[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest mase207

I think this couple is just really refreshing. I've never seen a WGM wife so genuinely excited and happy during the first meeting. She's always been cute, but the way she's behaving in WGM is something i've never seen. You can clearly tell that she is quite satisfied with who she's gotten paired up with. During the wedding, she couldn't even look at him with a straight face before she broke into smiles.

I think Jonghyun is exactly the type that Yura needs in a relationship; someone to counter her bubbliness and exploding aegyo. He's cool, calm, collected, and complements Yura very well. Nonetheless, he still fell victim to Yura's cuteness... I already love this couple!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wulfpopjusshi

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but is just that we see things from the outside; I watch every Idol and either she is pretty, cute, sexy, beautiful or well, everything; so I tend to think, every guy would die to date her xD

But those same Idols are trying to appeal to Idols too, guys that are cool, famous and good looking also, It must be hard, there is so much competence; I suppose just in the MBC building corridors you can see ten or so pretty girls at any given time xD

Anyway, I swear Yura was her fan and liked him since before, pretty funny to watch such an attractive girl losing her composture to this extent!

At some times I even felt bad for her (in a good way of course), those occasions when you watch a person like other so much that hearts appear in his/her eyes xD, and it was worse/better because Jong Hyun realized, he was like: "OMG she likes me, what I can say to calm her... eh... OK just smile".

Is good to see she has an honest interest in him, and she's not pretending, this will make the show funny. However, Yura is going to have to work very hard, they say he put distance with Nana!!! xD

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Joon, and Kim Woo Bin Advise Yura on “WGM” Husband, Hong Jung Hyuncrystalcove June 14, 2014 
wgm-soompi-hong-jong-hyun-yura-800x450.j

On the June 14 episode of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” the show’s newest couple, actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura, were wed.

This “speedy” wedding took place within just one hour of the couple’s awkward first meeting at the rooftop of the MBC building. The wedding was officiated by singer Tae Jin Ah and hosted by singer Park Hyun BinAileeAOA,VIXX, fellow Girl’s Daymembers, and “We Got Married” senior Hong Jin Young were there to congratulate the couple.

A  congratulatory video from the groom’s friends who were unable to attend, Kim Woo BinSung Joon, and Lee Soo Hyuk, was shared in which they advised Yura on what Hong Jung Hyun was really like.

Lee Soo Hyuk revealed that Hong Jong Hyun is like a little boy sometimes and likes toys. He and Kim Woo Bin agreed that Hong Jong Hyun is a warm and comfortable person with a bright personality. Sung Joon added that Hong Jong Hyun is also very manly, a good hyung to his friends. Everyone wished Hong Jong Hyun and Yura a happy marriage, Sung Joon promised to pay the congratulatory money as a meal next time. Can we look forward to seeing Sung Joon on the show soon?

“We Got Married” airs every Saturday at 4:55 PM (KST) on MBC. Watch the full video message below.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/14/lee-soo-hyuk-sung-joon-and-kim-woo-bin-advise-yura-on-wgm-husband-hong-jung-hyun/

Guest wulfpopjusshi

Yura has this loudly cute laugh every time she feels shy; she's an overly happy wife, Sojin and Hyeri are dying to tease her, but is not necessary, she manages herself very good to get embarrassed and awkward instantaneously xD; she's cute.

In another major event (for me), there was Crayon Pop! I hope I could see one of them getting married someday, Gum Mi would be a wonderful wife, she's a sweetheart. There was Ailee too, she has to be the most talented singer in all Korea, I like Taeyeon an IU too, but Ailee's voice is pure power!

That Wedding Officer was very funny, very serious, but what about buying their parents an smartphone? What has to do it with anything? xD

Guest charliew

Hello JongYoung lovers.. :)
I dont know much about Jonghyun but i know him when i watched style with woobin and i never heard about Yura until this WGM and I honestly dont know whether i fall in love with Jonghyun or with Yura ... :) Her giggling and nervousness just too cute and on the other hand Jonghyun is so calm which one of traits that i love in a man! I cant wait for the next episode to see how Jonghyun will handle her playfulness and her bubbly personality. Very interesting couple! 

Guest daneeollie

Also forget the name of the officiant, but he's famous old singer.. He's Eru's father. Korean singer that quite famous in Indonesia :)

Btw..after absent for so long time & not watch WGM after yongseo couple. I dunno why I'm soo excited about this couple..maybe bcause the boy is so quite..opposite attrack for the bubbly girl :)

Archived