[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest MáriaP

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."Jimi Hendrix
Vote  vote  vote!  
:)>-

Guest mamabear1216

@RoseLynB    thanks chingu for welcoming me!!!  >:D< :D >:D<
@meridian    thanks so much for your help! it works...now back to voting for PSH! we have to keep her on the top spot...
MINSHINNERS FIGHTING!!!

Guest minshin02

Is it the same brand of slipper ....

:-/ :-/ :-/ .... another coincidence ... : :-/ :-/ :-/

credit::: Park-SHin-Hye Community

Lol I guess his is casual sandal and hers is home slipper haha :-? . But anyways, good catch ;)

nevrmind

said:

elle8888

said:

soompi admin i would just to know it the votes for this site http://www.seouldrama.org/en/ will not be counted? is it just the votes that has pass through soompi? i just wanted to know because it is clearly that heirs is the winner on that site and the soompi votes are just stuck on one number.........i am just asking wanted to clarify

Been juggling between voting and updating. To relieve some of the stress of MinShinners from the voting issues and whatnot, I just thought I'll share a little excerpt from an FF of mine... 

"Aren't you going home yet?" She continued.

"Can't I stay?" I did my best aegyo.

de9uub.jpg

"No.. Lee Min Ho-sshi... The exit is over there..." She replied.

fy30hz.jpg

111l62x.jpg

"Sorry Lee Min Ho-sshi.. You are definitely cute and all but it's not working for me at the moment." She replied giggling.

28s0hkz.jpg

"Urgh! Fine! I'll go..."

Stay happy! Keep smiling! Start voting! Hwaiting MinShinners!

Guest GloriaT

rackyvirgo said: @meridian, thanks for the trick. I was voting nonstop in GOA and happy that she's near on top again. Minshiners fighting... edit: she's on top so let's vote nonstop

Guest SuZ1430293926

votes for GOA starts to slow down again. Yesterday she was 2nd for a moment and went back to 1st. Really fierce competition..Let us perserve on to vote for PSH and give a pat on each other shoulder when she won on 20th =D>

Guest mannie14

Chingu,

It seems that it is a pattern. During the eastern day time, the fans of 2nd place starts voting a lot. Thus, the 2nd place will catch up soon. We need to vote more to widen the gap. Now only two more day, we can do it. Fighting!!!!

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Hi chingus ;)

Just woke up but before I go to vote let me express how I love and admire all of you :)

I love everyone here. I really do. All of you here are so level-headed,nice shippers.You're all funny,witty,smart and honest.And I can feel your kindness in your words.

I think that's we get for admiring our uri OTP cause their personality was nice as well.

Just wanna say dont mind the haters/bashers. THEiR WORDS TOWARDS PSH/LMH/MiNSHiN SPEAKS THEiR PERSONALiTiES. So again just dont mind it/them.

Sorry for my long post and bad english.

*exit --->

proceed to vote

\m/

Guest AkemiT

Well, I'm a new member in Soompi, and I enter to this MinShin thread <3
I didn't watch The Heirs yet, but I saw some photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye and now I love this couple *--* They look cute together ^w^

sorry for my bad english ;;

I just needed to reminisce on MINSHIN's look of adoring and obvious love on SBS night when they were listening to each other's award speeches on stage:d0c8a786c9177f3ed14bcd6e72cf3bc79f3d5651.jpgSH looking at MH with love and respect.....

and MH looking at SH with love and adoration:f3d3572c11dfa9eca925677460d0f703918fc14d.jpg...love that is so real!

Pray for world peace and less disasters and destruction to our human race and earth.   My heartfelt condolences to families of SK where 5 people died on the helicopter crash and now, MH17.   
I cannot imagine that we are actually living in this era and times foretold and prophesized in bibles, quoran and other religious books about the end of times.   Pray that LOVE will conquer all!!

PS:  Back to voting!!
credit to rightful owner

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

OMG !!

3 Pinoy Crews were their in MH#17 .Really felt bad for my fellow kababayans :(

Guest RoseLynB1430293944

Welcome @AkemiT‌ >:D< enjoy :))

@gentlelily12‌ thanks for that inspirational pictures ;) LOL