[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been an awesome thread , Thanks to all the people who made it possible and kept it alive long enough for many of us to have noticed. We will keep this ship sailing until Jjong and Ahyoung make it  impossible to do so , which hopefully will never happen!. May this ship keep sailing forever!
To a new Begining! Lets all drink 
M7RymuN.gif

=D>

Remember to submit your username and email address if you want to have the Jjongaholics title and color!
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28388770/#Comment_28388770

I'm tagging @cr1mson @kangchi11 @justhinak @Le_Sanguinea @mase207 @gemy @BeaF @chibichan223 @bbblyzu3
(Please let me know if I've forgotten anyone)

Guest jan1022

Real life has been very busy these past few weeks that I couldn't spend more than a couple of minutes within the thread, and mostly to just make sure I keep up to date with our couple.  I couldn't pass up this chance to say THANK YOU to all who made it possible to keep this thread all.  Proud to say I'm a registered jjongaholic. See you at the next destination.  

Guest ylrebkim25

Im a silent lurker fr0m philippines but w0rk in kuwait

I want to share my st0ry why i l0ve jj0ngah c0uple..

Sorry it will be a l0ng p0st

Last jan.I first meet/watch dis c0uple in WGM(also my 1st tym 2 watch wgm)that tym i had a multiple pr0blem w/my family...i had a fight w/my m0m,my husband hav an0ther girl and my s0n hav a vry seri0us illness(tnx GOD he's ok n0w)

Im watching a k-drama dat tym to f0rget my pr0blem wen i saw the 1st ep of jj0ngah...

I fall in l0ve of Hong Jong Hyun d first tym i saw him,i never kn0w him b4 later on i fall in l0ve with the bubbly ah y0ung.i finish watch their all ep that tym 4 1day(ep1-33)i never sleep and eat..i re watch all ep i d0nt kn0w h0w many tyms..i search them in google,then i saw dis thread..i just read all ur insightful,awes0me,and l0l p0st..den i decided 2 make an acc0unt last feb.12 bc0z of d so0mpie c0ntest,i want jj0ngah c0uple 2 win..i set my alarm evry 6 h0urs just 2 v0te

For me JJONGAH is my PROBLEM SOLVER!!!every tym i watch them i f0rgot all my w0rries and pr0blem in the philippines,I love them s0 much,i cant sleep f i did sef their face,den wen i wake up in the m0rning i will open 1st dis thread b4 start t0 w0rk..

Lastly,wen i watch jj0ngah c0uple ep in wgm again and again my friend told me y0ur CRAZY,or they will ask me YOUR NOT TIRED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...YOUR REALLY ARE CRAZY..i th0ught im really crazy but when i f0und dis thread i t0ld to my self ders a l0t in dis thread much crazy than me(n0 offense meant,s0rry)..

Hope y0u welc0me me with a warm heart...

Guest jengpot

..wahh 1999 page!!thank u home 1 for making us happy!for giving us hope to continue our love to uri jjongah..hope home 2 will give us the good news that we are waiting for!!looking forward to the next level!!!jjongah shippers fighting!!!!

So many times has passes by. So happy to be a part of this lovely thread. To meet firtually with all of the shippers here with great sight, tallent, passion, n many other gudness.... Surely will still lurk this first thread coz im not finish yet to read every single pages. Still looong way to go. N read all those pages make me feel like reading romance series books from very awesome authors. I wiss i can download all of the content of this first thread n we can make a bestseller non fiction romance novel. I bet it will sold out in no times bought by Jjongaholic from allover the world. :x :P ... Lastly...thankyou guys for all the great memories we have share till now. C u in our 2nd home. Keep positive n always hope n pray the best for JjongAh, Jong, n Ahyoungee. Sory if a repost. Just wanna hear n see again this mv with bgm Like a child. The most sweet ost song Jjongaholic by s producer. Enjoy n grab your tissue..

Guest ohayyo

ylrebkim25 said: Im a silent lurker fr0m philippines but w0rk in kuwait I want to share my st0ry why i l0ve jj0ngah c0uple.. Sorry it will be a l0ng p0st Last jan.I first meet/watch dis c0uple in WGM(also my 1st tym 2 watch wgm)that tym i had a multiple pr0blem w/my family...i had a fight w/my m0m,my husband hav an0ther girl and my s0n hav a vry seri0us illness(tnx GOD he's ok n0w) Im watching a k-drama dat tym to f0rget my pr0blem wen i saw the 1st ep of jj0ngah... I fall in l0ve of Hong Jong Hyun d first tym i saw him,i never kn0w him b4 later on i fall in l0ve with the bubbly ah y0ung.i finish watch their all ep that tym 4 1day(ep1-33)i never sleep and eat..i re watch all ep i d0nt kn0w h0w many tyms..i search them in google,then i saw dis thread..i just read all ur insightful,awes0me,and l0l p0st..den i decided 2 make an acc0unt last feb.12 bc0z of d so0mpie c0ntest,i want jj0ngah c0uple 2 win..i set my alarm evry 6 h0urs just 2 v0te For me JJONGAH is my PROBLEM SOLVER!!!every tym i watch them i f0rgot all my w0rries and pr0blem in the philippines,I love them s0 much,i cant sleep f i did sef their face,den wen i wake up in the m0rning i will open 1st dis thread b4 start t0 w0rk.. Lastly,wen i watch jj0ngah c0uple ep in wgm again and again my friend told me y0ur CRAZY,or they will ask me YOUR NOT TIRED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...YOUR REALLY ARE CRAZY..i th0ught im really crazy but when i f0und dis thread i t0ld to my self ders a l0t in dis thread much crazy than me(n0 offense meant,s0rry).. Hope y0u welc0me me with a warm heart...

