❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

just saw this in kikyo fan IG

Please bear with me guys hahahaha :D

we all know who's behind with that height, the style, the proportion, and we all know as well who's with him :ph34r::D

18209100_10207029461893694_4576739471438

even wonder why someone has to hide and covering all himself just to be with ms park.. hahahaha :huh:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingudeul....  Thank you so much for your every informations bout our beloved wonkyo to us. Honestly I always wait for your latest news day by day just curious bout this ship.. Guys I just wanna ask your opinion about this photo. I found it in song hye kyo's IG dan sise's IG. Is she the same lil girl?? Well wait a moment im gonna post the photo sorry I'm still finding the way to post it

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling these two are still in a relationship.I am so happy for them.They want it to be private and they are guarding it tightly.I am praying for them and will wait patiently when they are ready to announce.Thank you RiiSaa for this revealing photos!I hope you will find more.

1. https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-hye-kyo-poses-sexy-with-best-friend-yoo-ah-in/

In an interview with W Korea, Song confessed that she believes friendship doesn’t exist between a man and a woman. “I don’t have any male friends. I'm close to Ah In from my agency and Joong Ki from a drama, but for them I think I’m a noona who buys them food.”

2. http://m.scmp.com/magazines/48hrs/article/1631827/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-kyo-talk-about-learning-life-lessons-my

” She happened to mention the project to Kang, who is in the same management company. The two have been friends since appearing together in Jang Joon-hwan’s Love for Sale (2010), and move in the same social circles. “He showed a great interest in the story, so I told him to ask for the script,” the actress recalls.

This is a fishy one.. .

In recent interview with W magazine, SHK stated she doesn't believe in friendship between man & woman.  She made no secret that she is close to both YAI & SJK but she also made it clear they're both kid brothers to her, tho she put it that the 2 guys who are her as their noona.

In the 2nd article was during MPL interview from 3 years ago. At the time both clearly talk abt their close friendship as  proven when SHK showed & discuss abt the work offered to her with KDW. 

My point is what happens to the friendship between man (KDW) & woman (SHK)?  We know they somehow  still hang out since they have many mutual friends,  especially  Miss Park?!  & of cos their shared stylist to name the least. Has she finally realized friendship between a man & a woman will eventually becomes lovers? That they're no longer friends but lovers instead? :D

Well,  just a thought when I read the recent W interview....plus the recent Laneige Taiwan slip abt oppa & happy news implying an upcoming wedding, I can't help but be hopeful.. 

20 hours ago, seaaes said:

Hello guys! 

What do you think about this news?

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/05/11/best-buddys-night-out-kang-dong-won-and-bae-jeong-nam/

credit: oceanluv@kdwthread

ps. I mean that girl 's with, 

Just for comparison

Spoiler

2017-05-11_07-51-00.jpg2017-05-12_14-37-07.jpg&key=7e02f14a7b1c2017-05-11_07-51-15.jpg13129172_1723579544582137_1363930956_n.j

Looking at the hair length & color,  it's almost the same as our girl recent spotting. 

Also she has the same body built, height & casual style....and when she stood next to KDW,  it's exactly at  the same height difference  as when our girl stood next to KDW,  without her heels.  

Seeing how attentive & protective KDW was with the girl, it's a matter of time for his relationship to be in the open, regardless if she's our gal or not.  If the girl is truly our girl, my bet Dispatch has been promised to get an exclusive later on,  which was why they cover her face.

Spoiler

2017-05-11_07-51-04.jpg2017-05-11_07-51-10.jpg

It looks KDW buddy sat at the front sit while KDW sat at the back, most probably next to the lady. .

On 5/12/2017 at 2:00 PM, lxands said:

1. https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-hye-kyo-poses-sexy-with-best-friend-yoo-ah-in/

In an interview with W Korea, Song confessed that she believes friendship doesn’t exist between a man and a woman. “I don’t have any male friends. I'm close to Ah In from my agency and Joong Ki from a drama, but for them I think I’m a noona who buys them food.”

2. http://m.scmp.com/magazines/48hrs/article/1631827/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-kyo-talk-about-learning-life-lessons-my

” She happened to mention the project to Kang, who is in the same management company. The two have been friends since appearing together in Jang Joon-hwan’s Love for Sale (2010), and move in the same social circles. “He showed a great interest in the story, so I told him to ask for the script,” the actress recalls.

