[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest pattituazon

Guys, allkpop wants to know if anybody ships Lee Min Ho with Park Shin Hye in this article:
http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/06/seoul-food-10-celebrity-restaurants-part-1

"Speaking of ships, does anyone happen to ship Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye together? Well get excited, because the beautiful actress's mother has Lee Min Ho's autograph, as well as the autographs of other big celebrities, displayed in her restaurant."
Should we go there and be like uhm...
raisehands_zps9051fb26.jpg

Guest TessB

Wow...@piecesofrainbow.... =D> ^:)^.... you nailed it chingu.... that very detailed pieces of analysis you just posted made me go back to the same feelings, observations that I or we all felt and saw with our Minshin ... reasons why for the first time in my middle-age life I signed up with Soompi, my first Kdrama fans online forum, delurked, and shipped Minshin despite I like Shinhye's other biases and just okey attitude with Minho's biases albeit I also admire other Kdrama pairings. And I thank you for your post, to that non-believer's post, to our some Minshinners fragile hearts and anxiety regarding as you said the "Authenticity" of Minshin relationship.... because you all made me wake up from my "Zen-like state" now... meaning I'm so comfortable, so positive about Minshin relationship... and now because of all these ruckus, I, again have to take my Minshin Sobriety Test.. and as of this posting I could honestly and confidently say that my Minshin Sobriety Test is still very high, never changed, never been down.... if in the future Uri OTP will not end up together, that is okey...I will still equally support them as a pair and individually...The present, the NOW is what matters the most for me because Minshin are both glowing, happy and we are all happy and still spazzing, delulu like crazy here....Now, let me go back to my other source of Minshin vitamins/energy...Minshin AFF.... there are also some commotions going on there now because in one AFF ShinHye just woke up from coma... the other Shinhye just brought to the hospital because she is pregnant and bleeding... on the other story Minshin just got married...etc.... #-o #-o #:-S #:-S :(( :((..... I'm tired... I need to slow down and take a break.... >:) :| >:)

Dear fellow MinShinners,
Sorry for the late replies. Thank you for your comments. That's why I love coming to MinShin threads. The community is full of great people!
@NukeA - I can definitely relate to the spazzin'. That's a common trait all MinShinners have. From far we look like we are dancing. LOL!

@kiklamino - Bookmarked? I am honoured! Really am thankful.

@KymberleeD - Twilight? Haha yeah the dark and broody vibe. But neh.... Can't be compared to PSH & LMH... Cos they are chameleons! Can be Innocent, Sexy, Sweet, Cute and many more. 
@NiniaG - Thanks for the hug. I think all MinShinners need a hug when going through rough waves. Aww~~ <3 <3
@giselle_tw - Your updates I've been following too. =) And the scene yes. I remembered he mentioned that in the interviews. Then when I looked at that scene. It was EUREKA!
@eunnij09 - Thank you. Really appreciate it.
@TessB - LOL! Definitely. Because of MinShin I registered with Soompi too! Never have I attempted to protect and sail for a pairing before even though I watched plenty of dramas!
Update: Currently am preparing a video. But still figuring out how to upload and waiting for the final cut to be published. So hopefully it will satisfy the appetites of MinShinners. LOL! You guys are addictive bunch of people! \m/ ROCK ON \m/

@eunnij09 said: @piecesofrainbow
Chingu, you rock. Seriously. Thank you for that awesome post!
@giselle_tw: you too. that post just made me squeal at my laptop. First time I've seen it for some reason. It's funny how LMH cannot even look up and instead staring down, maybe at the floor. A bit shy, perhaps? :)
MISHINNERS keep on being amazing! Because you all are!

Guest eunnij09

@IsabelinaD‌ Noted. thanks for the clarification. :) still, he did look nervous when she was asked about that kiss! :) Am bingeing on fanfics now. God how I miss 'em.

OMG!!!let me quote this interview from lee min hoLMH:to me heirs is not a work that  I think ah it ended' after the drama ended but"but still part of my memory,and it remained in my memory such as what ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME"did he realy say that?therefore I conclude he already had feeling to shin hye during there heirs days and continued the relationship what they started.
hope its not only now but its forever!!!!!!!

@piecesofrainbow‌ - Daebak!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ @ravairie‌ thank you for reposting the SBS videos its great to reminisce on that MinShin moment, their first LIVE TV appearance together, everything they did that night (the looks, the speech, the skinship, etc.) confirmed the chemistry, the real feeling (they are not acting anymore) that we shippers felt while watching TheHeirs. I love PSH but when I saw how she reacts when she was with LMH (BTS & NGs) oh my uri baby girl LIKES this guy :\"> LMH who can not fall for this guy? He is perfect! Now, I love them both. They deserved each other. For I know, they will make each other so happy in love. Still, we need to pray for our uri couple. With all the "hints" they are giving us why should there be a room for doubt? MinSHin is Love. Love is MinShin. Keep sailing Chingus.....Our ship is 300%Real :x

Guest itybittykitty

this is off screen and baby  boy is still holding her hands...you can tell by the way her jacket sleeve looks pulled... ;))

tumblr_n7r3lhI9Kw1qchnjco1_500.gif

Good morning chinggus. Let's keep voting uri bb girl at GOA. She's at 3rd place right now but the gap isn't that far too. Let's gather our strength and let's bring her to the top again. We have around 23 days left. C'mon c'mon. And please also click like for the heirs at SIDA as the most popular korean drama. Fighting!

:D

Guest LaDadaista

K-Starlight Angels provided lunch support for Shinhye and Royal Tailor staff on June 25, 2014. 213BCB3553ACA14E303490
2368263553ACA15302A792
252F034553AC69F0261D6D

2464C13553ACA15606E1F7

Credit: PSH_Supporters

Guest hotbb

Lmh or his staff must be updating themselves on our forum... That's why lmh is wearing his promo rings today after our chingus' mention of the Promiz rings just yesterday ;)

Naughty tease, whet your appetite for more

;;)

His rings today are different from the two rings he wore in Beijing. Oh bb tease LMH sshi, pls wear those two rings u wore at Beijing FM again, give us a BIG hint that MinShin is solid & rocking :x Hint so Big that even the antis are speechless. Yeah !!!

Guest califgirl

piecesofrainbow said: I don't know if this has been uploaded before...
In January 2014, Jung Il Woo and Jang Geun Suk attended a party held by a photographer and are BFFs of LMH and PSH respectively....but when BFFs of each other can hang out together without feeling awkward, there must be a bridge that links them together. Weeee~~~ ;;)
The "Linkers"
My Favourite Pic of PSH & LMH which I am guilty of editing. 
:D