Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Guest ohayyo

FridayL said: Omo what will be the name of our second house?how am i going to join there?

tidumiiiin said: @yanayoo u know what !! maybe i'm the strange one in here , but somehow i dont hope Jjong follows Ahyoung's insta and im also fine if they dont follow each other . You have seen the last situation when Ahyoung created new insta account then a lot of ppl gave spam in HJH's insta (even Insta account of his stylish , his friend ) Some ppl are annoyed as keep invading their private life , they're (JJongah)  also human guys !! They have their own private life ........Don't worry guys , "don't follow SNS" doesn't mean "they're not close " .. It doesn't indicate anything about their rela . Pls keep supporting their individual activities now as Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yu Ra and put your support Jjongah in your heart :* :* :*  :)>-

Guest kangchi13

6 pages to go before moving in to our another home....hopefully though i'm rarely posting for quite sometime...PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR OR THE WINDOW AT LEAST FOR ME HEHE. promise not to be drank-posting when i got in our new home haha.
Jjong NOT following Ahyoung in IG? for me I'd rather talk to her and UPDATE her thru' PERSONAL communication rather than in SNS. because i don't want to compromise my personal relationship with my gf/significantother.JUST LET JJONGAH DO THEIR THINGS...i guess its MORE exciting TO WATCH and DIG their INDIVIDUAL IG and SOLVE the PUZZLE of their posts If ANY.Let it flow...let it flow...let it flow...ok just my cent.
BTW.... CHARANDA tinkie-noona as our NEW MODERATOR....CONGRATULATIONS...LATIONS...LATIONS!

Guest ohayyo

I found that these drawings are super daebak :)cr :real__19 on IG

11015696_823774194357947_292222070_n.jpg

10948901_391626327664411_481524896_n.jpg

11032834_774957819267152_727898852_n.jpg

and yes we should eat a lot before moving out cuz we need to pack all our stuffs :)

11055447_812510915490679_1940841763_n.jp

cr jsna57 on IG

@yanayoo don't worry dear . Let me give a virtual hug to comfort you  . Hope it does work . We're Jjongah's shipper , of cos we want them end up together . But who is best for them , It's their affair , their choice . They know what is good for them . Especially in love relationship , you can force two ppl to be a couple if they don't want to be together . Let them be free in their own way . If they date s.o. else ( of cos i will be sad and cry a lot ) but that's their choice . If you dont want to be delusional , like i said , keep suporting their individual activities as two idol that u like . About your lve to Jjongah (as a couple) put it in bottom of your heart . Kim Ahyoung and Hong My Way are doing their best in their own path lead to success . If they're really destiny , they will end up as a couple in front of us . :* himnae chinggu  >:D< ;;) don't over think , it's not good for your health , let dance like Kwangsoo and wait for Sunday =]]]

boozle14 said: @yanayoo chingu... don't be too annoying about who the best match for Jjong.. only Jjong know who the best for him. people always compare because it is more to favorites.. who is you like more.... like me i don't know which one i like, i like AY more or Jjong more because they're Jjongah soo i like them equal  :x
Just for fun.... one thing until right know i still don't know which one i like Kwangso or Kwangja...  :-? >:D< ^:)^

This is the person who hjh follow today (pls don disturb him) and are you familiar with this photo? www.instagram.com/p/vM-bK7uPUD/

that is photo when hjh bought yura a birthday gift on 30 oct http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27985144#Comment_27985144

Guest ongxinkai_at_hotmail.com_stv

o8yYc2W.png

#Yura #GyeonggiArtsHighSchool #Girlsday #yura #schoolgraduation
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"♡ Kids, I am very happy ♡♡ class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"Thank you for giving me such a happy school life
We must!!! meet again next time♡♡♡♡ ♡

Guest Rainylou

I think the same too.. Last time i shares my thought about that.. Jjongah is not onscreen couple anymore.. If they real couple right now, absolutly they willn't follow each other SNS. Usually artis follow SNS to show their friendship. Like kang HaNeul said 'if they are dating n follow each other SNS is like SUICIDE'. So if jjongah not do follow e.o iam more delucioner about they r privat rela...