This is a fishy one.. .

In recent interview with W magazine, SHK stated she doesn't believe in friendship between man & woman.  She made no secret that she is close to both YAI & SJK but she also made it clear they're both kid brothers to her, tho she put it that the 2 guys who are her as their noona.

In the 2nd article was during MPL interview from 3 years ago. At the time both clearly talk abt their close friendship as  proven when SHK showed & discuss abt the work offered to her with KDW. 

My point is what happens to the friendship between man (KDW) & woman (SHK)?  We know they somehow  still hang out since they have many mutual friends,  especially  Miss Park?!  & of cos their shared stylist to name the least. Has she finally realized friendship between a man & a woman will eventually becomes lovers? That they're no longer friends but lovers instead? :D

Well,  just a thought when I read the recent W interview....plus the recent Laneige Taiwan slip abt oppa & happy news implying an upcoming wedding, I can't help but be hopeful.. 

I've been a fan of SHG since AIMH and SHG is very straightforward and honest and honestly if she was really dating SJK at the moment, I feel like all of korea would know by now if that's the case or not. but because SHG is not the type to declare her relationship just like in the past, I honestly don't think there's anything going on between SHG and SJK, like she said herself, he's like a dongsaeng to her. in the case of KDW, that's totally different because these two never straight out denied their relationship, it got me excited again to see KDW with you know who, we all here know how even though they're no longer in the same company, KDW stylist is still the same as SHG. also looking at those new photos of KDW out and about, that lady with the blurred out face, I can't help but think that, that's uri SHG because of the height and hair style, and we all see how her style has changed over the years, their casual style is so similar now its not even funny. regardless of if they're dating or not, we at least know they're still close. :D

2017-05-11_07-51-15.jpg

As the above photo,  i don't think is SHK.

1. This lady hair length is longer, possible more than shoulder length.  (Try to enlarge the view)

2. The style of wearing not like SHK style.

What i feel from the photo, this lady looks like feeling not well after their night outing. Btw,  from the photo there are 2 possibility ->  in a relationship or friendship.  But why the dispatch wrote  KDW & BJM night outing for attending friend opening party?  Dispatch should wrote caught KDW night outing or secret dating with a lady.  Is there a big question mark????  Maybe this lady just nothing for making a news, if is SHK caught of this outing sure a BIG NEWS. 

Conclusion:  Possible this lady is nothing.  

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:14 PM, crimson09 said:

Yes, the girl doen't seem to have a short hair. However, although Dispatch published this article on the 11th of May, the pictures were taken on the 29th of April (it says so in the Korean version of the article). Kyo cut her hair after her Esprit event in Hong Kong (therefore, in May). 

I'm not saying the black-haired girl is Kyo. But it's definitely not impossible. Actually it reminds me of her. But I may be wrong. So, I'm just waiting for a follow-up article, because I really don't see the point of the first one. Why would an outing between friends be considered a scoop? 

By the way, @majicah, that guy is actually Park Hyung Sik. He joined UAA in March, and went to Singapore with manager Park for drama promot

Here's the thing.. .SHK is no longer JUST a Korean A Lister actress but a Korean megastar and same goes with KDW.  Their names represent South Korea,. They're spokesperson of many establishments as well as organization.  Furthermore KDW doesn't come from just any household. Why do you think he was never been in any romantic scandals in more than 10 years being in the industry?  Most of his rumours came from unidentified  source, fans speculation & also fans accounts.  Nothing from official stalker media like Dispatch.  My bet that the media people from his family business  wud have taken care of it . Also since it was a group outing, they can't make it  a dating scandal,  after all it's no secret they're friends who hang out together when not working, so it's possible Dispatch  might get sue by these rich people for invading their privacy & creating unnecessary scandal especially if they're truly not lovers. 

Thus back to the picture.. .why again was it such a big deal and KDW hanging out with a not so famous male buddy? Even more intriguing the news wasn't even fresh,  with almost 2 weeks delayed *roll-eyes* . Also why focus on the guy when there's a juicier gossip right beside KDW,  the lady with figure that resembles SHK?

I'm half suspecting Dispatch had some kind of deal with  their agencies to do cover up first,  so they cud get an exclusive later.  Maybe it's just be but KDW seem a bit too attentive/possesive of the girl to be just friend  because as we all know although KDW is friendly he  usually puts some distance with female friends. So far SHK is the only female friend he seem most friendliest  & most skinship with. So until proven otherwise I'm gonna believe the lady was SHK. 

