Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Guest yanayoo

HJY add one follower in his IG, but not yura IG. I don't wanna going push my delulu they are will be to real, because i am afraid broken my heart see the fact jjong with someone else like kunthoria before. speak to my self ... sorry

Guest amdbest

min chinlee said:

before we came in our new house we need ritual prayers & food to bless our new house for good spirit & happiness! if we need dance ritual we dance all jjongaholic don't shy to dance we do for our jjongah couple!!!! oh yaaaaaahhhh......  :D:D:D

Guest bbblyzu3

amdbest said:
min chinlee said:

before we came in our new house we need ritual prayers & food to bless our new house for good spirit & happiness! if we need dance ritual we dance all jjongaholic don't shy to dance we do for our jjongah couple!!!! oh yaaaaaahhhh......  :D:D:D

@yanayoo u know what !! maybe i'm the strange one in here , but somehow i dont hope Jjong follows Ahyoung's insta and im also fine if they dont follow each other . You have seen the last situation when Ahyoung created new insta account then a lot of ppl gave spam in HJH's insta (even Insta account of his stylish , his friend ) Some ppl are annoyed as keep invading their private life , they're (JJongah)  also human guys !! They have their own private life .If there are a lot of ppl keep paying much attetion to each moments/ (even just small) activities in their SNS , absolutely they will feel uncomfortable . Previously , Jjongah had different SNS but they still maintained their rela well . Don't worry guys , "don't follow SNS" doesn't mean "they're not close " .. It doesn't indicate anything about their rela . Pls keep supporting their individual activities now as Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yu Ra and put your support Jjongah in your heart :* :* :*  :)>-

Omo what will be the name of our second house?how am i going to join there?

Guest yanayoo

@tidumiiiin yes thanks chinggu, i juat need back to the reality and not to emotional , see jjong IG attach about yura and compharing with the other girl who the best match for jjong also annoying, i belive jjong monitoring his IG...

yess yesss yess those IG spamming..it's soooo annoying...even it's Yura's ig acc..but It's really annoying for me..they're(immature fans) writes..pls follow jonghyun...pls follow..follow..follow...follow....ahhhhhh ~X( stop it!!! How we can stop it???It's embarrasing..annoying...rude...one day she will also close her acc like Sojin..to stop immature fans...please..I don't want such things to happen our Ahyoingiee......Sorry..I think..i'm so emotional right now..but It's really..jinjaaa annoying...

Guest mmj_leong

SNS/Insta/twitter/FB are just a surface activities for fans PUBLICLY to show what they are doing so is not a MUST to add each other for it and I'm sure they PRIVATELY already messaging each other and call each other I swear they will :)

To talk about following each other on Instagram, take it easy chinggu, they have a choice to follow or not follow, as you all know Jjong's personality, he likes something private, I mean love is for two & only two, just two of them know is enough, who knows maybe they don't follow each other on Instagram but they send message everyday or even talk each other everyday (when they dont have schedule oversea). I love JjongAh, I love Jjong, I love Yura but even they are not a real couple, it's fine for me too, seriously I'm totally fine. I just want him/her happy with his/her Mr/Mrs Right. Before I feel uncomfortable with the news of Jjong & Nana, but I think I'm ok with that now. As long as they are happy, I'm happy too. Am I weird? It's my thought those days. Please don't blame me for not support them being a real couple, if it become true, I will be double happy. How wonderful they are as a couple #JjongAh4ver

Moving-animated-picture-of-dancin-dude.g
tumblr_nexe52ayGj1si16xbo2_500.gif

maybe jjong would love to join too.. right?? hahahaaZVdnmL.gif
kids-dancing-to-crazy-frog-o.gif

I'LL JOIN THE RITUAL 
not my gifs

Guest Tinkiebell

yanayoo

said: HJY add one follower in his IG, but not yura IG. I don't wanna going push my delulu they are will be to real, because i am afraid broken my heart see the fact jjong with someone else like kunthoria before. speak to my self ... sorry

I say, don't over analyse and don't over think.  
But let me throw this article in the discussion as a reference, and it would be great if it can lessen your "worries" too.
It's about what Kang Ha Neul said when he was caught in a dating rumor with the rapper Cheetah:
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/26/kang-ha-neul-denies-rumor-of-being-in-a-relationship-with-cheetah-during-interview/

Kang Ha Neul denied the rumor, but the focus here is what he said in that interview, which I quote:
"I would have to be an idiot  to announce my girlfriend on Instagram for everyone to see."
Not saying that Jjong and Yura are real bf/gf either (though I'm sure a lot of us would just believe what we want to believe), but my point is, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill here. Jonghyun not following Yura on IG is just a minor thing, there's no need to make too much out of it :)

amdbest said:
min chinlee said:

mmj_leong said: SNS/Insta/twitter/FB are just a surface activities for fans PUBLICLY to show what they are doing so is not a MUST to add each other for it and I'm sure they PRIVATELY already messaging each other and call each other I swear they will :)

Guest zhab6002622

Before this forum will hit 2k marks, I just want to say THANK YOU very much for the awesome shippers in this thread.I have so much fun reading all your insights and make me love JjongAh more..
Let this ship continue to sail forever!!! Let's  continue to support both Jjong and Ah Young!!!Let's continue to spazz!!!Let's protect them!!!Let's pray for their success both and individual!!!Let's love them to the fullest!!!
#JjongAh #JjongAholics FIGHTING!!!!

THANKYOU VERY MUCH GUYS... THIS THREAD IS WONDERFUL... HEHEHEHE AH YOUNG UPDATED HER IG

#유라#경기예고#걸스데이#yura#학교졸업 ♡ 얘들아너무 즐거웠ㅇㅓ♡♡ 즐거운학교생활 보내게해줘서 너무고마워 다음에 꼭!!!또보자♡♡♡♡ ♡

A photo posted by @yura_936 on Mar 26, 2015 at 3:50am PDT

Guest amdbest

min chinlee said: amdbest said:
min chinlee said:

@yanayoo chingu... don't be too annoying about who the best match for Jjong.. only Jjong know who the best for him. people always compare because it is more to favorites.. who is you like more.... like me i don't know which one i like, i like AY more or Jjong more because they're Jjongah soo i like them equal  :x
Just for fun.... one thing until right know i still don't know which one i like Kwangso or Kwangja...  :-? >:D< ^:)^

Guest jengpot

..as for me I don't mind if they are not following each others ig ,if they don't have similar things that some called as couple things I didn't mind too...Lee Min Ho and Suzy are good example of unexpected couple...unexpected coz no one knows that they have communication when they didn't even work together..we know that jjongah has their own ways of hiding things from us or media but most of the time they surprised us on their own words when their having conversations on wgm before..like they knew each others activities and those events they had attended..whatever they have right now even if is it just in a dating level or friends level we should believe their words that they will still communicate each other even they are out of that show..