[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

yura followers in ig ....here https://instagram.com/yura_936/
is now 106 k...<3<3<3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Grimm_Jagg to me , the scene whenever Jjong looked at Ahyoung for a while , he regared her intently and giggling . It's such a most beautiful moment in my eyes. I know that when he looked at her like that , he must have been thinking something (b.c we were not him , so we did not know ) But i think when a guy stare at a girl like this , that guy must fall in the girl already . Even i'm a girl ..but i think whether male or female we would not give a stare like this for the opposite sex whom we don't like 
p/s : When i read your post , i start looking for some singal about how a man fall in love . Then google give me a result =]]]]]] http://www.wikihow.com/Know-when-a-Man-Is-Attracted-to-You
part 2: REading his body language 

1. See if you can catch him staring at you
  2. See if you can catch him holding your gaze
  3. See if he turns his body toward you when you speak
  4. See if he fidgets a lot around you
  5. See if he's always looking for excuses to touch you
Check and see  how many thing  our Jjong have done =)))

@tidumiiinTheir own world, where one revolves around the other. He pays attention to the littlest actions of hers and likes seeing different expressions...
Like this, he was having fun, liking it when she was annoyed with him. :)) Jjong actually reached out to her face, I was shocked when I saw it. Hehehehe
tumblr_nfeg7nvlTY1tffyufo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfeg7nvlTY1tffyufo2_500.gif
tumblr_nfeg7nvlTY1tffyufo3_500.gif
tumblr_nfeg7nvlTY1tffyufo4_250.gif tumblr_nfeg7nvlTY1tffyufo5_250.gif

credit: pinky-fleury

Guest prism2103

from what @tituyphing shared here is the full video where the gif came out. but ur not missing anything. jong & boys only come out for that moment. lol i love how dorky them boys are. esp w sung jun pausing to see if he should follow soohyuk to do a fist pump or jong's peace sign lol :) starts @0:24

=========================btw jong & yura's individual profile wikipedia pages have been updated! check them out if u have time :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Jong-hyun -> looking @ jong's profile i see that he's really an all rounded entertainer :) 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yura -> so too is our fav girl! =========================- jong in arena cutcredit: http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm?idxno=2015032612131220975
소유 신수지 하석진 홍종현 강남, 대세 남녀의 스포티한 일상[스포츠투데이] (Shin Soo-ji (gymnast), Ha Seok-jin (actor), jong, & gangnam )2015032612131220975_8.jpg

Hi everyone. Silent reader here for almost long time. I never thought that my addiction to Jjongah WGM could take me until join this ship. I really enjoy how fast information shared in this ship. And also the best thing is I could share the same joy with people around the world in this forum about how beautiful and sincere is Jjongah relationship. I already watched Jjongah for four times and could not bored with them. I love to see their smiles and their jokes. I love to see how compatible they are for each other. If anyone notice, actually from the start Jjong is the one that want to have an active and lovey dovey relationship. But Ahyoungie is the one that shy and cover it wither bubble personality. Then Jjong match his speed with her. But after Ahyoungie feel comfort with her heart and Jjong oppa, she slowly want to do the lovey dovey and Jjong becomes the one that realize 'she is so captivating' haha #ibelievewhatiwanttobelieve. Anw. I love our 2nd home! I hope in the future I could see Jjongah in same appearance in random show. I think that will be enough for us. Just hope they relatioship either as friend or lover is going well. (As Lee Seung Gi everlasting fans, I really happy when know Ahyoungi just same like me hah. Even my boyfriend also get jealous when I always care about my LSG things) Jjongah Fighting!

Guest hyukee404

Hi guys!! Finally almost 2000 pages and we will move into the new thread 8->Hmm, i see some people worry about Jjongah's relationshipMake me wanna say...Don't worry about Jjongah relationship!  ;)) Like what I've said, they will have best relationship!! Whatever it is. Trust me, seeing they become BFF is happiness for us. Moreover they become a real couple. UYEAH.Amen ^:)^Trust me.Jjong always close with people he feels comfortable with. And mostly those people are  who worked together with him. The boys a.k.a F5 a.k.a his BFF, they get along when they filmed a drama together. and other friends of him.And he always said that filming as a couple with Ahyoung is different with other roles he acted with other artists. He definitely feels special.You can see him being close with other actors/artists, moreover with yura when he said it feels different.And for Yura.... Akhh... Why does she look so beautiful with that kind of heart? Pure, innocent, silly, crazy, and full of forgiveness....Everytime Jjong said sorry to Yura, she will be like "Ah no problem, seriously... You don't have to say sorry"Even when the MCs said "Akh, Jjong not supposed to be like that" she will be like "Gwenchana, that's Jjong oppa. I know how it feels, that is just his personality"And I will be like "AAAAAAKHHH WHATTA NICE LADY"And do you think Jjong will leave an understanding lady like her? The one who accept everything about him include his weakness. I bet no. And I bet Jjong wants to take care of her clumsiness foreverI'm sorry for long post but i just wanna share my thought. And my delusional thinking ^:)^

