[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Hiiiii perverts hahahahaha I have something to tell you about school awhile ago.So I was having a conversation with my close friend who also likes watching K-drama and also like's lee min ho and park shin hye.I can say that she also ships MinShin but not that hard like me she dose no always stalk them like I do a hard core.Then she suddenly ask.

Note:no offence who ships LJS and PSH 

Friend: Do you still watch Pinocchio?

me:yes I do . You?

Friend: (Shook head) 

me:why? it's really nice (then pouted) 

Friend:(Shook her head again)  No.I like the chemistry of lee min ho and park shin hye more.

Me:(I smiled and nodded my head) Ooook.

I guess MinShin is really strong that my friend who dose not ship them hard can really feel it and I forgot to mention that she kinda also ship LJS and PSH before because she also likes LJS.I really love her that's why we get along just perfect and ask her to come with me if PSH goes here and have a fanmeet  and speaking  of fanmeet dose any one know when Shin Hye would come to Philippines ?

Guest meridian

class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[sPOT] Will Lee Min Ho Overcome the Limitations of ‘Chaebol’ in ‘Gangnam 1970′?

Posted on Dec 15, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

21.jpg

Following the first two hit films <Once Upon a Time in High School> and <Dirty Carnival>, a film director Yoo Ha’s last sequence of ‘noir action film’ has finally unveiled itself. Lee Min Ho who gained chaebol image from a popular hit drama <Heirs> and Kim Rae Won who has eclectic charms including ‘pure’ and ‘rascality’ are cast as male leads. The film portrays two men’s friendship and desire for money that surrounds Gangnam region when the region was experiencing a huge real estate boom in 1970s in Seoul.

The press conference for <Gangnam 1970> was held at CGV in Apgujeong on December 12. The film director Yoo Ha attended the event along with lead casts Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, and Jung Jin Young.

Lee Min Ho’s return to the screen grabs our attention. He has been only active in small screens since 2008. Lee Min Ho explained, “I wanted to be involved in a film when I could be fully responsible for it. Then, I met a good film which even had a great message.”

Kim Rae Won decided to star in the movie as he was attracted to its realistic scenario and persuasive character. He plays the role of Yong Gi who is the No. 2 in a gangster group. Yong Gi enters the battlefield of conspiracy and betrayal due to his desire for success which resemble the role he played in <Sunflower> eight years ago. At first, it was hard for him to get immersed in such a violent character but he decided to become a cold-hearted after the director advised him “Yong Gi is a gang”.

31.jpg

Action scene in the mud is something we must focus on. It took seven days to film, 800 tons of water, and 150 extra hands.

Yoo Ha explained “Actors probably had hard time filming the scene, but I almost died because of it. We could not find proper clay materials, so we created the mud from the scratch. At that time, Lee Min Ho had his toenail off and was on painkiller, so we tried to finish the filming before the drug had worn off.”

Actors put in continuous efforts to provide the perfect action scene. Lee Min Ho took action lessons while managing his hectic schedules abroad. Although his action did not fully satisfy the director, it was a great achievement considering the time he had invested on.

Kim Rae Won also shed 15 kg to portray sharp image of the character. He said “It was Lee Min Ho who did strenuous action, and I didn’t have any hardships. I only did mild action” and showed his humble features. 

Jung Jin Young plays the role of Kang Gil Soo who runs a laundry after withdrawing from a gang. He said “I’m not a fan of action film. Moreover, I lacked time to prepare the scene this time. I had frequent pain on my shoulders so I went to hospital and got a shot and then brandished a sword.

4.jpg

The filming took place in quite and serene environment. Most of the casts were male actors except ‘AOA’ Sulhyun who acted as Jung Jin Young’s daughter. She danced ‘Mini Skirt’ at the film set and showed her adorable features to other casts which made many actors to laugh. Lee Min Ho reminisced that “I have a huge mood swing depending on my role in the film and I had not laughed out loud in the past six months while filming. However, when Sulhyun danced, I laughed so hard.”

Lee Min Ho talked about his feelings while filming the movie and said “It was shocking that Gangnam region were only few thousand won (~dollars USD) per acre in the 1970s. I thought this region have always been rich neighborhood, but at the time, it was the wasteland. I’m stepping on the same land, but not I have different feelings.”

Yoo Ha said “Many people might regret ‘I should’ve bought some real estate in 1970s’ but I wish people look at different issue from our film. Real estate has become an object of speculation. It is the dark side of modernization.”

The film premiers on January 21.

