[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

woa woa ~~~ don't know if she went to that cafe on purpose or she just went to incidentally . hmm~~ *suspicious* who knowww ~~~ . i dont try to over think But i must call that's such a destiny . p/s: must write down that this cafe's address ... when i have chance to go Korea , i will go to that cafe enjoy ice cream then drop by her place =]]]]]]]]]]
My+Love+from+Another+Star+destiny.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prism2103

@leehyo77 dohh got too ahead of myself. thanks for the clarifications! :)-----------------------------------------------------------
from your eyes nose lips, i want to engrave them all into my heart, is a reflection of jjongah's interaction, the stares, the gazes, the fluttery feelings, the camera invasions, and the sweet little gestures that hold so much significance. thank you jjongah for giving us such a beautiful love to see. thank you yura for making a better man out of jong thru ur tender sweet and loyal love. & thank you jong for making a virtuous women out of yura with ur steadfast eyes that are always fixated upon yura, and yura alone. beautiful love. tender love. :) you've made us all so happy. 
sending out all magnificent kisses to my beloved jjongaholic fellows. we've been through so much ups & downs together. thank you for all the wonderful memories we've made together. another home for another chapter of jjongah shipping!
there is no better picture than this. the evolution from e1 to e40 and onwards. having someone to smile with, to care for, to love and be loved. someone who brings the better you out ... you know you've found the one. http://pinky-fleury.tumblr.com/post/94151587952/hong-jong-hyun-yura-wgm-2014-inspired-by

tumblr_inline_n9zihrv3eo1shlgo1.pngtumblr_inline_n9zii7MqRT1shlgo1.png
tumblr_inline_n9ziivoJ0C1shlgo1.png
tumblr_inline_n9zjl6CB1v1shlgo1.png

it's not b/c this forum is magical. rather, their relationship itself is a testimony that true love persists, in all unfathomable things. love like this. it's magical. here's to the many more magical moments yet to come! >:D<

xoxo.jpg

Moving from this thread doesn’t mean an end but a new beginning for us and JjongAh… the wgm JjongAh may have ended but the real life JjongAh still goes on and who knows what the future might bring us…..  A fated one will always find their ways and end up together…all things that needed is time…. There will always be ups and down in life but Be patient and your wish will be granted as those who are sincere will be blessed…… 

Let’s the 2nd thread be harmonious, for this thread is my 2nd home………

All new shippers welcome to this wonderful and beautiful and we will continue in thread 2

@Tinkiebell congrats kekeke…..

Guest karatekid08

wow~ only 2 pages more and we will reach the 2000 page... im all so excited to move to second thread..but for now..lets fill up the remaining pages with colorful jjongah momentous...  :D

since, we are talking about our jjongah thread as our beloved home...i made again a movie poster with jjongah house..lol yeah~~ im still not over with movie posters...hahaha

Untitled-1.jpg

while i was rewatching the jjongah episodes... i choose the cheek kiss of Jjong seobang to uri Ah young as top 1 in my list.. and given with that very loud *tsup tsup* sound...kekeke definitely one of the best moments...

Untitled-5.gif

860dd9e12a00f366ccf5a4e6c703dbc1.gif

Warning: image heavy post.29 December 2014 ♥ JjongAh
The day everyone was shocked. How was this possible for our cautious-in-skinship couple? The articles were filled with different shots of JjongAh. The most-talked-about couples for days after the MBC Entertainment Awards 2014. Our visual couple, JjongAh! 
tumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo1_250.jpg tumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo2_250.jpg

tumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo3_250.jpg tumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo4_250.jpgtumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo7_250.jpg tumblr_nhdckqAGrj1u1fjngo6_250.jpg

credit: hjj-p-q-ay
To the hands they joined without looking to create a heart:

tumblr_nhmpqaA2vR1u6bw0po1_1280.jpg

credit: ja-jjang
... To this.

tumblr_nhdcmnQczO1u1fjngo1_250.jpg tumblr_nhdcmnQczO1u1fjngo2_250.jpg

credit: hjj-p-q-ay
Should I end here? It's an indescribable feeling to leave our first home... But as long as we exist, the same magic, love, rationality, delusions, support, everything will go on with us to our new beautiful home. 
Thank you thread for keeping us here till now. You've seen so much with us. 

