[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest ohayyo

I found that these drawings are super daebak :)cr :real__19 on IG

11015696_823774194357947_292222070_n.jpg

10948901_391626327664411_481524896_n.jpg

11032834_774957819267152_727898852_n.jpg

and yes we should eat a lot before moving out cuz we need to pack all our stuffs :)

11055447_812510915490679_1940841763_n.jp

cr jsna57 on IG

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yanayoo don't worry dear . Let me give a virtual hug to comfort you  . Hope it does work . We're Jjongah's shipper , of cos we want them end up together . But who is best for them , It's their affair , their choice . They know what is good for them . Especially in love relationship , you can force two ppl to be a couple if they don't want to be together . Let them be free in their own way . If they date s.o. else ( of cos i will be sad and cry a lot ) but that's their choice . If you dont want to be delusional , like i said , keep suporting their individual activities as two idol that u like . About your lve to Jjongah (as a couple) put it in bottom of your heart . Kim Ahyoung and Hong My Way are doing their best in their own path lead to success . If they're really destiny , they will end up as a couple in front of us . :* himnae chinggu  >:D< ;;) don't over think , it's not good for your health , let dance like Kwangsoo and wait for Sunday =]]]

boozle14 said: @yanayoo chingu... don't be too annoying about who the best match for Jjong.. only Jjong know who the best for him. people always compare because it is more to favorites.. who is you like more.... like me i don't know which one i like, i like AY more or Jjong more because they're Jjongah soo i like them equal  :x
Just for fun.... one thing until right know i still don't know which one i like Kwangso or Kwangja...  :-? >:D< ^:)^

This is the person who hjh follow today (pls don disturb him) and are you familiar with this photo? www.instagram.com/p/vM-bK7uPUD/

that is photo when hjh bought yura a birthday gift on 30 oct http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27985144#Comment_27985144

Guest ongxinkai_at_hotmail.com_stv

o8yYc2W.png

#Yura #GyeonggiArtsHighSchool #Girlsday #yura #schoolgraduation
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"♡ Kids, I am very happy ♡♡ class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"Thank you for giving me such a happy school life
We must!!! meet again next time♡♡♡♡ ♡

Guest Rainylou

I think the same too.. Last time i shares my thought about that.. Jjongah is not onscreen couple anymore.. If they real couple right now, absolutly they willn't follow each other SNS. Usually artis follow SNS to show their friendship. Like kang HaNeul said 'if they are dating n follow each other SNS is like SUICIDE'. So if jjongah not do follow e.o iam more delucioner about they r privat rela...

Guest mmj_leong

You guys hahaha! Poor Kwang Soo ssi. ..He is a model actor too! He is Jjong beloved captain hyung jinjia hahahahahaha

@dee_230208 of cos u can release all your hope and your "delulu" in this thread b.c this is shipper's paradise . I'm a part of this ship , so i have always been delulu all the time when i monitor our thread . But hope all you can drive your "delulu" in the right way and always be happy when seeing them even they dont end up as a couple . Heretofore  when they were a couple in WGM ,assuming that you add 5 spoonfuls of Jjongah , 2.5 spoonfuls of Jong and 2.5 spoonfuls of Ahyoung in your heart. Now they leave the show , you should add 2.5 spoonful of Hong Jong Hyun , 2.5 spoonful of Kim Ah Young , 2.5 spoonfuls of Jjongah and 2.5 spoonfuls of yourself . =)) =)) such a healthy recipe , rite 
p/s : we nearly move to the new house guys...... oh yeahhhhhhhhh . Hope in the new house , there will be god news to celebrate *pray mode* ;;)

@mmj_leong i've done too...still 5 p to go, so we must wait for a moment .... :x @tidumiiiin yeah...im totally agree with u. Like i've said before. Its just sometimes. Not every times that delusional aches attack me..hahahha.. Im gud now. Maybe i must tried your recipe to prevent those aches come often. Thankyou chingguya...love u... :x

Guest isv_rn0128
Hello my fellow JjongAholics! I have been a solid silent lurker for quite some time now, before we move to our new house, I want to say thank ya all for your hard work and amazing contributions in making this thread so lively! You are all fantastic and awesome JjongAh shippers! Congratulations... lation... lation... tion... to @Tinkiebell as our MOD. Alright back to lurker mode...  :-*

5 page again we must move to our new home..Edit:  omg.. what happen with my account? why my post always cut? hiks.. i edit my post but still cut.. cut.. guys can you tell me how to make my account back to normal? i wanna post like usually.. sorry if i off topic.. kamsahamnida..

