[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Triton823 said: The end of today's episode made no sense....at first HJ/SH was getting along and then suddenly the divorce papers...I am telling you it has to do with whatever she seen in those records before that HJ was desperate to try to save her marriage (in her own way of course). That scene was definitely a WTH moment that they threw out.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmangla said: Triton823 said: The end of today's episode made no sense....at first HJ/SH was getting along and then suddenly the divorce papers...I am telling you it has to do with whatever she seen in those records before that HJ was desperate to try to save her marriage (in her own way of course). That scene was definitely a WTH moment that they threw out.

vareena said: @Chickpea.  I didn't mean to condemn SY, I just rant about women who tried to steal other people's husbands, there are a lot out there who don't care how they hurt other people. I guess all members here who never felt betrayed by their spouse who cheated, if you in HJ's shoe, I wanted to know how you felt, As for my opinion, it's all their fault. (1) If SY didn't make that indecent proposal to cause the misunderstanding between them, then nothing will damage their relationship (it such a crazy offer, he's not allowed to contact his wife, that absurd) the fact that she is attracted to him. If she is honest and willing to help them, there are a lot of options but she chose to cause them misunderstand that the sole purpose of her intention. (2) If SH is a real man, he can find solution to solve his problem rather than find a easy way out. There are a lot of people out there who face financial problem. And the fact that he also attracted to her that is why he wanted to spend time with her after finished the job. (3) It is HJ's fault that she keep suspect their relationship although it is hard not to since the situation called for it. What if you find your husband with other woman on a trip alone. Just try to understand each individual and put yourself in their position.  I can't say that I hate any of them, it just the way they solve their problems and they have to deal with it.

Hi. First time posting in the thread, though I have been silently watching.

I like the pairing of SY and SH, it's hard not to like them when they look cute together and there's chemistry between them. On the other hand, the chemistry between HJ and SH is like..missing. Of course the drama focuses more on SY and SH so we don't get to see a lot of loving scene between husband and wife, but when HJ and SH are together, they look like..er...sibblings to me.

HJ loves her husband but she just doesn't trust him enough. Sure, the "indecent proposal" is very questionable - despites whatever SH tells her, she can never be sure he tells the truth. And SH is attracted by SY. But all of these things don't make him a total jerk or a completly terrible husband. If she fights to keep him or make him focus his feeling on her again, she can. SH is not the type of man who will abandon his wife and he does try to save the marriage, though the extent and effectiveness of his method is up to each of us's interpretation. At least he confronts MW or rushes into the hotel for his wife. SH isn't a hopeless husband yet, their marriage also isn't over but she gives up so easily.
Not that I don't sympathize with HJ but I don't see her fight enough to keep SH by her side. It is normal for her to hate SY - the third party. But revenge...why not focusing her energy on saving her marriage and knocking some sense into her husband's head, or having a proper confrontation, rather than going down a dark road? Pretty sure SH loves a caring, innocent and kind-hearted wife than a calculative one. If HJ tries to hurt SY back, that only drives SH further and further away and I don't see how they can get back together. Even now, when I am not sure what HJ will do to SY, I already sense a hopeless ending to their marriage.

SY does use her power and money to cause a rift between HJ and SH. Surely, it's not something to brag about or not even a kind gesture. I can not applaud that. She didn't mean to fall in love with SH, though, and she becomes a victim in her own "game". But I find myself root for her when she gradually shows the woman she is behind her cold mask while HJ gradually shows her dark side.

P/S: I don't hate any particular character here, even HJ.

klouvios said: It's beyond boring.Loooooong scenes where the actors speak with their eyes. It looks more like a photoshoot not a tv series.And I wanted to watch something good with Kwon Sang Woo  :x :( And what about the leading actress...........lifeless. Couldn't they pair him with someone more energetic, more spirited? 

Seasoned actor and actress r really daebak. They let the eyes do the talking. Not much script between sh and sy but their feels and affection lingers in the air. The way sh look at hj is different than the way he look at sy. Whenever he looks at sy, i can feel the longing. Like u want to have it but u can't so u just have the wishful thinking. However u r still satisfied with it.