Guest mmj_leong

You guys hahaha! Poor Kwang Soo ssi. ..He is a model actor too! He is Jjong beloved captain hyung jinjia hahahahahaha

Guest mmj_leong

OK I'm done packing! Ready to go! Kaja!! See you guys in uri new jip :x >:D<

@dee_230208 of cos u can release all your hope and your "delulu" in this thread b.c this is shipper's paradise . I'm a part of this ship , so i have always been delulu all the time when i monitor our thread . But hope all you can drive your "delulu" in the right way and always be happy when seeing them even they dont end up as a couple . Heretofore  when they were a couple in WGM ,assuming that you add 5 spoonfuls of Jjongah , 2.5 spoonfuls of Jong and 2.5 spoonfuls of Ahyoung in your heart. Now they leave the show , you should add 2.5 spoonful of Hong Jong Hyun , 2.5 spoonful of Kim Ah Young , 2.5 spoonfuls of Jjongah and 2.5 spoonfuls of yourself . =)) =)) such a healthy recipe , rite 
p/s : we nearly move to the new house guys...... oh yeahhhhhhhhh . Hope in the new house , there will be god news to celebrate *pray mode* ;;)

@mmj_leong i've done too...still 5 p to go, so we must wait for a moment .... :x @tidumiiiin yeah...im totally agree with u. Like i've said before. Its just sometimes. Not every times that delusional aches attack me..hahahha.. Im gud now. Maybe i must tried your recipe to prevent those aches come often. Thankyou chingguya...love u... :x

Guest isv_rn0128
Hello my fellow JjongAholics! I have been a solid silent lurker for quite some time now, before we move to our new house, I want to say thank ya all for your hard work and amazing contributions in making this thread so lively! You are all fantastic and awesome JjongAh shippers! Congratulations... lation... lation... tion... to @Tinkiebell as our MOD. Alright back to lurker mode...  :-*

5 page again we must move to our new home..Edit:  omg.. what happen with my account? why my post always cut? hiks.. i edit my post but still cut.. cut.. guys can you tell me how to make my account back to normal? i wanna post like usually.. sorry if i off topic.. kamsahamnida..

LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY!! I always believe,when two people MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,no matter how much hardship they faced,how many people (man/women) they met,how many 'relationship' they had with others,how long the road that they take,how many doors that they open,or even how much we hate that 'one' person (although this is not jjongah case hahahaha). AT THE END,they will meet again!! I HAVE FAITH IN THAT. So just lets pray for them. Doesnt have to be right now,najunge-later maybe they will announced that they engaged :D:)) :) (as always,cant take away delulu part)

Yura become more more beautiful and gorgeous lately!!the power of love maybe???hahaha..my delulu mind didn't want to leave me..lululala.. :D ;;)

Can i ask something? Why we have to move if we reach 2000 pages? *curious* Also thank you so muchhh for the birthday greeting, you guys Jjang!!!! :-bd

Hey everyone~

Wow feeling quite emotional about the last few pages of this thread. Our couple and our ship has been through amazing ups and downs together, and this thread was the witness to all our emotions. But, I am definitely happy that we're moving to our new home. Seems like another chapter lol.
98DDD748-5398-4138-8AA2-3E147B6D2F05_zps
Oh btw, I just noticed that AY keeps using hashtags in all her Instagram posts.. So, it means she knows how this works. I suggest, if you happen to see or post a JjongAh picture, just use #유라 #홍종현 #쫑아 ~ So she can browse those pics in her free time~ Specially their WGM memories~ We know that they parted in good terms and still are good friends, so it would be nice if they know that JjongAh fans are still alive and still supports them as a couple and as an individual ^____^

DBD6324C-A765-4B66-92EC-29DED2C10298_zps
I'll see you all in our new thread! :)