ylrebkim25 said: Im a silent lurker fr0m philippines but w0rk in kuwait I want to share my st0ry why i l0ve jj0ngah c0uple.. Sorry it will be a l0ng p0st Last jan.I first meet/watch dis c0uple in WGM(also my 1st tym 2 watch wgm)that tym i had a multiple pr0blem w/my family...i had a fight w/my m0m,my husband hav an0ther girl and my s0n hav a vry seri0us illness(tnx GOD he's ok n0w) Im watching a k-drama dat tym to f0rget my pr0blem wen i saw the 1st ep of jj0ngah... I fall in l0ve of Hong Jong Hyun d first tym i saw him,i never kn0w him b4 later on i fall in l0ve with the bubbly ah y0ung.i finish watch their all ep that tym 4 1day(ep1-33)i never sleep and eat..i re watch all ep i d0nt kn0w h0w many tyms..i search them in google,then i saw dis thread..i just read all ur insightful,awes0me,and l0l p0st..den i decided 2 make an acc0unt last feb.12 bc0z of d so0mpie c0ntest,i want jj0ngah c0uple 2 win..i set my alarm evry 6 h0urs just 2 v0te For me JJONGAH is my PROBLEM SOLVER!!!every tym i watch them i f0rgot all my w0rries and pr0blem in the philippines,I love them s0 much,i cant sleep f i did sef their face,den wen i wake up in the m0rning i will open 1st dis thread b4 start t0 w0rk.. Lastly,wen i watch jj0ngah c0uple ep in wgm again and again my friend told me y0ur CRAZY,or they will ask me YOUR NOT TIRED TO WATCH THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...YOUR REALLY ARE CRAZY..i th0ught im really crazy but when i f0und dis thread i t0ld to my self ders a l0t in dis thread much crazy than me(n0 offense meant,s0rry).. Hope y0u welc0me me with a warm heart...

Guest angelica_21_07

Thanks for the info , we will be attentive \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/please support pages of south america also
:) :) 

ohayyo said: horticulture said: ATTENTION EVERYONE: Hehehehe. Always wanted to say that! Please take 2 min to request that Dramafever make available Police Family. Even if you don't have access to Dramafever please help us so we can also request a Hang Out session like they had one for Kim Woo Bin yesterday. Info below: From Dramafever: Hello! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the event. :) Thanks for your request! We're always working to bring new dramas and movies to the site. The best way to request new content is by filling out the form located here: http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-. Be sure to continue following us for updates.

Good morning from Indonesia.. Before our magical thread close.. I wanna write my last post.. I wanna say thank you so much to anyone who make this thread.. Thank you cause you give jjongaholics home to share their story about jjongah.. Aarrg.. Why I feel so sad? This thread have a lot of memory about jjongah.. I will miss this thread so much.. Thank you guys for accept me in this thread.. Thank you cause all of you always share the news about jjongah, thank you for everything.. I am so happy to know all of you.. I am so proud become jjongaholics.. See you soon in our new home guys.. I wish in our new home we can share hong jong hyun and Kim yura love story in real life.. Hehey.. Bye magical thread.. I love you..  :x >:D<

Guest dragana

Awww already 1999 page! I will miss this thread, but looking forward to our new home. Thank you everyone, for making this thread a great place, I was a silent shipper, laughing, crying,..silently while reading your posts, insights, gifs and news of our Jjongah. It is also my first time to ship a WGM couple and really wholeheartedly. It's like a daily routine, every day, countless times keep refreshing this thread for updates about our couple. I joined late but It's better late then never.
@angelica_21_07 me, too really miss them, our Jjongha Couple!
Shipping this couple is not a waste of time, they are our mood booster, our vitamins, our inspirations and hope. They have good fate with each other and to us JjongAhoilics too. :)>-

Guest angelica_21_07

teresajmz said: Seguir luchando !!!!! Jjongah son el número 1 . : -bd
Si son la mejor pareja ... que gusto saber que hay alguien mas que hable español.. Pero las reglas dicen que todo debe ser en ingles =)

Guest angelica_21_07

dragana said: Awww already 1999 page! I will miss this thread, but looking forward to our new home. Thank you everyone, for making this thread a great place, I was a silent shipper, laughing, crying,..silently while reading your posts, insights, gifs and news of our Jjongah. It is also my first time to ship a WGM couple and really wholeheartedly. It's like a daily routine, every day, countless times keep refreshing this thread for updates about our couple. I joined late but It's better late then never.
@angelica_21_07 me, too really miss them, our Jjongha Couple!
Shipping this couple is not a waste of time, they are our mood booster, our vitamins, our inspirations and hope. They have good fate with each other and to us JjongAhoilics too. :)>-

Archived