[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest eyeship

Today ? Jonghyun Yura filming wgm. Cr.owner http://t.co/2yTdufZhfy Ps.i dont know how to post a pic again,someone help me post it from the link plz.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BsQUnNfCcAAnAN_.jpg
cr- @eyeship
ps: instructions on posting1)you can save the image in to ur photobucket or imageshack account and copy the direct link of the pic.2)copy its url/linkusethis_zps935017c7.png
3)click the circled icon and paste it there...and click submit!!!!!....TADAA...DONE!! 

Guest eyeship

@bleached‌ thank you very much,but i cant click insert pic button,i dont know why too,maybe i'm using ipad ??

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura Move Into New House on ′We Got Married′
2014.07.11 14:22  Newsen Lee Min Ji  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura will be settling into their newlywed house on top of the MBC building. 

The July 12 broadcast of MBC’s We Got Married will feature Hong Jong Hyun and Yura couple moving into their new house. 

Although they were shocked to see their house located on the rooftop of MBC in the previous episode, the two quickly began adapting to the new environment by shopping for things they needed. In the process, Hong Jong Hyun became a ‘human ruler’ by measuring different places with his arms.

70578002.jpg

When Yura expressed her wish to drive, Hong Jong Kyun decided to give her some driving lessons. In order to relax Yura who was nervous to drive again in a long time, Hong Jong Hyun praised her and kindly explained certain things. Yura’s parking skills will also be revealed in the episode. 

Later on, the couple made their way to take a picture to get a pass for their new house, where they decided to take a couple shot.

Stay tuned for the full episode on July 12!

Photo credit: MBC

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/70578/hongjonghyun-and-yura-move-into-a-new-house-on-we-got-married

Guest prism2103

more pics from todays recording @ itaewon (the place where hong seok cheon tried to flirt w jonghyun :3)
credit: pinky-fleury

tumblr_n8jlldd1lc1te87pjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n8jlldd1lc1te87pjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n8jlldd1lc1te87pjo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n8jlldd1lc1te87pjo4_1280.jpg

Guest eyeship

Because of today filming, I think they wont record wgm at girls'day concert this sunday.It feel sad :( but i still hope

Guest lemoncupcake

@eyeship : yea, i don't think the couple dance will happen *sigh
why can't they hold hands, it's already their 5th meeting ?

Guest eyeship

@lemoncupcake‌ right ? I just want to see just a little from them,i know yura dont dare to do it first lol,but i know she want it too kekeke,jh ah start it first.

Guest lemoncupcake

i watched style log, he held nana's shoulder 1st, but when nana wanted to return the gesture he refused it (he moved his body), nana almost fell, LOL
i hope he will hold her hands first, that will cheer me up after the seem-not-gonna-happen-troublemaker-dance, LOL

We have only seen few pictures. We'll have to wait and see the episodes to know how much they've progressed.

It's okay, if they take time to hold hands.. First of all, I want them to be comfortable with each other and talk freely. :x

With time, they'll reach there! :)

Patience, gals. Patience! :P :D

Archived