[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest kalerki

@giselle_tw @ravairie did I miss something here? did a NB post something in this wonderful, addictive thread? tsk... tsk... let's give 'em a hug....
tumblr_mxccytEWdo1qjp8d7o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mxccytEWdo1qjp8d7o4_r1_250.gif

@fs and @parkande you quoted images... please remove chingus

Guest anhay59

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye gave themselves away during the SBS 2013 drama awards! Especially Minho. He just couldn't contain his emotions! So, if they really want to keep their relationship a secret, their respective agencies forbid them to be seen together in any manner ( whether CF, public events, fan meetings, promotions).

Guest shewoonmoon

"there are doors that i can't pass in this world, the door to your room is one of them" "wait for me, and i will let you pass any door you like in this world" 
 The Heirs 2013
tumblr_myoqjglchc1siqvhio1_500.gif

What i love in this ship whenever it is shaken... all of our immortals, legends and superstars are coming out... when when they do.... you have to chew every bits and pieces of the words, because you'll for sure be full!!!

I LOVE TO SEE AS WELL HERE IN MINSHIN THREAD those who has been a follower of PSH and LMH individually way way back before... this is a clear definition for me as well that i am in the right ship... and this is not just delulu... WHY... see, those who have been with MINSHIN separately have seen the two in different ships from way before...the hardcore fans as we know it...! BUT they are here in this thread...in this forum... WHY again...? because they saw that PSH and LMH are both HAPPY TOGETHER... we see them in our eyes..!

again i say it and will say it again... WHO IN THE WORLD CAN CONTEST WHEN YOU SEE THEM BOTH GIGGLING, GLOWING AND HAPPY TOGETHER...? YOU SEE IT IN THEIR EYES... THE OUTPOURING HAPPINESS OF THEIR SOUL...

JIK JIN MINSHIN... 10 YEARS...20 YEARS FROM NOW... HAPPILY EVER AFTER...!

BONUS:
a beautiful gifs way back our MINSHIN Thread 1. Credit to the owner and Dada :)

056f.gif

id36.gif

1lv.gifhttp:1lv.gif

MY BEAUTIFUL HAPPY AND IN LOVE MINSHIN

m2bb.gif

056f.gif

Guest TessB

I'm not good in gifs, posting videos, BTS because I never tried to learn to do it.... But one thing I'm very confident with is my Faith, Love with Minshin, the first and my last OTP I ever/will shipped. Couple items, I don't give much weight on those since mostly those are the things that stars wear because they are sponsored... I put much weight on my gut feelings which I never felt since I followed Shinhye more than 5 years ago and with reading,researching, watching videos about Minho since although I like him in the past but it was only during The Heirs that I really warmed up with him because I saw how he interact with Shinhye and he is the only leading man of Shin hye that she allowed herself to have so much intimate skinship in a drama. It's already been more than 6 months but I haven't attempted to watch Kdrama and finished it.... The Heirs despite its flaws sets such a high bar in my standard, me being a Kdrama addict and it will take another very very good Kdrama for me to return my addiction but I'm not in a hurry because that void is being filled by Minshin at the moment, whether what they feel for each other is real or not ... What matters is they are both happy and I, a Minshinner is also happy spazzing in this thread together with my Minshinner family..... As Minho said... Let's Go Forward... The heck with the non-believers....Fighting Minshin, SA, Minhoz, Minshinners.... :x :x :x

Guest CarolA1430293873

Tan and Eun Sang’s INTENSE Kiss Scene in Ep16 Plus LMH’s Other Kiss Scenes!

By in News

Well, I was really caught off guard after this scene of The Heirs' Episode 16! INTENSE!

Moreover, I was trying to compare Lee Min Ho's other kiss scenes in City Hunter, and Personal Taste.

Which do you think is the most heartfelt and intense one?

If I am to be asked, I would go for ShinHye-MinHo. The angles were awesome and the scene itself! :x :x

So the Heirs kissing scene was the most hearfelt and intense kiss of Minhot sshi simply because Love is Feeling and

Kim Tan =Lee Min Ho :D