[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

This thread is MAGICAL right so .......
I  WISH  WHEN WE MOVED TO NEW HOUSE, IN THERE WILL BE MAGICAL TOOAND THE GINNY OF THE THREAD HAD DOUBLE POWER TO MAKE WISH COME TRUE ........
AMIEN .......    :x :x :x   :x :x :x :x edited : just in case I can't online anymore for next two days, all shipper's see you in our new house  :\">

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prism2103

omo omo another interesting fate w these two. remember a while ago. yura had posted a pic of a patbingsu? B-_yyg4UwAEpSin.jpg:large
well korea is a small world, & im probably stretching it over here lol but according to 한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  38m38 minutes agoKonkuk university entrance points @ 5-6 hwayangdong gu in seoul.the cafe is right next to Konkuk university (THE UNIVERSITY JONG STUDIED AT! :3)talking about great fate! cafe info: http://homibing.com/subpage.php?p=m21_view&wr_id=25
CBB-qGLUgAAJUuA.jpg

Dear Jjongah's shippers , we have been through a long time nearly 2000pages and almost 1year together . Like Jjong said " Every start also has an ending" . WE must say goodbye to this thread . From begining until now , this thread is full of beautiful memories of Jjongah in WGM and even our bond between us . This is the first time i participate this kind of forum and being a shipper of a couple ,Jjongah is also the first and last couple i ship that hard . Our thread is really strong even with a lot of things happen to us , from good news to bad news , but the important we have gone through this TOGETHER , we have cried together , laughed together , being delulu together , shared happiness and sadness . More than a shipper , some of u is my friend already ..... And for all what happened in the past , it will be a part of my memories in my 20s life for being a shipper . From now on , all things is our memories , let bring happiness along and throw  bad things away . Let's creat a new house together with all new begining and always keep new house be strong , especially keep supporting Ahyoung and Hong Jong Hyun . I love  you guys , my friends , Jjongaholics  !!!! and Thanks you Jjongah for bringing us together like this and for a chance to know the kind girl Kim Ah young and the warm boy Hong Jong Hyun . Hope u two be more successful in the future . :* :* :* 
I want to fill in these last page as my Jjongah's beautiful moments . Even thought these moment aren't any bold skinships or romantic scenes , but these simple moments are always touched my heart . 
1911301_420279098152996_7379220787436132
10862460_420278248153081_20720186207272210982302_420278288153077_903116516397200

Guest kimjjongah

mmj_leong said: kimjjongah_stv said: anyeeeoooooonggg it's 01:53 a.m here in Indonesia. I just finished make an soompi acc and this is my first post. Idk why but i feel so happy bcs finally i have an acc on this magical thread
:D
hope all of you can be friend w/ me :\">

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

Guysss...My Movers Are Coming To Collect My Stuff To The New House Tomorrow....

I Want You Guyss To Know That I HAVE NO REGRETS TO BE HERE Coz YOU GUYSS ARE THE BEST And I SHALL FOLLOW WHEREVER JJONGAHOLICS WILL BE. I Bow Down To You Guyss As My Appreciation Of All Your Effort To Make This Wonderful Thread ALIVE & Dead & ALIVE Again Over And Over With Ups & Downs.

Before I Leave My Keys Of This Current House Excitedly For Our New House, I Want To Share My Best Moment Of Jjongah Episode When OUR COUPLE Address The "Rumor".

2015%2B-%2B1

This Is Why I Like Most As You Can See All Their Sincerity And Prove Its Not Scripted.

Their Expression From The Bottom Of Their Heart Can Be Heartfelt -> They Looked Into each Others Eyes To Relates How They Felt, Their Emotional Feels.

He Is Not Worried About Netizens Bashing Him, Instead He Worried About How She Felt.

He Is Not Worried About How Peolple Think About Him, He Worried About Whats Her Parents Thinks About The Situation.

He Is Not Worried About His Losing Weight Due The Stress, But He Is Worried About Her Losing Weight And The Stress She Is Facing.

He Asked Her Directly Into Her Sad Eyes And Shows His REGRETS Of All The Whole "Rumor" He Had Put Her In That Situation.

He Shows To Public Eyes How REMORSEFUL He Is.
Yet He Promised To Her It WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Why Must He When Its Just For The Show. The Best Part Is, She Did Not Asked Him OR Make Him Promised That To Her. But He Did.......

So The Whole Scenario is, This Originality Heartfelt Whereby He Rather Confront And Explain To Her Rather Than Make Public Appearance To Deny The "Rumor" coz Whats Important To Him Is His "AhYongie".