The tension during this episode... After the zoo date, while waiting for the fried chicken and beer. Hehehehe When Jjong remade the ideal type category to include AhYoung.
"Innocent, Cutie or Sexy, Glamour?" "Sexy, Cutie & Glamour." "So you like me then~"tumblr_neisyhQuoG1tffyufo1_500.gif
tumblr_neisyhQuoG1tffyufo2_500.gif

Guest bbblyzu3

Grimm_Jagg said: The tension during this episode... After the zoo date, while waiting for the fried chicken and beer. Hehehehe When Jjong remade the ideal type category to include AhYoung.
"Innocent, Cutie or Sexy, Glamour?" "Sexy, Cutie & Glamour." "So you like me then~"

Guest JjongAhyoung

it's been sooo long since i last posted here. . . 
so excited for our new home :D
let's enjoy and support #Jjongah forever :))
i'm so happy that i joined this ship  :x 
"LET"S KEEP SAILING"
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6x7q8sq4blc8

Guest phichul

@Grimm_Jagg Andweeeee... i want to join you to spoil last page with lots of jjongah moment... but there's thunder which ruin my wifi internet connection.. >.< . So i just can use my phone to post in this forum.. T.T I hope tomorrow my connection is back to normal so i can spazzz...in the last page >.< *dontleaveme... Lol Anyway, before this thread close.. HAPPY 2000 PAGES jjongaholics... thanks for all awesome,insight,funny post in this thread.. we going through a lot of up and down together..and its such a precious memories.. Hope our second thread will be daebak with a lot of good news, a lot of inspiration post, creative post.. and another good thing ^,^ Aishh.. my post really unorganized and not tidy.. i hate this but i can do nothing because i use my phone. >.< Love you all jjongah and jjongaholics ♥♥

tidumiiiin said: @Grimm_Jagg to me , the scene whenever Jjong looked at Ahyoung for a while , he regared her intently and giggling . It's such a most beautiful moment in my eyes. I know that when he looked at her like that , he must have been thinking something (b.c we were not him , so we did not know ) But i think when a guy stare at a girl like this , that guy must fall in the girl already . Even i'm a girl ..but i think whether male or female we would not give a stare like this for the opposite sex whom we don't like 
p/s : When i read your post , i start looking for some singal about how a man fall in love . Then google give me a result =]]]]]] http://www.wikihow.com/Know-when-a-Man-Is-Attracted-to-You
part 2: REading his body language 

1. See if you can catch him staring at you
  2. See if you can catch him holding your gaze
  3. See if he turns his body toward you when you speak
  4. See if he fidgets a lot around you
  5. See if he's always looking for excuses to touch you
Check and see  how many thing  our Jjong have done =)))

..wow just few pages, then we're off to our new home.. new memories to make.. new chapter to read.. new journey to explore.. this thread will always be special to me.. I've experienced a lot of first on this thread.. first time to ship a couple actively.. first time to join a tweet brigade.. to participate in voting for best shippers.. to wait and watch new episodes (normally I will wait for the couple to end before I watch them).. to be semi-active in discussions and spazzing (just a lurker before).. first time to meet and have virtual friends and family in JjongAholics.. and most of all.. first time to have love two lovely persons who showed me that love should not be measured through skinship, the JJONGAH.. ..see you all in our new home guys and gals.. let's keep the faith that this ship will sail smoothly.. mwaahhhhhh~~!! SARANGHANDA..

@bbblyzu3Kekekeke That was when AhYoung said "Glamour," and then his eyes... :):P@anniepandaBeautiful words!!You're making me cry here!! :(( :((@phichulTomorrow, I am holding you to it. :P I'll send some fast technicians to fix your wifi rapidly! :)
Right, continuing with the mood-swings, I am taming it down here, one of the reasons why I love JjongAh before we move. 
tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro3_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro1_250.gif

tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro5_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro2_250.giftumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro6_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro4_250.gif

credit: ujeongs
Thank you Kim AhYoung for bravely asking and Hong JongHyun for answering seriously.  

You don't always need skinship to show your interest or love, it doesn't make you less couple-like. There are different types of relationships you can have. People have different preferences.  Thank you JjongAh.

FVquRIi.gif
This is my favorite moment, when Ahyoungie kissed Jjong in the sweetest way possible, in a way that he would never forget.Not many girls can put their arms around you and kiss you like that
BEST OF ALLb4Py97U.gif

Translation "I WISH THAT KISS COULD HAVE LASTED AN ETERNITY" 
:)

Archived