Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Just so you know new MC'sEric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan Join “We Got Married” as New MCs

Singer Eric Nam and comedian Heo Kyung Hwan will be joining MBC‘s marriage stimulation variety program “We Got Married” as new MCs. 

Eric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan will be replacing long-time MCs of the program, Kim Jung Min and Danny Ahn. They decided to step down from their MC position only a week apart from each other. Last week, Kim Jung Min said his thanks at the end of the broadcast as he stepped down. 

The new MCs Eric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan will start shooting soon, and will join the female MCs Park Mi Sun and Hong Jin Young

Recently, the show’s newest couple Hong Jong Hyun and Yura from Girls’ Day had their first meeting, while another couple, Park Se Young and 2PM‘s Wooyoung recorded a duet. 

I just finished watching the mini-drama Her Lovely Heels that Hong Jong Hyun was in and even as the male lead in a drama relationship he comes across awkward and quiet....I have a lot of hope that Yura will help loosen him up and we will get to see a different side of this guy before their time is up on WGM.  Her bubbly personality is just what a guy like him needs!

Yura has to be the happiest "WGM wife" in the entire history of the show! Overly nervous, can't stop laughing, red face, I suppose she likes him for real!

Also, I didn't know her personality, I thought she was kinda the sexy serious type, but she is playful and bubbly, surprising.

She was dying to interact with him but it looks like she is going to struggle to get words out of him xD, variety is not easy for actors but like home for idols.

In fact all Girls' Day was surprised when he appeared, he must be very famous in Korea, poor Yura just couldn't hide her excitement xD.

@wulfpopjusshiLmao I know right? I've never seen someone so happy to be on the show either, Yura was so excited that I think it threw him off to see her so happy lol 
Jong Hyun is a model turned actor and has gained more popularity lately. He's friends with Kim Woo Bin (swoon) and a few other popular model-actors. I think the only idol he's somewhat close to is Nana and that's only because of Style Log in which it took him a while to get close to. I recently saw him in Dating Agency: Cyrano and his character was sort of an introvert and awkward...like him. Hmm interesting how his character's personality was so similar. 

[Raw HD] 140614 Hong Jong Hyun & Girl’s Day Yura - Full Ep2

http://dai.ly/x1zf6xb

credit : WGMVN

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun go off on their honeymoon via Camping RV on 'We Got Married'

June 14, 2014 @ 1:01 pm

Girl's Day's Yura and model-turned-actor Hong Jong Hyun are the fastest couple so far when it comes to weddings and honeymoons on 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day confirms their comeback for July 14th!

After the couple's speedy wedding, they were given a camping RV and sent off on their honeymoon. They ate a meal at a rest stop, and Yura decided to call her onscreen husband "Jjong," while Hong Jong Hyun called her by her real name "Ah Young." 

Yura said, "Ah Young seems more like a nickname to me. Even my members don't call me Ah Young, and my mom calls me Yura. There's no one who calls me Ah Young." She later added that she calls her member Minah"Fart Minah."

What do you think about this couple so far? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-go-off-on-their-honeymoon-via-camping-rv-on-we-got-married

totally loving yura x hong jonghyun couple right now! this is the only couple i watch tbh ;x their personalities match perfectly... jjong is quieter but also very responsive and yura's a lot more energetic and talkative so they compliment each other really well. even the MC pointed it out! ^^ i wish we could get more, i can't deal with the shortness of their segment! lol. can't wait for the next episode where we can see their camping trip.
Screenshot2014-06-14at125911PM_zps468115

Screenshot2014-06-14at125831PM_zpsb63d27
Screenshot2014-06-14at125839PM_zps423c5d
Screenshot2014-06-14at125938PM_zps1038a3
Screenshot2014-06-14at125943PM_zpsbef361
Screenshot2014-06-14at125946PM_zps5ac48a
Screenshot2014-06-14at10241PM_zpsc92daec
Screenshot2014-06-14at10249PM_zps9ae0aa2Screenshot2014-06-14at10255PM_zps515f64f
Screenshot2014-06-14at10555PM_zpsaf0f049
Screenshot2014-06-14at10605PM_zps68704ec

I think this couple is just really refreshing. I've never seen a WGM wife so genuinely excited and happy during the first meeting. She's always been cute, but the way she's behaving in WGM is something i've never seen. You can clearly tell that she is quite satisfied with who she's gotten paired up with. During the wedding, she couldn't even look at him with a straight face before she broke into smiles.