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

[YANG, JA YOUNG / yang@wikikpop.com ]

Guest meridian

class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Gangnam 1970′ Lee Min-ho “My Toenail Fell Off but Had to Continue Filming”Posted on Dec 12, 2014

06%EC%B0%A8_%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B81

Actor Lee Min-ho shared his concerns about action scenes.

On December 12, the press release for movie <Gangnam 1970> was held at Apgujung CGV. Director Yoo Ha, main actors like Lee Min-ho, Kim Rae-won and Jung Jin-young participated in the event.

At the press release, Lee Min-ho said, “I practiced action scenes even in foreign countries.” He explained that he needed to practice hard as the movie requires him to show realistic action skills to express the desire of survival.

Lee Min-ho said, “Practicing in action class everyday would not have been enough. Moreover, I did not have much time to practice due to schedules in countries outside Korea. I had to take my action coach wherever I go to practice during short breaks.”
Director Yoo Ha said, “I was not quite satisfied with his action scenes. He would have done better if he had practiced more. When Lee Min-ho was shooting <The Heirs>, I told Lee Min-ho that he would have to join the Marine Cops for three months. But he went to China after the drama. He would have been so good if he had joined the Marine Corps.”

About getting a painkilling injection and continuing filming even after his toenail fell off, Lee Min-ho said “I was on my way to get something to eat when my toenail fell off, I wasn’t shooting,” making people laugh.

Lee Min-ho said, “I had minor injuries like getting hurt while rolling backwards several times when I was shooting movies. I could not film the movie on the day my toenail fell off. But from the next day I had to get a painkilling injection for three days to shoot.”

<Gangnam 1970> is a movie about the desire and loyalty of two men surrounding property in Gangnam when the region started to be developed in the 1970s in Seoul. Lee Min-ho plays orphan Jong-dae who joins the fight over land in Gangnam after going to Seoul after joining a gang while living  as a junkman with his brother Yong-gi(Kim Rae-won).

<Gangnam 1970> will be released on January 21st next year.

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

-----

Should I pity him or laugh? =)) Clumsy JongDae =))

candyminshin said: NizzaW said: Hiiiii perverts hahahahaha I have something to tell you about school awhile ago.So I was having a conversation with my close friend who also likes watching K-drama and also like's lee min ho and park shin hye.I can say that she also ships MinShin but not that hard like me she dose no always stalk them like I do a hard core.Then she suddenly ask.

Note:no offence who ships LJS and PSH 

Friend: Do you still watch Pinocchio?

me:yes I do . You?

Friend: (Shook head) 

me:why? it's really nice (then pouted) 

Friend:(Shook her head again)  No.I like the chemistry of lee min ho and park shin hye more.

Me:(I smiled and nodded my head) Ooook.

I guess MinShin is really strong that my friend who dose not ship them hard can really feel it and I forgot to mention that she kinda also ship LJS and PSH before because she also likes LJS.I really love her that's why we get along just perfect and ask her to come with me if PSH goes here and have a fanmeet  and speaking  of fanmeet dose any one know when Shin Hye would come to Philippines ?

Guest meridian

class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Gangnam 1970′ Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won ‘Rural Style Clothes Look Cool on Them~’Posted on Dec 11, 2014

%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8-%EA%B9%80%EB

<Gangnam 1970> raised fans expectation once again by revealing its still cut images. The film had already garnered much attention when it was revealed that Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won were cast as lead characters.

In the film, Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won play the role of brother-like friends ‘Jong Dae’ and ‘Yong Gi’, orphan boys who rely on each other like a family.

Even before the casting line-up had been confirmed, Lee Min Ho expressed his wish to work with Kim Rae Won. He said “When I was twenty, I went to my first field study to a film set which was <Young Bride>. Since then, I’ve been looking up Kim Rae Won sunbaenim from a distance and I respect him from the down of my heart.”

Kim Rae Won maximized the synergy effect with Lee Min Ho by showing playful and caring features of him.

Yoo Ha director said “Both actors looked fabulous even when they dressed unsophisticatedly. So, I tried to make them look less cool. That’s how attractive Kim Rae Won and Lee Min Ho were. We had great vibes at the film set.”

<Gangnam 1970> is an action film set in the 1970s in Gangnam where real estate development had just started. The film portrays the story of two men’s greed, loyalty, and betrayal over their lands in Gangnam. The movie premieres on January 21.

