Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

@bbblyzu3Kekekeke That was when AhYoung said "Glamour," and then his eyes... :):P@anniepandaBeautiful words!!You're making me cry here!! :(( :((@phichulTomorrow, I am holding you to it. :P I'll send some fast technicians to fix your wifi rapidly! :)
Right, continuing with the mood-swings, I am taming it down here, one of the reasons why I love JjongAh before we move. 
tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro3_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro1_250.gif

tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro5_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro2_250.giftumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro6_250.gif tumblr_ndodnbdl0l1r54tyro4_250.gif

credit: ujeongs
Thank you Kim AhYoung for bravely asking and Hong JongHyun for answering seriously.  

You don't always need skinship to show your interest or love, it doesn't make you less couple-like. There are different types of relationships you can have. People have different preferences.  Thank you JjongAh.

4pages more to go & f5 happy also because we have new house now we stay in the villa at the 4flr. look how happy they r  to our new house!

tumblr_mswdzxGquQ1syegc4o3_400.gif

<:-P <:-P <:-P =D> =D>

FVquRIi.gif
This is my favorite moment, when Ahyoungie kissed Jjong in the sweetest way possible, in a way that he would never forget.Not many girls can put their arms around you and kiss you like that
BEST OF ALLb4Py97U.gif

Translation "I WISH THAT KISS COULD HAVE LASTED AN ETERNITY" 
:)

This thread is MAGICAL right so .......
I  WISH  WHEN WE MOVED TO NEW HOUSE, IN THERE WILL BE MAGICAL TOOAND THE GINNY OF THE THREAD HAD DOUBLE POWER TO MAKE WISH COME TRUE ........
AMIEN .......    :x :x :x   :x :x :x :x edited : just in case I can't online anymore for next two days, all shipper's see you in our new house  :\">

Guest bebekeyk07

Hi guys! Can I have the link of our 2nd home. Hehe. Haven't had the time to backread. Thanks so much!

gusty_fitri said: This thread is MAGICAL right so .......
I  WISH  WHEN WE MOVED TO NEW HOUSE, IN THERE WILL BE MAGICAL TOOAND THE GINNY OF THE THREAD HAD DOUBLE POWER TO MAKE WISH COME TRUE ........
AMIEN .......    :x :x  :x :x

Guest prism2103

omo omo another interesting fate w these two. remember a while ago. yura had posted a pic of a patbingsu? B-_yyg4UwAEpSin.jpg:large
well korea is a small world, & im probably stretching it over here lol but according to 한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  38m38 minutes agoKonkuk university entrance points @ 5-6 hwayangdong gu in seoul.the cafe is right next to Konkuk university (THE UNIVERSITY JONG STUDIED AT! :3)talking about great fate! cafe info: http://homibing.com/subpage.php?p=m21_view&wr_id=25
CBB-qGLUgAAJUuA.jpg

Dear Jjongah's shippers , we have been through a long time nearly 2000pages and almost 1year together . Like Jjong said " Every start also has an ending" . WE must say goodbye to this thread . From begining until now , this thread is full of beautiful memories of Jjongah in WGM and even our bond between us . This is the first time i participate this kind of forum and being a shipper of a couple ,Jjongah is also the first and last couple i ship that hard . Our thread is really strong even with a lot of things happen to us , from good news to bad news , but the important we have gone through this TOGETHER , we have cried together , laughed together , being delulu together , shared happiness and sadness . More than a shipper , some of u is my friend already ..... And for all what happened in the past , it will be a part of my memories in my 20s life for being a shipper . From now on , all things is our memories , let bring happiness along and throw  bad things away . Let's creat a new house together with all new begining and always keep new house be strong , especially keep supporting Ahyoung and Hong Jong Hyun . I love  you guys , my friends , Jjongaholics  !!!! and Thanks you Jjongah for bringing us together like this and for a chance to know the kind girl Kim Ah young and the warm boy Hong Jong Hyun . Hope u two be more successful in the future . :* :* :* 
I want to fill in these last page as my Jjongah's beautiful moments . Even thought these moment aren't any bold skinships or romantic scenes , but these simple moments are always touched my heart . 
1911301_420279098152996_7379220787436132
10862460_420278248153081_20720186207272210982302_420278288153077_903116516397200

u know chingus I saw in ig their have a gifts for jjongah from china omg.... china jjongaholic is deabak I can post here. :x :x :x

Guest kimjjongah

mmj_leong said: kimjjongah_stv said: anyeeeoooooonggg it's 01:53 a.m here in Indonesia. I just finished make an soompi acc and this is my first post. Idk why but i feel so happy bcs finally i have an acc on this magical thread
:D
hope all of you can be friend w/ me :\">

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

Guysss...My Movers Are Coming To Collect My Stuff To The New House Tomorrow....

I Want You Guyss To Know That I HAVE NO REGRETS TO BE HERE Coz YOU GUYSS ARE THE BEST And I SHALL FOLLOW WHEREVER JJONGAHOLICS WILL BE. I Bow Down To You Guyss As My Appreciation Of All Your Effort To Make This Wonderful Thread ALIVE & Dead & ALIVE Again Over And Over With Ups & Downs.