I think Jonghyun is exactly the type that Yura needs in a relationship; someone to counter her bubbliness and exploding aegyo. He's cool, calm, collected, and complements Yura very well. Nonetheless, he still fell victim to Yura's cuteness... I already love this couple!

i'm an instant fan too ---can't wait till they're get closer and move into their new home

@mase207Jong Hyun did say that his ideal type is someone who is very bubbly and outgoing because that's not how he is. I also think they were paired up based on that because he wouldn't need someone who is similar to him, he'd need the opposite. 

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but is just that we see things from the outside; I watch every Idol and either she is pretty, cute, sexy, beautiful or well, everything; so I tend to think, every guy would die to date her xD

But those same Idols are trying to appeal to Idols too, guys that are cool, famous and good looking also, It must be hard, there is so much competence; I suppose just in the MBC building corridors you can see ten or so pretty girls at any given time xD

Anyway, I swear Yura was her fan and liked him since before, pretty funny to watch such an attractive girl losing her composture to this extent!

At some times I even felt bad for her (in a good way of course), those occasions when you watch a person like other so much that hearts appear in his/her eyes xD, and it was worse/better because Jong Hyun realized, he was like: "OMG she likes me, what I can say to calm her... eh... OK just smile".

Is good to see she has an honest interest in him, and she's not pretending, this will make the show funny. However, Yura is going to have to work very hard, they say he put distance with Nana!!! xD

@wulfpopjusshiHe put distance between him and Nana because he didn't know her at first, remember he's very shy & has an anxiety issue when it comes to new people. Remember, Nana was the first person he called to help him find his wife so he didn't put that much distance between them. If he didn't want to be close then he probably wouldn't have wanted her help, Nana is the only idol he's remotely close to. 

Finally a couple to ship after Poka-Guri (Jung Joon Young & Yumi) left 
 photo_11_1.jpg :x

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Joon, and Kim Woo Bin Advise Yura on “WGM” Husband, Hong Jung Hyuncrystalcove June 14, 2014 
wgm-soompi-hong-jong-hyun-yura-800x450.j

On the June 14 episode of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” the show’s newest couple, actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day Yura, were wed.

This “speedy” wedding took place within just one hour of the couple’s awkward first meeting at the rooftop of the MBC building. The wedding was officiated by singer Tae Jin Ah and hosted by singer Park Hyun BinAileeAOA,VIXX, fellow Girl’s Daymembers, and “We Got Married” senior Hong Jin Young were there to congratulate the couple.

A  congratulatory video from the groom’s friends who were unable to attend, Kim Woo BinSung Joon, and Lee Soo Hyuk, was shared in which they advised Yura on what Hong Jung Hyun was really like.

Lee Soo Hyuk revealed that Hong Jong Hyun is like a little boy sometimes and likes toys. He and Kim Woo Bin agreed that Hong Jong Hyun is a warm and comfortable person with a bright personality. Sung Joon added that Hong Jong Hyun is also very manly, a good hyung to his friends. Everyone wished Hong Jong Hyun and Yura a happy marriage, Sung Joon promised to pay the congratulatory money as a meal next time. Can we look forward to seeing Sung Joon on the show soon?

“We Got Married” airs every Saturday at 4:55 PM (KST) on MBC. Watch the full video message below.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/14/lee-soo-hyuk-sung-joon-and-kim-woo-bin-advise-yura-on-wgm-husband-hong-jung-hyun/

subs
http://realkshownow.blogspot.com/2014/06/we-got-married-episode-224-english-subs.html