Quantcast
Guest RoyalMinShin

[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

....and as PSH said with her own mouth and lips......

"We need to choose someone that makes our hearts fluttered the first time our eyes met. I then prefer Kim Tan"

I do not know if I am in cloud 9  but I know that since I read La Dada 's post I have that huge smile plastered on my face...
 PSH (God bless you girl) indirectly not only confirm the owner of her heart but she described how she felt when she met LMH the really first time.
  Chingus I want to give you all a big hug especially our chingus that went to PSH fm and LMH events and had to wait all these hours to see our babies and show them our love to them individually and as a couple.

Just love this vid at the part (ending with ENG subs) where PSH sent a message to CES reminding ES to invite her if KT and CES get married, lets not forget that both PSH and LMH have said that "LMH is KT" and "PSH is CES".  For me, this is like a declaration of love that is bold that just could not contained itself any longer and that love bubbling in her heart is just speaking for itself:

credit to PSH Arab Fans

SH was in tears too last year in Thailand (29/06/2013), so touched by her awesome Thai fans:2013070113726583225cpu.jpg

But this year, I'd like to believe her tears were both touched by these same wonderful Thai fans and her bubbling love for KT aka LMH which she was able to openly share them with these fans here who could both accept and understand MINSHIN love:image
credit to owner

Guest maudy04

A good morning , lots back reading about our bb girl and bb boy what a spazzing news thanks all. Know I'm confidents that Minshin is rael

OMG She is so CUTE!!!! :x

"@Sk8erBoice: [1] so cute #Shinhye teased fans hahaha #StoryofAngelinThailand

ซนจริงๆ โยนน้ำแข็งใส่แฟนๆ… http://t.co/DnAvjumHds"

http://instagram.com/p/tMFxC8DdG1/

http://Instagram.com/p/tMGz0HjdIv/

Anyway, Happy 400th page MinShinners! Spread MinShin Love! :x

Guest GraceG1430294167

After a a two day typhoon hit our country this ship energiZes me much. How lucky you guys who were in Thailand to meet PSH .Thank

You for sharing the wonderful experiences. I may not be there but your experiences feels me as if I was there too.You sharing makes my meter goes higher minshin is real . There is no need to promote heirs or they can have any platform

For the events in her FM .But why? In my POV it is their way to tell everybody what they have or to have this feeling of togetherness ,to feel their support for each other because they cannot show it visibly as easy as that.As I was thinking this I feel sad because they could not have a normal type but need to be happy for them too for support.let us keep sailing smoothly everyone we are almost there. Minshin hold on.

Guest GraceG1430294167

I was just wondering and thinking guys that PSH do not dance anymore on her FM.Aside from her ankle sprain I think LMH restricted her from dancing.For me it is just ok PSH have done so much dance before.And besides whatever she does she still can make her fans happy.

Guest ver2006

kiklamino said: ....and as PSH said with her own mouth and lips......

"We need to choose someone that makes our hearts fluttered the first time our eyes met. I then prefer Kim Tan"

I do not know if I am in cloud 9  but I know that since I read La Dada 's post I have that huge smile plastered on my face...
 PSH (God bless you girl) indirectly not only confirm the owner of her heart but she described how she felt when she met LMH the really first time.
  Chingus I want to give you all a big hug especially our chingus that went to PSH fm and LMH events and had to wait all these hours to see our babies and show them our love to them individually and as a couple.

Guest LaDadaista

Do you guys see what I see? >:) >:) >:)iVHKy3di0foDN.jpg Credit as tagged

LaD unni and Madie (MadethV)
HAHAHA this made my day! Your posts just crack me up! LOL.
just like a puzzle, PERFECTLY FITS!! =))
I see them mountains but the valley, no..... =)) >:)

Okay, I've read the great FA of LaD unni (we love you to death unni!!!) and I only got this to sum it all up:

Cha Eun Sang loves Kim Tan; Kim Tan loves Cha Eun Sang
Cha Eun Sang is Park Shin Hye while Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho
Therefore;

PSH LOVES LMH and LMH LOVES PSH.

I knew I had great logic. Not am I only pervy genius, I'm 300% right with my instincts.
TIME TO SPAZZZZZZZZZZ!!

>
LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

OMG Watch These Clips of Shin Hye! :x She is just so CUTE and CHARMING! :x

http://youtu.be/bnuXZtWvBqM

http://Instagram.com/p/tMYO1xxjtM/

I'm melting with all her cuteness... :x

Dada and @madethV you two really made my day ... hahhaha spot on gurls 
Repost !!
ufnQj9.jpg

BB Boy : Well, hello there twinnie 
tumblr_nc86jxND8l1r96otwo2_250.gif

I'm all sweating just by looking at it ... Hurrh !!
tumblr_nc86jxND8l1r96otwo7_250.gif

credit as tagged

gentlelily12 said: SH was in tears too last year in Thailand (29/06/2013), so touched by her awesome Thai fans:2013070113726583225cpu.jpg

But this year, I'd like to believe her tears were both touched by these same wonderful Thai fans and her bubbling love for KT aka LMH which she was able to openly share them with these fans here who could both accept and understand MINSHIN love:image
credit to owner

Guest minshin5857

Thank u everyone for sharing your experience with SH's fan meeting....There are so many spazzworthy moments  :x :x :x I felt as if I personally attended the FM and Iam so happy reading all the posts abt it :D  Happy 400 pages and many more to come minshinners.....  :bz Keep sailing :-h

Guest MáriaP

Good morning !! Hello !! Good evening! Good night! Unto everyone :who where live, dwell!!! ♥
Thank you everyone for sharing your experience with SH's fan meeting....!!There are so many spazzworthy moments  !! :-*
Happy 400 pages and many more to come minshinners.....  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gYSjDPWkKIZoP9QMjTc   

Footwear:same brand?!
:-/  8->