♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

I have to admit this is most definitely the STRANGEST k-drama I've ever seen...please explain me something... were the movie version's ending will be completely different from the drama's version?.. :-? :-?? Aigooo my head 8-} (:| @-)

and my chingu @ruzikie were you will ever be able getting release from the jail?..I shall throw you a congratulatory party later when the drama finish soon
=D> \:D/

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better for having delulu disorder although we know we will sink soon. SHIP WILL BE SINKING BUT THE DELULUNES OF QUACK WILL BE FLOATING !!!! YEAH :D

@angel_natdylax5 thanks dear. It's kinda cool in jail adn we should count until 30 days so i can be free~

Guest TrangB

heylody said: Hi, i'm a french fan of HoonHyun but in France there is no topics like this. Sorry if my english isn't well. ><
We are crossing the barriers of language, hehe ! ~

Quack, quack, quack !  :-\"

Guest heylody

pandalover1 said: heylody said: Hi, i'm a french fan of HoonHyun but in France there is no topics like this. Sorry if my english isn't well. ><
We are crossing the barriers of language, hehe ! ~

Quack, quack, quack !  :-\"

Guest chalicu

I found that whoever decided to train JHee to be a spy and get her involed in dragging Hoon into "plan" was stupid. Unless she lost memory, you couldnt expect the one who was willing to die and sacrifice for her lover to betray him. that was so unreasonable  :)
and you guys argued too much about the years, the time. I am not good at calculating but I cant with the other team' defence. they said anything could happen in dramaland. yeah, so why they cant accept the fact that Hoon can love Hyun, yeah, like they said, anything can happen :))

Guest JessicaD1430293883

In Pdnim account it says that chinese fans are most for hoonhee couple !!!! So the drama end game will be hoonhyun since the movie is for chinese people who loves more hoonhee couple !!! Moreover the movie is to short for quack couple to fall in love. They need time to develop their relationship !!

There are still hope

Quackers keep supporting our hoonhyun couple :)

Guest heylody

@sandjh Ahah, thank you !  :D :x
@TrangB Don't laugh but .. I don't know what is delulu .. :( I think is like " fun " ? No ? 
:-?
Hahah, thanks !

JessicaD said:

In Pdnim account it says that chinese fans are most for hoonhee couple !!!! So the drama end game will be hoonhyun since the movie is for chinese people who loves more hoonhee couple !!! Moreover the movie is to short for quack couple to fall in love. They need time to develop their relationship !!

There are still hope

Quackers keep supporting our hoonhyun couple :)

Archived