[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Before they lock our 1st thread (i will be sleeping by then) I wanted to say Thank You JjongAholics! We are the best! We made it! It was a memorable experienced for a first timer to joined this thread and I'm proud! I get to know a lot of friendly and talented shippers! :-bd So, lets pack our luggage and get ready to move... =)) Bye my 1st home... :-h Jjongah let's go! Jjong don't forget the Jjongah House sign... :PS0HC79.jpg aecquE.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss reading their insightful posts and fanfics @nuckertuck @crystalhyl @mase207 and also some shippers that i hardly see on posting in our thread @Le_Sanguinea @kangchi13 charanda! @fhyun @katsuragisakurako @taedysol @yuraness @majdouline Hehehe :> Ok good night! See u all tomorrow in our new home! 안녕! Bye! :-h

how to say "don't cry"in korean??uljima?...uljimaaa..we 're moving to new house..I'll miss this thread(I promise i'll visit you anytime I want)...we're moving to begin new pages of REAL Jjongah..yeeess <:-P I'm excited...what to take with me to new home..hmm...positivness,funny things,JjongAh mbc memories,many delulu,delulu of my chingus..JjongAh vocabulary...i'm busy now.. :-h

Guest linarosa

OMO I'm moving out of this thread in 8 pages and haven't started packing at alI ... hhh...

btw, what amazing thread ... OMG our JJongah beautiful family getting bigger and bigger  .... it's mean we're stronger than before ... and as I know when lots people pray together the possibility of God will grant our wish is higher and we never ..neeeever pray something bad right ? than God will love us more....

my wish ...I wanna see their married...I mean Jjong married with Ahyoung off course  

;;)

before we came in our new house we need ritual prayers & food to bless our new house for good spirit & happiness! if we need dance ritual we dance all jjongaholic don't shy to dance we do for our jjongah couple!!!! oh yaaaaaahhhh......  :D:D:D

ritual-dance-giftr1.jpg

Guest dina_stp_at_yahoo.com_stv

i believe i can fly... :-\"
i believe Jjong and Ahyoung are dating for real
i believe the fact and prove is in their Smartphones..
SO LETS HACK IT ..!!!

(I'M A CRAZY JJONGAHOLIC)

Before we move to our second home, I just want to say a few words here.
I've been a member of soompi since 2007; this has been one of the places to be when you are a kpop fan years ago. I was really active then; following TVXQ, k-drama actors and other artists. I've been active here again around 2009 and 2010 because of those dramas that I loved. Soompi is also the place for me to read some really great fanfics (this is where I first loved reading) but some are being published or some had stopped so I really had no reason to visit soompi anymore.
Then after quite some time, along came JjongAh. I'll admit I was not there when they began. I started around October (I think?) then came to love them ever since. I'm not new to this WGM couple shipping or shipping in KPOP or KPOP stuff in general (KPOP/ K-Ent Industry is such a vital part of my life, I think it really shaped me to whoever I am now), so I can say that I'm more familiar with this environment and therefore, more rational, but I can say that I have never been this invested with shipping a couple (I just realized that after they left WGM).
I think what I'm trying to say is that I love JjongAh and that means I love this thread too. When I miss them too much, I go back to page 900+, (during the MBC Awards), when all of us were spazzing so much. When doubts enter my head, making me sad, I re-read the analysis of episodes,the different POVs and spazzing of people, and I'm happy again. I was planning on re-watching JjongAh episodes but I wanted to watch it while browsing this thread. I want to go back on the pages containing insights on this part I'm watching. Reading those insights is part of the experience of watching an episode and is one of the reasons why I became a shipper and why I still am. 
Bottomline is I'll miss this thread. This will always be special for all of us since this is where it all started, but it's not as if we can't visit this again after the 2nd thread is opened. This contains so so so many memories that I can't help but go back to. I'm sure that all of us feels that way but I know we'll also treasure our second home. So with that being said, see you all in JjongAh Thread 2!!!
P.S. This came out longer than I expected. I think my thoughts were bottled-up for quite a long time since I don't post much. I can't even organize it properly. Forgive me! :)>-

Guest Tinkiebell

Those of you who haven't signed up yet for the Jjongaholic's status, please do so per @anniepanda 's instruction, here:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28388770/#Comment_28388770

And please support @horticulture 's idea on making it possible for Jjong to have a hang out session over at DF by filling in the request form for his newest movie "Police Family", as per her instruction here:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28393746/#Comment_28393746

Thanks! :)

Guest yanayoo

HJY add one follower in his IG, but not yura IG. I don't wanna going push my delulu they are will be to real, because i am afraid broken my heart see the fact jjong with someone else like kunthoria before. speak to my self ... sorry

Guest amdbest

min chinlee said:

before we came in our new house we need ritual prayers & food to bless our new house for good spirit & happiness! if we need dance ritual we dance all jjongaholic don't shy to dance we do for our jjongah couple!!!! oh yaaaaaahhhh......  :D:D:D

Guest bbblyzu3

amdbest said:
min chinlee said:

Archived