[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOVE, LEE MIN HO                   

Reposting @myhepyending Incredible Video in YT version.

Another talented project yet again on baby boy's birthday!

Awesomeness Overloaded

"Those who give up cannot gain victory. It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself."   - what a beautiful quote from our birthday Boy LEE MIN HO :x 생일 축하해 (saeng-il chukha hae) - 잘 생긴 남자 Jal Saeng-gin Namja - Happy Birthday to a very Handsome Man... You have changed my life completely.   YOU HAD ME AT An-yŏng-ha-se-yo 안녕하세요 . You made me a sixteener again and you have redefined my standard of a "beautiful man". They say, your character is far more gorgeous than your looks. I, 300% agree and for that I have adore you completely. My family, (husband and son) accepted the fact you are included in our family portraits :D  Please continue to make us  happy,  as we always include your happiness  in our prayers.  Please don't forget to love yourself because  it makes you love us back in return.  And I hope you have truly met the one person whom you will spend the rest of your life with. I fervently hope that we are not delusional and you have taken your feelings into consideration.   :x You look good together and may you have two wonderful girls and a great family .  Jik Jin Kim Tan...  Hello to my Soompi Minshinners !!! I missed you all.. >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest shewoonmoon

CONFIRMED:  PEPSI China announces Min Ho as new endorser on his birthday! 
BqszYAcCIAAnQfh.jpg:large

SUPHIER New Photo:  "The Great Magician of Suphier"

credit : LMH Thread
10451171_666391733446154_279036059805031
Bqs4_KRCAAE2SYl.jpg:large

faidaris said: If being SELFLESS in our MinShin ship means we too want him for ourselves but unfortunately only our Shin-hye the ONLY person whom can make him happy... THEN I AM CLEARLY, BY DEFAULT IN @lameoser! I am, by default, SELFLESS too! :))

You see where I put my name there? YUP! At his heart :P I am clearly bipolar too, so high five, chingu-yah! :D

#Happy28thBirthdayLeeMinHo

Guest wengwa

Happy Happy Birthday to the man I fell inlove the first time I saw him. To the man who makes my everyday life full of strength. To the man who makes every woman love him more everytime he smiles and do adorkable things. To the man who I know in my heart is inlove to the woman whom I had a crush on. To the man who loves his fan dearly. Saengil Chukkahae Lee Min Ho ssi... I wish u all the best in this world. Keep up the good work and stay happy, gorgeous, handsome and be healthy always. You are our inspiration. God bless you always Baby Boy! Saranghae!

Guest TessB

To our dear Mr. 58, the long legged guy who makes us all happy, makes our hearts flutter, who makes us all pervy just by looking at that majestic mountain.... the guy who has an adorable, dorky laugh.... I sincerely wish you good health, happiness, love on your natal day.... May you stay humble, simple and more success on your career...lastly, may you have a wonderful, romantic day with our baby girl Sinhye........... HAPPY, HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY LEE MINHO <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST HANDSOME NAMJA.......LEE MIN HO ssiON THIS SPECIAL DAY,I WISH U ALL THE BEST,ALL THE JOY U CAN EVER HAVE AND MAY U BE BLESSEDABUDANTLY TODAY, TOMORROW,AND THE DAYS TO COME,,,,,,,MAY U HAVE A FANSTASTIC BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE TO COME......TO ME AS A FAN...U NEVER CAN BE OLD...FOR AS U WERE WHEN FIRST YOUR EYE ...I EYE'D...SUCH SEEMS YOUR HANDSOME STILL.....

Guest sweetie2218

Happy 28th Birthday to our best dear boy LEE MIN HO .. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and your everyday be filled with success, wealthy, healthy, more happiness and sweet love like this flowers from your best dear :x

God blessed you two can live happily and date peacefully untill your married time .. Saranghae MINSHIN :x :x

2014-06-21-19-45-47_deco_zpsa3fe341a.jpg

2014-06-21-20-45-03_deco_zps4cf6b652.jpg

lolipop86gorgeous said: Chingu @LanaA‌..you use minshin pic as your profile pic..and post in another shipper also??? Make me think..what is your motive actually?? So weird?? Are you trying to ruined minshin threads??? Can you make it this thing clear now??? :-w :-w :-w

Guest pattituazon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE MIN HO, YOU GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS MAN! If I could, I'd give you a dancing Park Shin Hye in a giant box. Hihihihihi. But I'd like to think you already got that gift months ago *wink* LOL. KEEP BEING AWESOME! 

LMHo_zps95b2e46f.jpeg

MinShin 

10344854_716727625054529_249531436865303
credit: Baidu CrownCouple (aka MinShi)

From Baidu CrownCouple aka MinShin

SIDA event has listed MinShin as attendees, there will be red carpet, opening ceremony & award giving, events will happen from Sep 1-5, 2014, venues include National Theater of Korea (red carpet & award) & Yeouido CGV.

The Heirs, Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye are nominees in the respective drama, best actor & best actress categories.

It is mentioned that all nominated actors & actresses mentioned in this notification will attend the event(s).

Disclaimer: This is not 100% verified news, please spazz at your own risk~ 

Forward MinShin ~

Happy 28th Birthday Lee Min Ho#Happy28thBirthdayLeeMinHo

vimeo.com/98799681
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/JIyoCPtI3X4/?FR=LIANcredit: TheB + tudou/purple_candy_HK

credit: TheB via Weibo/purple_candy