[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest GloriaT

Hello everyone i have something to share. I cast my votes 5 times daily for SIDA then i want it to share this with you guyz how i made this just simply follow the steps:
1. download internet browser as many as u can (mozilla, internet explorer, google, etc)2. make FB account as many as u can.3. Every internet browser open one FB account then you cast one vote for MINSHIN daily
so if we have plenty FB account and having as many internet browser on your tab or pc we can now cast votes more regularly  
i hope it will help tank and GOD BLESS US ALL!!! Go MINSHIN POWER VOTES

Almost there minshinners, keep on voting. We're move to 2nd place now at GOA. More votes and she'll be able to snatch the 1st place again. Fighting!
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Did lmh upload an apple on his weibo? he did not say anything? 

8->

Guest minshin02

Omg what are these two trying to say or hint us, shinhye just updated her twitter with her boyfriend's ideal favorite color for girl (hot pink) and now Minho updated his weibo with an apple. Oh my smurf, my pervert mind tell me that he tries to say he wanna "eat the real apple" *rarw*, Isn't it? >:);) =)) =D> :\">

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night/Lunch Chingues :D

Seems all of us are busy voting . Keep fighting chingues ;)

We will make it !!

We can make it !!

Fight Fight Fight

Btw,happy birthday @fs ;)

And it's KWB's bday too ? Ohh ! Happybirthday KWB =D>

How MINSHIN connect so beautifully in these most recent synchronisation:

minhyetr.jpg
55d7e00b24ab18962b3761.jpg
3077426284_a020b20a_201471416452xmuuegg_T5_87538_99_20140714165103.jpg

MH never ceases to honour SH through CES since his Seoul Encore this year (18/01/2014) and for me it seems like MH's dedicating this whole year of 2014 for SH in this way (so courageously bold and sweet of MH for HIS WOMAN).  Its like a way of keeping and having SH beside him and with him wherever he goes in his heart whilst he cherishes the love of his fans, his everything:10453468_653827344703005_557073285598755...such a wise man, MH-shhi and I never get tired listening to MH sing "Painful Love" again and again!!

credit as tagged

Guest SuZ1430293926

So delightful that now PSH is 2nd rank at GOA!! Well done all of us. Let's continue to vote to bring her to 1st with much much more gap than her competitors so that no 1 can bring her down again. :D

Guest zznini

Sorry to cut your excitement, chingus!

But our bb boy didn't update his weibo. Look at this:

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/489219893586182144/489219893598769152/NxHI5z60.jpg:large

(Sorry again. I'm using mobile, so I can't post a pic... :-w :-w )

Btw, keep voting for our bb boy n bb girl in each poll. MinShin fighting! :x spread the love :x

Please please everyone vote for Shinhye, Minho and Heirs on SIDA Nate. They have more chance in winning there. Judging is 100% fans choice in Nate. This might be our last chance to see them together.

http://m.news.nate.com/2014drama#

But that doesnt mean we have to stop voting for them on soompi. But for those who haven't created an acc for Nate, pls try to do so. We have people who can guide u here @giselle_tw‌ @ravairie‌ @chelsea22‌ @jennbee‌ and even myself

Guest minshin02

Ok guys, I just sign up in Nate and vote for our Minshin and The Heirs Ost, it LOOKs very complicating for signing up a new account in Nate, but it's VERY EASY when you ACT. Hope you guys can spend 5-10 minutes for doing a kind work. It's our chance to see this cute couple attend in the same awards again like SBs awards. Let's us minshiners, Minozs and Starlight Angels make a history again. We can do it. Fighting minshiners (and don't forget to vote in Soompi also) [-O< :x :bz

Guest LaDadaista

Park Shin Hye is the Princess of Fan Service at ‘Median’ Fan-Signing Event2014.07.16 @ 10:59  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam  Translation Credit : Yeawon JungiTZSrm3O8hPpM.jpgibeFI4RrtGL69P.jpg
Park Shin Hye shared special moments with her fans.
As the model of Amore Pacific’s dental beauty care brand ‘Median,’ Park Shin Hye attended a fan signing event titled ‘It’s White’ to spread the importance of dental care.
The fan signing event held on July 15 in e-mart in Sungso gathered a large crowd of fans who came to see the actress.
Park Shin Hye met eyes with each of the fans that came to see her, responding to their enthusiasm with smiles. She also caught attention by sharing her own tips on maintaining healthy, white teeth.
Park Shin Hye said, “I continually use ‘It’s White’ products in order to smile confidently. The products also have a pretty design so it’s a must-have item in my pouch.”
Randomly selected fans also received ‘Park Shin Hye dental beauty kit’ and took pictures with the actress on the spot.
Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye finished filming Royal Tailor and will be launching an Asia tour 2014 Story of Angel in July, meeting with fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand and more.
Photo credit: S.A.L.T EntertainmentSource: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/70859/parkshinhye-holds-fan-signing-event

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Welcome @shinhye1990‌ ;)

Enjoy ;)

Yes !! She's now on 2nd rank ;) We're almost there !!

I know we can make it to the top .

She is trully a goddess. She's like my vitamin. Aigooo shin hye ah, why so pretty? Let's keep voting till the end since we only have 4 days left. Keep voting for lmh, psh and the heirs at soompi and also nate. LETS UNITED MINOZ, SA, MINSHINNERS! 

:-*

Guest MichikoS

We Need 1'000 or more VOTES for Park Shin Hye for GODDESS of ASIA AWARD! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
You can vote many times. Trying to maintain the # 1 position more difficult, rather than trying to get it. So, do not be tired to keep vote, vote, and vote URI BABY GIRL...

[-O< [-O< [-O< :!! :!!
p.s : Thank you @celestin08 for your submission to edit my post
:\"> :\"> :\">

Guest mannie14

Friends,

You guys are just awesome. Two days ago, I was depressed that because the gap between the 1st and SH was over 10k. Now, our SH is at the 2nd place. Our voting power is super. Please keep voting hard because the 3rd place is catching up.

Sorry, guys,I'm done voting for today. It is after midnight here. I'll continue to vote tomorrow. Let's fight till the end! We can do it.

Hi beautiful MinShinners!!!! its a small margin now for ShinHye to be on top for GOA...One big fight MinShinners!!!...Shine bright like a Diamond!... :x :x  :x