything. I don't understand people who dedicate their time bashing other people and even voting for the ones they don't love just to win the one they hate. They should know that their time is more precious than doing such thing. Our ship sails with love and no matter we win or lose we still have love in our hearts (but of course we want to win lol). Anyway our happiness will still be with us and if our happiness makes them suffer, let them be because that is what they choose to be. Keep voting for shinhye in GOA and shipping MinShin with love and care. Love is in the Heirs and we should always be positive and go forward just like our dear Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye :x

Guest RoshielleC

meridian said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

Guest EliaE

@fs....i'm so sad read your post...why they're hate psh?...even they don't like her just left her...they do not need act like that(voting anothers candidat to make psh lose)...but this is life there always be like and dislike...keep voting my dear cingus..!!

Guest meridian

RoshielleC said: meridian said: Chinggus this is seriously critical period. The gap is now very small. If anyone doesn't know how to vote faster than 1 time/30mins please send me a pm very quickly!! Urgent!! We need to cast as many votes as possible now!!!

GOA UPDATE:

omg minshinners!!! Victoria in now on the 1st spot! Let us all vote for Shinhye! Let us increase the gap and make shinhye #1 again!!! 3 more days left!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< =D> =D> =D> :!! :!! :!!

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

Guest eunnij09

Chinggus,
Kindly tell me how to vote please. I'll power vote now while am on my break.
Thank you!
***Never mind, I figured it out. VOTED! will vote again soon!

Don't care those hater!!!!!!!!....We love Shinhye.....We can do it.....only 3 days....We can do...but now shinhye drop No.2 already....we have to vote hard....Shinhye back to No.1 until 20 July....Power all chingus....I belive we have to win.....for uri minshin :)>- :x Thank you @meridian