Before I Leave My Keys Of This Current House Excitedly For Our New House, I Want To Share My Best Moment Of Jjongah Episode When OUR COUPLE Address The "Rumor".

2015%2B-%2B1

This Is Why I Like Most As You Can See All Their Sincerity And Prove Its Not Scripted.

Their Expression From The Bottom Of Their Heart Can Be Heartfelt -> They Looked Into each Others Eyes To Relates How They Felt, Their Emotional Feels.

He Is Not Worried About Netizens Bashing Him, Instead He Worried About How She Felt.

He Is Not Worried About How Peolple Think About Him, He Worried About Whats Her Parents Thinks About The Situation.

He Is Not Worried About His Losing Weight Due The Stress, But He Is Worried About Her Losing Weight And The Stress She Is Facing.

He Asked Her Directly Into Her Sad Eyes And Shows His REGRETS Of All The Whole "Rumor" He Had Put Her In That Situation.

He Shows To Public Eyes How REMORSEFUL He Is.
Yet He Promised To Her It WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Why Must He When Its Just For The Show. The Best Part Is, She Did Not Asked Him OR Make Him Promised That To Her. But He Did.......

So The Whole Scenario is, This Originality Heartfelt Whereby He Rather Confront And Explain To Her Rather Than Make Public Appearance To Deny The "Rumor" coz Whats Important To Him Is His "AhYongie".

Warm welcome to all new member of Jjongahollics... a lot of new member join our thread even wgm already end..it show that our couple is strong and everybody love them..I'm so proud being their shippers  :x

Two pages to go for our new home  <:-P

@jjongah_love_stv : even I'm late but congratulation...lation..lation on your birthday..may all your dreams come true dear <:-P

I can not be so active in the thread now, a lot of work to do but I always remember my lovely Jjongah shippers here.. keep the spirit because our couple is a Real deal  :x

JjongAh couple fighting... more jobs for both of you in 2015 :D
JjongAh shippers fighting !!! keep the faith, one day we can see both of them together again in the same project :)>-
my delulu mind, maybe we can see their together as a couple for Real...  :D charanda

I always love this scene. The early stage of JjongAh the time they still lil shy with each other.
aah uri Ahyoungie and Jjong so cute...and very funny too
iTjTfDR.gif

C4icRdQ.gif3yVYAPn.gif
sV4BeDX.gif8eRJtue.gif
K1wMXhX.gifHwjpYLX.gif

all gif credit to the respective owners

@prism2103 Then it's true, that day she was with Hyeri , cuz she goes/went to that university, even if it isn't that one, Jjong and Ahyoungie were destined to meet one way or another.

A few pages to go until we reach the last page and move to our new home. This thread it's feels like home, full with warm hearted people who feels like families and make me feel comfortable. My very first thread i'm join in. At first i'm just a silent reader, i'm hjh's fan who lurked to this thread to know what people thought about HJH, and tried to know about yura, to be honest at first time i thought this thread it's like GSD/ yura's thread for me, because you guys mostly posted about yura. Hahahaha But thats a good things, because of that i finally fall in love with her personality, And finally decided to delurked at pages 53 when people still confused with HJH personality. And finally this thread become my daily routine to visits. So many things happen in this thread a good and a bad one, but jjongaholic still and become more stronger. Thank you jjongah paradise part 1, Let's keep our memories in here and move to our new paradise and create a more beautiful memories there. :x :x

Guest lin_lynz

linarosa said: LeanzaE said: ahhhhhhhh whats happenning into my life.. minute by minute i open this thread and look for the current news of our couple HAHA

Guest TFS-Yeo

Guys thankyou for being so kind in this thread and we all gathered here from around the world above this magical jjongah couple. Im so grateful being here -my fairy escape- from the reality. When it seems hard, but then i came here and become smile ear to ear all day long because all the good things that we've been talked, and wishfully uri hopes become true !!! Its hard to get ready to move into our new house and leave our great memories here. I NEVER FORGET THIS MAGICAL THREAD PART 1 OF JJONGAH. and hope the next thread become more magical than this. 3 pages left guys !!! See yaaa in our new jjongah house. 8-> \m/ :-h <:-P

omo omo another interesting fate w these two. 
remember a while ago. yura had posted a pic of a patbingsu? 

well korea is a small world, & im probably stretching it over here lol but according to 한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  38mKonkuk university entrance points @ 5-6 hwayangdong gu in seoul.
the cafe is right next to Konkuk university (THE UNIVERSITY JONG STUDIED AT! :3)
talking about great fate! 

Please no NOT quote images. Thanks!

Sorry to let you know that but there are several branches of this Ho Mi Bing

The one Yura went to is at KangNam-Gu YeokSam-Dong near where she lives.
http://blog.cyworld.com/hwanggirin/7873164

lin_lynz said:
linarosa said: LeanzaE said: ahhhhhhhh whats happenning into my life.. minute by minute i open this thread and look for the current news of our couple HAHA