[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Minshiner Chingu Today I Finished from Thai Press Con . I feel I am lucky which can saw her in person. She really is my angel coz She is very beautiful, she isn't fat but her body is perfect. her voice is so sweet. I also saw Minshin thailand but Minshin Thailand sat on the right side but I sat on the left side, Center part is Media. But it is fate coz our PSH walk from the right side to stage kiki. There are one minshinner who receive gift by Mamonde sponsor from totally 2 persons. Minshin still is fate haha. However I don't take Photo coz my mobile is low quality and For question, I only remember some question coz I still stare at our PSH and I don't interest with question anymore after I only stare her. some question such as "What will you do after 20 years late" ? ans : she may be mother and open coffee shop. ...If you don't be actress, what is you career ? ANS : Policeman . Male MC tease that He will permit PSH arrest him if He is thief ha ha . PS.I am Apologize for my english Skill. :x

puk-pig said: Minshiner Chingu Today I Finished from Thai Press Con . I feel I am lucky which can saw her in person. She really is my angel coz She is very beautiful, she isn't fat but her body is perfect. her voice is so sweet. I also saw Minshin thailand but Minshin Thailand sat on the right side but I sat on the left side, Center part is Media. But it is fate coz our PSH walk from the right side to stage kiki. There are one minshinner who receive gift by Mamonde sponsor from totally 2 persons. Minshin still is fate haha. However I don't take Photo coz my mobile is low quality and For question, I only remember some question coz I still stare at our PSH and I don't interest with question anymore after I only stare her. some question such as "What will you do after 20 years late" ? ans : she may be mother and open coffee shop. ..
engel_0033.gif   

Guest LadyNess

i wonder if our couple order the new iPhone 6.... that's there couple phone right.... hehehe Today is the official released of it.... have a good weekend chingos... thanks to all the lovely pictures from the FM...

ahhhhh..... so jealous and happy for our T-Minshinners and Thai Minshinners, Minoz and SAs... such a happy occasion for you all....a back- to- back event for Min and Shin in a week..... :x =D> .... Shin is really glowing, a different aura she is projecting these days, same with our Min, despite the very hectic schedules they are having right now but you could see happiness and contentment in their faces and demeanor.... I noticed how Shin has really grown into a lovely, regal, classy woman now.. her choices of clothes she wears, very appropriate for every occasions/events she graced, her make-up, her posture (such good posture, confidence).... Our Shin really has come a long way from her preppy styles when she was younger to a more classy, very chic, matured image but still manage to retain that sweet, innocent, charming look that we all feel in love with... uri Min is the same... he is projecting a matured, manly side of him in most of his new CFs but you could still see the adorkable, boyish, lovable guy he made us all gaga with.... really.... such a perfect match.....our beloved Minshin.... ;;);) :\">