Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Guest mase207

Loved the first episode! Didn't really know much about HJH but he definitely is a likeable character. I've never seen Yura act so shy, embarrassed, and adorable. from what I could tell, she is satisfied with who she got paired up with. Excited to see what'll happen next week!

i think i will like this couple - don't know much about them but i feel the chemistry is here ---being a model the young groom Hong (hopefully ) not shy about skin-ship -  i still feel the bleed pain of my favorite JungJung : no skin-ship to the end .

Guest emma86line

Ahhh the awkwardness builds so much into the cute factor.

On a side note does anyone know a good site where we can download the full episode in HD Raw format.

Ah I am going to love this couple! I already like Jong Hyun, but I never really knew Yura was such a dork lol I like Girl's Day's music, but never really got into them like that. Her laugh really is funny and I liked how she was trying to keep the conversation going. Poor Jong Hyun isn't good with strangers, but he was trying not to be so awkward with her. I had to laugh when he had to call Nana because he couldn't figure it out and didn't know much about girl groups. Our poor puppy :P 
Has anyone figured out a couple name yet? I'm going with SoAwks Couple until we find out something that's better :) 

why is the kshow dont have the download link :(( :(( :((

Guest lunase7en

kimsoyeon18 said: why is the kshow dont have the download link :(( :(( :((

i just finish watching it i enjoy it im looking forward to this couple yura is soo shy girl and soo cute promise i will enjoy this couple
cant wait for it they will have marriage to go and honeymoon xD 
hmm i just saw in preview yura cried

Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

class="titleNews"Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura held a speedy wedding ceremony on MBC’s We Got Married, just one hour after their first encounter.

Still awkward with each other, the two were shocked to hear that they would be having a wedding ceremony.

Then Hong Jin Young, who is their senior in terms of ‘marriage,’ stepped forward to help them find the MC and the congratulatory singers.

With singer Park Hyun Bin hosting the ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura’s wedding took place at the rooftop of MBC building, with many of the fellow singers attending as guests.

The groom’s friends, including Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Jun and Kim Woo Bin, who could not attend the wedding, also sent their video messages.

The ceremony continued with Ailee and Hong Jin Young singing the congratulatory song, leading groom Hong Jong Hyun to dance joyously.

After the wedding ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura were given another mission to take their honeymoon trip in a camping car.

In the car, the two spent a lot of time trying to get to know each other, slowly discovering their common interests.

Yura, who is originally from Ulsan, claimed it’s hard to pronounce Hong Jong Hyun’s name and slowly practiced saying it out loud, and Hong Jong Hyun reportedly couldn’t take his eyes off of his new bride.

Check out the full episode on June 14!

Photo credit: MBC

Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68271/hongjonghyun-and-yura-to-wed-on-we-got-married

Darn, no Kim Woo Bin..it's okay hopefully he'll make an actual appearance on the show. 
They're going on their honeymoon in a RV? Haha Awesome! Kinda reminds me of Kangin & Lee Yoon Ji except Jong Hyun & Yura aren't suppose to be the broke couple :P 

Guest upay

another reason i can't wait for weekend,,,yaaaa i bit late wached this couple but i really like it, can't wait for this week episode

Guest lunase7en

ohmaigaaaaddddd!!!!! i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. i hope they will slowly getting to know about each other because i'm super love their awkward moments. please hold on a lil bit.don't get comfortable too fast okay guys :)

@LavelyShai I'm sad no Lee Soo Hyuk :( he's like Jong Hyun's soulmate lol.

btw why is it hard for Yura to pronounce Hong Jong Hyun?

@dilawidjThey did mention where she's from so it's probably due to her dialect, sometimes it's harder to pronounce certain words or names.  

class="titleNews"Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura held a speedy wedding ceremony on MBC’s We Got Married, just one hour after their first encounter.

Still awkward with each other, the two were shocked to hear that they would be having a wedding ceremony.

Then Hong Jin Young, who is their senior in terms of ‘marriage,’ stepped forward to help them find the MC and the congratulatory singers.

With singer Park Hyun Bin hosting the ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura’s wedding took place at the rooftop of MBC building, with many of the fellow singers attending as guests.

The groom’s friends, including Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Jun and Kim Woo Bin, who could not attend the wedding, also sent their video messages.

The ceremony continued with Ailee and Hong Jin Young singing the congratulatory song, leading groom Hong Jong Hyun to dance joyously.

After the wedding ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura were given another mission to take their honeymoon trip in a camping car.

In the car, the two spent a lot of time trying to get to know each other, slowly discovering their common interests.

Yura, who is originally from Ulsan, claimed it’s hard to pronounce Hong Jong Hyun’s name and slowly practiced saying it out loud, and Hong Jong Hyun reportedly couldn’t take his eyes off of his new bride.

Check out the full episode on June 14!

Photo credit: MBC

Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68271/hongjonghyun-and-yura-to-wed-on-we-got-married