Before the thread officially closes, I'd like to drop by and say THANK YOU to it! Thank you for giving us a space to share our thoughts and love for the Jjongah from the very beginning to the end of WGM and until now that they're no longer a virtual couple. It's been a pleasure being a part of this haven and I'm excited to join our next home! Btw, thank you to our resident fairy @Tinkiebell for such a beautiful intro page! You are awesome and congrats, new moderator fairynim! Hehe! :-bd Thank you also to our posh panda @anniepanda for coordinating! >:D< So excited to see what else is in store for Jjong and Ahyoung! They just keep moving forward and I'm glad their supporters, us, are also sticking around and are still alive and kicking! Keep on keeping on, Jjongaholics! \m/

Guest caandyboo

jjongah4eva said: I always love this scene. The early stage of JjongAh the time they still lil shy with each other.
aah uri Ahyoungie and Jjong so cute...and very funny too

all gif credit to the respective owners

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENE EVER <3 jjong wolf just wanna keep hold hands with sheep ahyoung-ie

Guest nachizz

you are awesome always keeping informed and sharing their wonderful graphics, photos, videos and fmv thank each of ustes I love watching this forum full of graphics of the best couple JJONGAH
=D>

Guest Tinkiebell

2 pages away to the new thread. And I'd like to take a moment here to thank @"Go Seung Ji" , this thread's creator, firstly, for creating this first home for us, and secondly, for working together with me throughout these thousands of pages updating and sharing Jjongah's meeting timeline as well as other info on the first post of this thread.

Most of you might have never noticed her, since she's been silent most of the times, but she's been such a great contributor, and her work should not go unnoticed.

We're moving to another thread @"Go Seung Ji", but thanks for everything! :)

2 more pages to go.... before we move on to our new home, i wanna say thank you guys for bringing new perspective into being a jjongaholic. i may have joined a little bit late (just like the others here) but we all have the same love for our couple.. to an equally fun and dynamic second home!!! woohoooo!!! :) (it's almost 3am here in the Philippines but just had to sign in and check up on you guys)

komanechi said: Hi everyone. Silent reader here for almost long time. I never thought that my addiction to Jjongah WGM could take me until join this ship. I really enjoy how fast information shared in this ship. And also the best thing is I could share the same joy with people around the world in this forum about how beautiful and sincere is Jjongah relationship. I already watched Jjongah for four times and could not bored with them. I love to see their smiles and their jokes. I love to see how compatible they are for each other. If anyone notice, actually from the start Jjong is the one that want to have an active and lovey dovey relationship. But Ahyoungie is the one that shy and cover it wither bubble personality. Then Jjong match his speed with her. But after Ahyoungie feel comfort with her heart and Jjong oppa, she slowly want to do the lovey dovey and Jjong becomes the one that realize 'she is so captivating' haha #ibelievewhatiwanttobelieve. Anw. I love our 2nd home! I hope in the future I could see Jjongah in same appearance in random show. I think that will be enough for us. Just hope they relatioship either as friend or lover is going well. (As Lee Seung Gi everlasting fans, I really happy when know Ahyoungi just same like me hah. Even my boyfriend also get jealous when I always care about my LSG things) Jjongah Fighting!

Guest HopeyPlanter

Oh, how I love you guys. 
Before we move I just want to say I think he 100% fell when he saw her without makeup for the first time. The body language people say you touch your ears, lips and nose (basically the whole lower face) when you are attracted to someone. He did all of that before but never as much.
credit: pinky-fleury and @rentunglizard (I used your photo) Thanks for the reminder of that episode.
Also, when he was kissing his finger on the way to Nami Island...cough, cough. Give me a break.
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratula--

@"Go Seung Ji" Thank you so much for creating this beautiful thread... Thank you so much for your hard work! Thumbs up! I hope to see you in our 2nd home thread.  :-bd Two pages to go and our thread is acting weird! hehehe I can't see who posting who!  =)) 

I haven't been posting for days in this forum because I thought I need to keep it until the last page but here I am posting now. There is only 2 pages left before we leave this home. It has been a very long roller coaster ride for  us. We've come to share our happiness and sadness with each other. We've become each others backbone. I am lucky enough to be part of this thread. It has been an awesome experience for  me, being it my first time to seriously "ship" a couple. This thread has been very magical. We've witness the love that is surrounding our beloved couple. Now that we  are nearly at the end of this thread, I just want to say thank you to everyone of you, for making this thread lively, for not giving up on our couple, for updating this thread whenever there a news about our couple. I can't imagine my jjongah couple journey without everyone in here. I have been very blessed to meet all of you here. Hoping to see you  all in our next home!!! See you!!! And MAY ALL OUR WISHES DO COME TRUE! 
PS> I can sense it! a good news is coming up! HOPING FOR JJONGAH project together!!

Guest gailleqt1012

Wow can't believe that only 2more pages left to hit 2k.....to all jjongaH shippers you are all daebak especially for those who are making effort to keep this forum alive see u all on the new forum..... =D> :))

Yes, thank you SO much @Go Seung Ji for creating this wonderful place for us to hang out. Your did a wonderful job with this thread, and I hope that we can see you in the new one :)
I also hope you understand and feel how much we love this magical thread and how much we appreciate that you have created and updated it. Again, thank you.
>:D<

Archived