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

Thx guys make me laughed about those interview lol 
Pity Jong Dae but must admit that I'm laughed so hard =))
Seriously @candyminshin dark skin? Lol for me it was a skin for gentleman huhu.. Kinda like this kind of skin than white skin :D of course for a man, except for woman must be white skin :P that wud perfect hahahaha 
As my mood got shaken before was lurking on the other thread hehe (you know which thread) lol 

As you know I skip so many conversation that not match with the title of thread kinda shipping thread lol but they are really fun thou.. Also keep perviness minshinners I got feeling that the new ship will have the perviness too.. *read some of their wish abt perviness lol* 

So pervy cap @giselle_tw‌ addd more your perviness also mommy @itybittykitty‌ add your pervy conversation our writernim more more pervy ff!!! Ok? We will make the most pervy ship here!!! 
 Because MINSHIN SHIPPERS : PERVY SHIPPERS =)) :))

@candyminshin
Shin Hye is already having her revenge - by acting, laughing with a lot of good looking guys who finds her pretty and one who wants to date her! LOL! It's more like Min Ho is the one that is 'crying out' for her.  >:)
@meridian
With that toenail drop, I finally realise that Min Ho is human! I thought he was just a handsome 'greek-god' who could act and is in love with a goddess name Shin Hye! LOL!
8-}
QhNu6bJ.jpg

candyminshin said: rikasnail said: Thx guys make me laughed about those interview lol Pity Jong Dae but must admit that I'm laughed so hard =)) Seriously @candyminshin dark skin? Lol for me it was a skin for gentleman huhu.. Kinda like this kind of skin than white skin :D of course for a man, except for woman must be white skin :P that wud perfect hahahaha As my mood got shaken before was lurking on the other thread hehe (you know which thread) lol

As you know I skip so many conversation that not match with the title of thread kinda shipping thread lol but they are really fun thou.. Also keep perviness minshinners I got feeling that the new ship will have the perviness too.. *read some of their wish abt perviness lol*

So pervy cap @giselle_tw‌ addd more your perviness also mommy @itybittykitty‌ add your pervy conversation our writernim more more pervy ff!!! Ok? We will make the most pervy ship here!!! Because MINSHIN SHIPPERS : PERVY SHIPPERS =)) :)) LOL AGREED...I DONT LIKE IT WHEN THE MAN IS WHITER THAN ME..MINHO'S SKIN IS REALLY MY IDEAL TYPE OF MAN ..LOL..AND THAT THE OTHER REASON WHY I APPROVE WITH HIM WITH PSH..

hahaha..me to feel a little bothered when they talk abt maybe psh like ljs..and they say her eyes is sparkling when with him...but they are funny so i just let it go~and i admit that sometimes me too join them with the pervy talks..LOL

Agree with u @candyminshin‌, BG shd open the 2014 SBS award with her sexy dance. Like she did for the Melon award. That wd hopefully serve as catalyst for Minshin to level up their love :)

PERVY DARK MOUNTAINS.
That's basically what I got from backreading.

So now we're being acknowledged.. NICEEEE :D
And those pointing fingers about being pervy, you see, I am the most subtle of them all.
Among the ahjummas, its gissy that's hardcore nyahaha
I believe I am a changed person. Yep. I defo am..

*scrolls down and sees the healthy mountains*
Me: Can I touch it?!!
>

Guest branwen

Wow, you guys are the only shippers I know who can speed up a thread by shipping another couple here. In pervy royalness and all.  :)) :D:)>-

So, should we write a fanfic about RaeNim? Why don't we ask @kitkat28 to write an M-rated RaeNim fanfic?

Gosh, that would be so...

tumblr_mhbbx8XG8K1rna0tmo2_500.gif
credit to owner

Hope to see The Heirs tansang footages on screen in upcoming re:Minho fms, don't remember seeing these in his recent China fm. The Minshin moments, sure miss them.

Guest MáriaP

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/sungmin-and-kim-sa-eun-tie-the-knot-wedding-pictorialThey are already :Has become a real couple.!!

Asma Mohammed fényképe.  Supansa Tiamtud fényképe. Maybe they also:they will be?   When  though? 

Source: fotos :Park Shin&Lee Min Ho(Facebook)Thank you graphics  

Guest MáriaP

10353696_278864332305703_810572292378075  

“ [RE:MINHO] 버스 네이밍 이벤트! “

이민호 글로벌투어 2014 
랩핑버스의 이름을 지어보자!  

영상을 감상한 후 !
이민호 글로벌 투어 2014 랩핑 버스에 
어울리는 이름과 뜻을 댓글로 남겨주세요!  

이벤트 페이지 좋아요와 공유까지 하면 참여완료!  

내가 지은 특별한 이름의 버스가 
시내를 활보한다?!