Warm welcome to all new member of Jjongahollics... a lot of new member join our thread even wgm already end..it show that our couple is strong and everybody love them..I'm so proud being their shippers  :x

Two pages to go for our new home  <:-P

@jjongah_love_stv : even I'm late but congratulation...lation..lation on your birthday..may all your dreams come true dear <:-P

I can not be so active in the thread now, a lot of work to do but I always remember my lovely Jjongah shippers here.. keep the spirit because our couple is a Real deal  :x

JjongAh couple fighting... more jobs for both of you in 2015 :D
JjongAh shippers fighting !!! keep the faith, one day we can see both of them together again in the same project :)>-
my delulu mind, maybe we can see their together as a couple for Real...  :D charanda

A few pages to go until we reach the last page and move to our new home. This thread it's feels like home, full with warm hearted people who feels like families and make me feel comfortable. My very first thread i'm join in. At first i'm just a silent reader, i'm hjh's fan who lurked to this thread to know what people thought about HJH, and tried to know about yura, to be honest at first time i thought this thread it's like GSD/ yura's thread for me, because you guys mostly posted about yura. Hahahaha But thats a good things, because of that i finally fall in love with her personality, And finally decided to delurked at pages 53 when people still confused with HJH personality. And finally this thread become my daily routine to visits. So many things happen in this thread a good and a bad one, but jjongaholic still and become more stronger. Thank you jjongah paradise part 1, Let's keep our memories in here and move to our new paradise and create a more beautiful memories there. :x :x

Guest TFS-Yeo

Guys thankyou for being so kind in this thread and we all gathered here from around the world above this magical jjongah couple. Im so grateful being here -my fairy escape- from the reality. When it seems hard, but then i came here and become smile ear to ear all day long because all the good things that we've been talked, and wishfully uri hopes become true !!! Its hard to get ready to move into our new house and leave our great memories here. I NEVER FORGET THIS MAGICAL THREAD PART 1 OF JJONGAH. and hope the next thread become more magical than this. 3 pages left guys !!! See yaaa in our new jjongah house. 8-> \m/ :-h <:-P

omo omo another interesting fate w these two. 
remember a while ago. yura had posted a pic of a patbingsu? 

well korea is a small world, & im probably stretching it over here lol but according to 한류 스타™ ‏@Kr_HallyuStar  38mKonkuk university entrance points @ 5-6 hwayangdong gu in seoul.
the cafe is right next to Konkuk university (THE UNIVERSITY JONG STUDIED AT! :3)
talking about great fate! 

Please no NOT quote images. Thanks!

Sorry to let you know that but there are several branches of this Ho Mi Bing

The one Yura went to is at KangNam-Gu YeokSam-Dong near where she lives.
http://blog.cyworld.com/hwanggirin/7873164

Guest Rainylou

I remember the first time iam interest to jjongah couple, i watch after they hv 3ep.. Start fallen for jjong personality (he is my style, hihi).. Then start searching all about them, n suddenly found this 'magic thread'.. Bcz my bad english for longtime iam being silent shipper, but i love the way all of you thinks about jjongah, make me feel 'iam not alone whos fallen for their cozy dating, how amazing yura changes jjong' n time go so fast, almost 1years iam addicted to this jjongah room.. Iam new here so feel anfamiliar with you, but i really thanks for make me feel confident being jjongah shipper, make me believe what i want to believe about jjongah rela' Can i move together to our new house? I will do my best as a jjongah family ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest pavina

Hello Chinggu JjonagAholics from around the world    I'm one of you JjongahAholic who from Cambodia  I've been a long time lurker from page 100+ but i was not sure about my feels as it's my first time become a couple shipping plus my English is so poor     deciding to delouk tonight just for sharing my love of JjongAh before we all moving to the new home and this wonderful thread is my second home since August last year,  what an experience 2014 i would never understand K-pop Fans if it asked last mid year    i may laughed and think that it's too crazy and it's for only young ppl    i have no idea who is Yura & JongHyun before they joined WGM but now this 2 JJongAh couple just drive me crazy madly in love with them i just don't care anymore what my family and friends says my heart just beat faster when watching their stint their stares, their laughs, their small touches, their talk... everything just feel so real and scream love in the air      love the way they took their time to get to know each other it's so sweet, slow skinship and  their thoughtful for each other just make it more precious and make the show goes up another level make it real and more special    they are a part that makes my day and make me want to become a better person<3 so many good things from this couple that's why no wander they recieve so much love from us fans   their sincerity is just touch all of our hearts I'll always love, support and pray for them as a couple and an Individual.  Thank you so much to you all!!! you all are daebakkkk!!!   all your insights and hard work i'm grateful   Wish our new home fill with the  positive,love and support for Jjong & Yura for a long long timeeeee

JjongAh Fighting!!! JjongAholics Fightinggggg!!!! Good luck to us all and may this ship sails smoothly and strong

PS Sorry & hope you understand my English(back to my lurk mode) Congratulation lation lation~~~~~~

Archived