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY!! I always believe,when two people MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,no matter how much hardship they faced,how many people (man/women) they met,how many 'relationship' they had with others,how long the road that they take,how many doors that they open,or even how much we hate that 'one' person (although this is not jjongah case hahahaha). AT THE END,they will meet again!! I HAVE FAITH IN THAT. So just lets pray for them. Doesnt have to be right now,najunge-later maybe they will announced that they engaged :D:)) :) (as always,cant take away delulu part)

Hey everyone~

Wow feeling quite emotional about the last few pages of this thread. Our couple and our ship has been through amazing ups and downs together, and this thread was the witness to all our emotions. But, I am definitely happy that we're moving to our new home. Seems like another chapter lol.
98DDD748-5398-4138-8AA2-3E147B6D2F05_zps
Oh btw, I just noticed that AY keeps using hashtags in all her Instagram posts.. So, it means she knows how this works. I suggest, if you happen to see or post a JjongAh picture, just use #유라 #홍종현 #쫑아 ~ So she can browse those pics in her free time~ Specially their WGM memories~ We know that they parted in good terms and still are good friends, so it would be nice if they know that JjongAh fans are still alive and still supports them as a couple and as an individual ^____^

DBD6324C-A765-4B66-92EC-29DED2C10298_zps
I'll see you all in our new thread! :)

Guyss, before we moving to our new house.. Just wanna said "YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEE SHIPPERSSS"... THE BEST SHIPPERSS and Love all of You although we'll never met personally...hahahaha...Hope our JjongAh ship always be sailing and i believe the reason why we always came to this thread (even when we must to juggling with real life, work, school and relationship..) hahahaha...We always comeback to this thread, because i believe that we Truly Truly Love and Support JjongAh even though they're not in WGM anymore.
I'm really really happy too when new members came and expressing their Love and Support to our couple in this forum. Hope all of you always support and love uri JjongAh couple. Kindly help to support Ahyoung and Jjong personally too. Thanks to uri "Senior Members" in this forum.. You Guyss are so AWESOME and make this thread ALIVE until now.. God Bless You All and Hope that not just Uri Couple Shining ever for their future, but i pray that each of you in this forum have a BRIGHT and SHINING FUTURE. Gansamhanida.... 

BONUS before moving to "New Home and Journey JjongAh Chapter II".... owhhh and  @marskyy3 ("Happy Birthday, Hope you always full of bless everyday") This Gif's for you too Hon
Fighting from one of BIL of Ahyoung
Actor Sung Joon animated GIF

Pluss a lil bit cute smilee too from HIM... hahahhaa...Untitled
all the gifs credit to the respectful owner     

Since we are moving, I hope we can fill the last few pages with JjongAh memories. :) I am sorry if I offend people but could you please stop posting gifs and memos with people other than JjongAh in it? It doesn't seem right to leave this place filled with strange faces. It should be filled with JjongAh only.
The episode where we mostly saw the back of Jjong's head, since he spent most of the time staring at AhYoung. Hehehehe
tumblr_nfnmtwcFQW1tffyufo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfnmtwcFQW1tffyufo2_500.gif
tumblr_nfnmtwcFQW1tffyufo3_500.gif
tumblr_nfnmtwcFQW1tffyufo5_500.gif
tumblr_nfnmtwcFQW1tffyufo4_500.gif
credit: pinky-fleury

Guest Claymore007

JjongAholic new member`s here :) 
1st time open an acc on soompi n addicted to K-idol. I never now that there such a thing about forum idol in soompi lol  (embarrassed) and finally Yura n Jjong brings me here. 

:x 

Archived