Guest natalian

I havent seen the last 2 eps, but i dont understand why some people hate HJ so much. From my point of view, it doesnt even matter if SH cheated on her or not, the thing is when he accepted the hong kong deal with SY he accepted it with the assumption that hes gonna have to spend a 4 days love affair with SY, so HJ has the right to be mad at him. Its obvious that SY was well aware of the missunderstanding she caused, reason why she didnt want him to call home and let his wife know the truth. I really like SY and SH and im rooting for them, but that is mostly because of their on screen chemistry - in both temptation and starirway to heaven. I cant, however, hate HJ, i understand why she feels cheated and betrayed, and if shes feeling insecure, it is because SH gave her plenty of reasons to feel that way. She was planning of having a kid with him, while he was busy helping SY with the company. He didnt even try to make it up to her that much and  going to SY so she can "buy more of his time" in order to prove a point to HJ is simply ridiculous.

vu_hoa1983 said:
SY does use her power and money to cause a rift between HJ and SH. Surely, it's not something to brag about or not even a kind gesture. I can not applaud that. She didn't mean to fall in love with SH, though, and she becomes a victim in her own "game". But I find myself root for her when she gradually shows the woman she is behind her cold mask while HJ gradually shows her dark side.

What I don't understand in the synopses HJ is such an understanding wife selfless, yielding to what others want. So far I haven't read that. By the comments of others she is nasty,unreasonable ect. So I was wondering is that the wrong description of her or the 10 years of marriage to SH made her like that, and the proposal of SY  was the drop that overflowed the bucket.

maartjeheit said:
What I don't understand in the synopses HJ is such an understanding wife selfless, yielding to what others want. So far I haven't read that. By the comments of others she is nasty,unreasonable ect. So I was wondering is that the wrong description of her or the 10 years of marriage to SH made her like that, and the proposal of SY  was the drop that overflowed the bucket.

i really don't get MW he is fine changing side chicks like underwear but it's not ok for his wife ? he suppose to be a loving father but only dotes on his son he ignores the way his mother treats his wife and their children. if i was his wife i would have been left not enough money in the world to make me risk having my children scarred for life over some ancient thinking granny.

@Triton823
 oh ik as much as i love them they make me want to bang my head on the wall esp those R dramas and im like what....how...why love him then head explode
speakign of which let me go watch my new lakorn

natalian said: I havent seen the last 2 eps, but i dont understand why some people hate HJ so much. From my point of view, it doesnt even matter if SH cheated on her or not, the thing is when he accepted the hong kong deal with SY he accepted it with the assumption that hes gonna have to spend a 4 days love affair with SY, so HJ has the right to be mad at him. Its obvious that SY was well aware of the missunderstanding she caused, reason why she didnt want him to call home and let his wife know the truth. I really like SY and SH and im rooting for them, but that is mostly because of their on screen chemistry - in both temptation and starirway to heaven. I cant, however, hate HJ, i understand why she feels cheated and betrayed, and if shes feeling insecure, it is because SH gave her plenty of reasons to feel that way. She was planning of having a kid with him, while he was busy helping SY with the company. He didnt even try to make it up to her that much and  going to SY so she can "buy more of his time" in order to prove a point to HJ is simply ridiculous.

@vareena.(1) If SY didn't make that indecent proposal to cause the misunderstanding between them, then nothing will damage their relationship (it such a crazy offer, he's not allowed to contact his wife, that absurd) the fact that she is attracted to him. 

If SY had not given him that 'indecent proposal' their debt would have destroyed their relationship and HJ might even have been dead....
(2) If SH is a real man, he can find solution to solve his problem rather than find a easy way out. There are a lot of people out there who face financial problem. 

He was trying to solve it but his wife gave him no time nor trust when she decided to take a swim. If his wife was a real woman she'd not taken the easy way out and try to leave everything behind by committing suicide. If she had been a decent wife she'd have trusted her husband to get them through the crisis or at least tried to solve the problem with him instead of deciding on her own to die.
(3) It is HJ's fault that she keep suspect their relationship although it is hard not to since the situation called for it. What if you find your husband with other woman on a trip alone. Just try to understand each individual and put yourself in their position.  I can't say that I hate any of them, it just the way they solve their problems and they have to deal with it.

I can understand why she'd feel insecure about the entire situation but she's acting like she's the only victim and she takes no responsibility for her own mistakes. HJ has been blaming and pushing SH ever since they returned home from HK not accepting her own part in everything - she fails to understand how she destroyed SH too.
I guess 'hotness' is in the eyes of the beholder. I honestly do not find HJ hot - I think she has some innocent beauty but sadly her personality contradict this part so much that I can't seem to like her.

Archived