[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHINHYE

Spoiler:

don't cry my beautiful princess, were always here to support you and love you unconditionally.whatever you do in every aspect of your life. and it makes us cried too whenever we see you crying.  you're the most beautiful woman even if you cried. we love you shinhye....
credit to the owner pshicimage

can anybody help in translation why she is crying, baby girl you fans will support you whatever happened we love you, just be strong please any body help us to know the many crying scenes today for what? hope she is alright i feel tight chest seeing her like this ...

125.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                                                   Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour  class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                                                   Story of Angel in Thailand  Fan MeetingBx_BvcHCUAADtRq.jpglarge.jpg

Spoiler:Bx_Bw0JCEAA_BdL.jpglarge.jpgBx_BwF3CAAE8weo.jpglarge.jpgBx_BxdWCYAA-mxF.jpglarge.jpgimageimage

credit to the owner pshic

Bx-7LbLCMAAeti9.jpg

Shin Hye cried because she was touched by her fans love for her. They have a special fan project during the event for her.

cr: Sk8erboice

Park Shin Hye rap part for My Dear

cr: Kominaem

140920 Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour Story of Angel in Thailand

cr:EnTown

MMEDH said: can anybody help in translation why she is crying, baby girl you fans will support you whatever happened we love you, just be strong please any body help us to know the many crying scenes today for what? hope she is alright i feel tight chest seeing her like this ...

how can any body  hate a sweet angel like her, i love you my baby i cry with you and i laugh with u, i will support you always, thanks GOD it is a joy tears

c how humble she is cry for sweet gestures from her fans, sit beside them in the floor baby girl u deserves the best, hope u success in all ur next projects , may GOD bring happiness to you heart always as you gave us :*
:x

Bx-8Wj_CUAApnwD.jpg:large

Guest LaDadaista

Brief Fan AccountPark Shin Hye '2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting, BKK, Thailand 2014.09.20Summarized in Thai by my friend (M&M) / Translated into English by me (@LaDadaista)Note: My translation is not arranged in the chronological order according to what really happened in the fan meeting.
AFTER SINGING "MY DEAR"
PSH: Do you guys know who "My Dear" is?
While other fans mumbled their answers quietly, T-MinShinners shouted...
MinShinners: Oppa!!! (They mean Minho oppa...LOL)
PSH: Yes, "My Dear" is my Shinwon oppa. 
Me: Yes, the one and only safest oppa she could mention!!! LOL

PSH: My Shinwon oppa couldn't really come here because he's had another work schedule. But this is good for me, because my brother is very talkative, when he told jokes, every laughed but when it was my turn to tell jokes, nobody laughed for me. (*cutely pouting*)

HEIRS: BEST OF THE BEST : Camping SceneibnYZiDmZoXsoa.jpgMC: Why did you look shy in this scene?
PSH: I don't think I was shy back then.
MC: Really? But I still think you looked shy then. LOL
PSH: In the scene that Kim & Eun Sang walked hand in hand on the road at dawn after the camping scene, this scene took very long to film. I didn't have any sleep yet, I was really exhausted and my face was bloated because we had to wait up the whole night until the dawn to film this scene.
MC: When you held his hand, was his hand cold?
PSH: It's been a year after the filming ended already and I really can't remember...Hahaha

HEIRS: BEST OF THE BEST > Hand Warming Scene

ilYrAarwLabNV.jpg

MC: When I watched the hand warming scene, I really felt like squealing and tearing my pillow!!! (>_<)Me: LMAO...This MC is soooooooooo funny!!!MC: Many Thai guys want to do that to their girlfriends like Kim Tan, but we can't really do it here because the weather in Thailand is very hot. If Thai guys blow the hot air on their girlfriends' palms, their palms must really be sweaty.
PSH: (*bursting out laughing out loud*) So they need to bring their girlfriends to Korea (*laughing*).

MC: Eun Sang seems to like endearing herself to Kim Tan with her sweetness, how about you? Is your true self like that too?
PSH: When did I ever endear myself to Kim Tan with my sweetness?!!! (*laughing*). And my true self is not like that, probably a bit like Eun Sang in that aspect. (*laughing*).

MC: Why didn't you choose Young Do or Chan Young?
PSH: Chan Young is more suitable for being just a friend.
MC: How about Young Do? Why didn't you choose him?
PSH: It's not that I didn't choose Young Do but it is also better to be just friends with Young Do. We need to choose someone that makes our hearts fluttered the first time our eyes met. I then prefer Kim Tan.
Me: Spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing (>_<)

PSH: Eun Sang is not the type of girl who flirts around with other guys. (She only likes one guy.) (*Asking her fans*) Who likes Kim Tan, please raise your hand! (*Many fans raising their hands*). Who likes Young Do, please raise your hand! (*Some fans who just raised their hands for Kim Tan earlier also raising their hands for Young Do again*)
PSH: Awww, look at you guys, you guys don't love just one person like Kim Tan.

MC: Could you please call Kim Tan out?
PSH: Awww,, what a pity! Kim Tan is not here...
MC: Do you think Kim Tan is very handsome?
PSH: Yes, he is very handsome!
MC: If I were very handsome like Kim Tan, I would still choose you! (This means 
with a handsome face like Kim Tan, he could choose or flirt with other girls instead of Shinhye, but he wouldn't do that.)
MC: You know what, my omma is a big fan of "Heirs", she was so crazy about "Heirs" that she asked me to buy a dream catcher for her. -__-"
PSH: *Bursting out laughing out loud*

TALKING ABOUT PINOCCHIO
PSH: My character in Pinocchio will hiccup whenever she tells a lie.
PSH: (*Turning her face to the MC to say this*) You are so handsome! (*then she suddenly hiccuped*) 

Me: Hahahahahahaha =))
MC: (*shocked*) Ouch, I got bitten. -___-" 
Me: =)) 

- End -