[Drama 2014] Cuckoo Nest 뻐꾸기 둥지 (KBS2)

Bayu Pratama

Well I will throw my two cents in....I don't think the little girl is YH if we are indeed in 2009 then YH child would be 5 1/2 to 6 yrs old. That girl is at least 9 yro. Who the the hell lets a 5/6 yro old walk to and from school by themselves? You all know darn well a Korean mother doesn't allow that. So until they give me a definite year I say no to the girl being YH. Plus now that the father knows she is infertile wouldn't he be thinking about bringing the child back instead or telling YH to divorce? 
I agree with @tinatrix236 I have a feeling the little girl is HY daughter born after she was dumped by the YH husband. What I don't understand is how HY will try to get the child back. In Korea ALL PATERNITY/CHILD CUSTODIAL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE FATHER, so just how would she be able to that? As long as the father is alive she would have absolutely no say over the child no matter what. So I'm interested as to how they will go about this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colleenfh

@tinatrix236
I did not read your post very closely and missed your supposition that the little girl could be the result of HwaYoung's relationship with DongJoo.  That is a really awesome idea because after being dumped so very rudely why would she ever tell him about being pregnant.  Seriously, great theory!!!

@kdramafan469
I do not think YoonHee's father would bring her child back even knowing that she is infertile.  The existence of the child would get her kicked out of that house and quickly divorced.  In the last episode didn't the father say they should divorce, if that is the case then maybe after the divorce he would consider allowing her to be with her child.

Thanks for poining out tinatrix239's theory!!!

I have two new drama I'm interested in right now and that's only love and cuckoo nest.. Hopefully the cat's meow will turn out to be good and funny because the other three I'm watching is totally nobel idiocy..  I need some twisting on these in the new drama to keep the old ones watchable... 
I happened to agree if the girl is Yh's that dad wouldn't tell her he would keep her home for a year or two dust her back off and marry her off to a single rich widow dad as long as she married and it would benefit him yes he would do it..
If that the little girl turns out to be Hy's then yes I see herself trying to get accepted in the family by the mom because she has two kids by Yh's husband the problem is will hubby mom accept the slum trash in her house and as hubby wife.. I think not because mom seem to value her family reputation so I think Yh and hubby may end up with both kids.. Who knows Maybe Hy will go far enough to try and kill Yh because she in the way of her living a health, wealthy and happy life..      

Guest k0de

@valsava- i don't think she will go as far as kill she wants revenge and the only good revenge is having her baby taken away like she took her brother's life. im sure HY will do things to look like YH harmed her

Like I said all this revenge is all in that Cuckoo's head.   Now I'm just getting to todays episode.... What was HY saying to herself in he bedroom that night? It sounded like she was saying "my daughter". She was looking at the little girl, but she could have been saying her daughter(YH child) or or his daughter(meaning the husband). Kinda of not getting it. 
And just how long has it been since she was dumped by him that he doesn't even recognize her? I'm so sick of these drama's with F-up timelines! Just be clear about stuff so the viewers are not sitting around scratching their heads!

Guest k0de

@suchadiva42- i think this is one of those no fault forgive all shows YH once she finds out she's her lover sister will forgive all and they live together happily ever after

Guest k0de

@suchadiva42- ofc the man who broke her and the woman who broke her brother they must get as good as the give

im watching ep5 and i think it's YH and HY bro child after meeting her jerk ex and YH. she got up in the middle of the night talking to herself looking at the little girl saying daughter this and daughter that. walked out the room and went outside her mother followed saying something then HY talked saying (i guess) why did she bring in this child her mother looked around saying something about the lil girl.

the next day she goes into the room after alll have left to tear up the picture of her bro and YH about time we get to the revenge part of this show

It seems like I was wrong about the little girl being HY's daughter. She may be YH's child after all because HY looked at the child with contempt after running into YH and her ex and was indifferent to her when greeted. I'm not sure she would do this to her own daughter even if she hated the father. It doesn't seem like she had anything against the child prior to this incident. Can anyone clarify this for us?

Guest k0de

HY called the MIL in the middle of night to meet up the MIL drove to meet her. they talked and she offered to drive her home but she said it was ok the MIL once home raced to still her sister the good news

&&
ofc the is no preveiw for morrow

One thing I don't understand is how is possible that HY's brother never introduced YH to his sister? They must have been together for a while due to the fact that she was heavily pregnant when he died. Could it be that YH and HY never met each before? Very odd.

Guest linakyon

Yup, it is confirmed, Sora parents are YH and HY's brother.And of course there is a big misunderstanding,HY thinks YH abandoned her child.At this point is also obvious YH's dad played a major role in this.

@tinatrix236 I find it odd as well.HY recognized YH right away, but YH only asked her if they haven't met before....

@tinatrix236 I do not believe that HY and YH have met before. HY recognized her solely from the picture and then remembered seeing her at the hospital the day her brother died. YH on the other hand did think she looked familiar and asked her in the bathroom had they ever met before and HY said no.  YH may have seen a picture of her from the brother but can't remember.
I doubt very much that YH would willingly or knowingly give up her child when she loved the baby daddy so much, so many of you could be right that the father had his hand in this and YH has no idea that her child is alive...can we all say TV NOVEL "LOVE MY LOVE" But I'm still quite miffed about the timeline...exactly what frickin year are we in ?!?!?!?!?!

Guest k0de

i think the brother left home probably for work and maybe since his death the family moved in his home

tinatrix236 said: It seems like I was wrong about the little girl being HY's daughter. She may be YH's child after all because HY looked at the child with contempt after running into YH and her ex and was indifferent to her when greeted. I'm not sure she would do this to her own daughter even if she hated the father. It doesn't seem like she had anything against the child prior to this incident. Can anyone clarify this for us?

Archived