1 hour ago, seaaes said:

2nd pic not wonnie

he's a photographer, Dylan

Of coz, i know 2nd pic not KDW :D.  I meant the pose very similar.  1st pic - vogue magazine & 2nd pic - kyo instagram.  :wub:   

• 4 weeks later...

Oh i miss this couple so much especially dong won oppa :tears:

@Rii Saa I'm not sure if they're the same girl, but SS liked photo which SHK posted one day after KDW birthday

I am happy KDW won star asia in new york asian film festival 2017. By the way, compare with Master which not too long release from Vanishing Time, i like Vanishing Time more. He's awesome there, the child actress also good. Movie is so good and beautiful :wub:

credit. gangdongwon_photograph

I heard CafeG will end sales on 18th this month. SHK stylist also removed her public account. I am sad. Why? :(

Spoiler

I often hear about song song spotted together, bla bla bla ..., so if they're really in a relationship, i hope Dispatch or other media can reveal their picture soon or maybe themselves that announce their relationship. If not, i hope SHK uni can take a project, so public can talk about her new project. Actually, this is really annoying for me <_< Sorry

However i still have a little hint but not sure. At the end, i hope KDW & SHK will be more success with their career and personal

credit. shinkwangho

Missing this bff....

Looking at this KDW & frens outing picture

2017-05-11_07-51-15.jpg&key=0787b03ea9c8

I still belive the girl is our girl. She has the right casual, non working style, also she wud usually tied up her hair even if she has ahort hair.

11376253_1639853726262849_1291913259_n.j

And their height difference match KDW-SHK so accurately.

383277.jpg

Since missing this bff, just wanna re-post this..

13649389_1023745257733627_501645885_n.jp

More pictures of SHK and KDW....they look so right for each other!I'm sure this has been posted before,just reminiscing while waiting the the big day!

17 Lovely couple photos of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won

Apr 21, 2016 - Descendants of the Sun actress Song Hye Kyo has fallen in love with many hot actors on screen, and Kang Dong Won is one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently came across a comment abt an old rumor of KDW & actress Jung Yumi. What more even interesting these 2 people claimed they never even met yet the rumor ridiculously pop up just becos JYM updated her social media with  some emoticons whom some claimed supposedly meant KDW :rolleyes: so much so KDW side threatened to take legal action to those who continue spreading the rumors.

However what the commentor said hits me...

Spoiler

This person said something abt how weird it was that of all the people they link to KDW is JYM who happened to be a close friend & bff to YAI, since KDW himself is SHK's close friend. We know SHK & YAI are close but SHK made it clear YAI is just a kid brother she never has. 

In 2012 YAI claimed he is in a stable relationship. In 2013 he named JYM as his ideal woman. Also mention she's the perfect woman for him. Years after that they went to official & private events together & of cos celebrating birthdays together

9bee8071-2542-458e-8722-a36ce42c8420.png1f6af556-9601-4349-b059-951a0e4f8643.png4448047c-eee6-4e23-ade1-f140668a9153.pngjunu.jpg

So here's a thought...YAI & JYM belongs to the same art studio which SHK often came to support, so perhaps cud it be someone spotted KDW around the studio, but didn't see SHK, has been wondering whom he came to see, and JYM happen to update a post with some random emoticons, and the person jump to conclusion KDW was at the studio to see her instead of waiting/picking up someone else...

As for SHK & SJK, even if mbc claimed they were in Bali abt the same time I dont believe they have anything more than a platonic relationship. SHK has been close to younger guys before but she never refer to them as her dongsaeng especially the one she has romantic interest with like HB. So even if she hang out with SJK when they in Bali, its not a big deal since they were together with group of people. Unless if they were caught alone anywhere then there's a reason to believe they have something on. Its no like the were caught ariving alone, just the 2 of them. Anyway I often has the impression SJK already has a non celebrity gf, even before DOTs.

My favorite Won kyo pic

0005_zps835df401.jpg~original

Watching movie together

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSxVT9ANRPBbC1rAfAg5Z

With staffs after photoshoots in Paris.....I love it they both still sticking together even if this is an unofficial photo

popop5.png

And check out KDW's eyeballs...he seemed cant take away his eyes off her..lol

mplhk_zps338955ed.jpg~original

Archived