[Drama 2014] Cuckoo Nest 뻐꾸기 둥지 (KBS2)

Bayu Pratama

@valsava I think that guy is her uncle because he calls her mom "noona" or big sis. Also I think the little girl is his daughter but she also called the mother mother so I'm at a loss. It is however not the dead sons child because if it has been 3yrs then she is way to old, and if it has been 11yrs then she is too young. The little girl is about 8 or 9 so either way she can't be the daughter. Is there no one here that can do a decent re-cap? Or fill us in on whats really going on here?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kdramafan469,.. That lil girl is old enough to be her daughter... I think our time jump was wrong maybe about 6 yrs later.. ? Well no one is doing the recap because this drama will be subbed.. Once we get the first 20 ep with subs we can figure out were it's going from there just like Ar.. Hopefully somebody will feel sorry for us..   

Guest linakyon

Waves to everyone ^^ Started this one today and so far I'm liking even though this will certainly be a makjang.Let's see if I'll manage to stick till the end...
So about these two episodes, two main questions arise:1)What happened to Yeon Hee's baby?When the first time jump occurs, we don't really know what happened to her baby.She either had miscarriage, or she gave birth.I didn't understand 100% of the dialogues, but I think this wasn't explained at all.If she gave birth, like some said,the father surely tried to get rid of the baby by pulling one of writers favorite plot, died and then her father gave the baby to Do Hyeon's family, which would make that girl named Sora, YH's daughter.Imagining all the above is true, why would she call her granny, mother? It could be easily explained,  DH's mother may have decided to rise her as her own child rather than making her an orphan since her father is dead and her mom abandoned her.Yeah, cliché after another, but idk,these are merely my assumptions.
2) YH's husband, what's up with this guy?He screams fishy all over.After seeing how he treated HY after that one night stand, what a scumbag...I don't understand why he is pulling that loving husband act? I don't think he loves her at all.Why did they got married in the first place? I would like to see this being addressed.Sure, it can be just an ordinary marriage for business purposes, but could there be something else?All I know is that YH will regret not divorcing him like her MIL said and this will get ugly.Oh, and YH will accept her MIL suggestion of a surrogate mother.* munches popcorns*
@kdramafan469 That guy is HY's uncle.When she visited her brother's urn, she was saying 'mom and younger uncle are doing well, and Sora as well'.And if DH's mother raised her supposedly granddaughter as a daughter, it would also make sense why Sora calls him uncle...

Quick question......did she know the guy was rich when she stole him from her friend? It seemed like she was really into him for real and I think she said she loved him. That scene where he dumped her was crazy though. She really thought she had hooked him only to be dumped in a heartless manner. I was totally caught off guard when he did that. Lol! He seemed so cute and innocent one minute and the next he was like did she really think he was into her like that? Lol! Wow...she gets dumped by the guy and will also have a grudge against the wife thinking she's responsible for her brother's death. She will certainly be out for blood!

The mother-in-law is heartless for demanding that her son divorce his wife. Poor girl has been through so much trauma. Did the aunt suggest having a child through surrogacy at the end? They were really shocked at what she said. 
Is this show really being subbed and where?

linakyon said: Waves to everyone ^^ Started this one today and so far I'm liking even though this will certainly be a makjang.Let's see if I'll manage to stick till the end...
So about these two episodes, two main questions arise:1)What happened to Yeon Hee's baby?When the first time jump occurs, we don't really know what happened to her baby.She either had miscarriage, or she gave birth.I didn't understand 100% of the dialogues, but I think this wasn't explained at all.If she gave birth, like some said,the father surely tried to get rid of the baby by pulling one of writers favorite plot, died and then her father gave the baby to Do Hyeon's family, which would make that girl named Sora, YH's daughter.Imagining all the above is true, why would she call her granny, mother? It could be easily explained,  DH's mother may have decided to rise her as her own child rather than making her an orphan since her father is dead and her mom abandoned her.Yeah, cliché after another, but idk,these are merely my assumptions.
2) YH's husband, what's up with this guy?He screams fishy all over.After seeing how he treated HY after that one night stand, what a scumbag...I don't understand why he is pulling that loving husband act? I don't think he loves her at all.Why did they got married in the first place? I would like to see this being addressed.Sure, it can be just an ordinary marriage for business purposes, but could there be something else?All I know is that YH will regret not divorcing him like her MIL said and this will get ugly.Oh, and YH will accept her MIL suggestion of a surrogate mother.* munches popcorns*
@kdramafan469 That guy is HY's uncle.When she visited her brother's urn, she was saying 'mom and younger uncle are doing well, and Sora as well'.And if DH's mother raised her supposedly granddaughter as a daughter, it would also make sense why Sora calls him uncle...

Guest linakyon

Just a small correction, it was the aunt who suggested the idea of a surrogate mother after seeing how MIL rejected the idea of adoption.
@valsava Maybe I did not make myself clear, but the MIL wanted them divorced.Her only issue with YH, so far is that YH can't give her grandchildren and not  because she hates YH.This is clear with the preview, she was really happy when YH told her, she would accept that idea.And for this, I have to give props to the writers, despite of the cliches, at least we do not have a MIL that hates her son's wife just because. .
@suchadiva42 Poor YH, she can't do that because she is not living in her house xD  But she should pack and leave.It won't take long till it turns upside down.Just wait and see, MIL will surely take HY's side.. YH can always start anew with that hoobae of hers, SB, I smell there'll be a love line between these two, at least he dropped some hints that he is interested in her.
@tinatrix236 I'm having the same doubts whether it was:-love at first sight-because he was rich-or maybe she simply ditched the other guy because hearing someone saying 'you're a beauty, you're sexy' and with weird face expressions on top of that it's a turn-off.( I know for sure, I'd totally ditch him)
On one hand, it seems she fell in love with him at first sight seeing the way she smiled when her friend commented that his face was a piece of art.But on the other hand, even if you feel an instant connection with someone, you won't ask to meet the rest of the family right away.The more I think, it's odd that she asked him to meet his mother after spending one night with a guy she barely met and going as far as saying she loves him..
Oh and there was this small detail Idk if it's relevant or not, but did you guys noticed when HY's friend asked BK if they were acquaintances,but he hinted that they weren't so she quickly started introducing that other guy to HY...

@linakyon....sorry to cut your post.

On one hand, it seems she fell in love with him at first sight seeing the way she smiled when her friend commented that his face was a piece of art.But on the other hand, even if you feel an instant connection with someone, you won't ask to meet the rest of the family right away.Themore I think, it's odd that she asked him to meet his mother after spending one night with a guy she barely met and going as far as saying she loves him..

This is it exactly. I was so sure she was in love with him until she suggested that he introduce her to his family. Seriously, who does that? It really made her seem insane. After they crossed paths again, she went into the restroom and said something about loving him again, it left me wondering again if she did fall in love with him, then taken for a fool then used and dumped unfairly.
 I wish this series is being subbed and can definitely also tell it will be a makjang, but what would we do without a bit of that in our daily dramas? :)

Ok..since people were wondering about the past relationship between HY and YH's husband..here goes. When they meet outside the restroom, she asks him if he's bored. He says, so does she. She suggests they leave their boring friends and leave together.Lovey dovey scenes here and there (notice their clothes changing :P ). It does looks like they had some sort of relationship for some time. When he says she can't come, she says to him: Didn't you say you loved me? He says: Yes, i was when i was with you, but you have to look at the reality of the situation (he probably thought she was a gold digger or something?) He asks when they'll meet next and he'll buy her a bag. She says she needs nothing like that, only his love. He says they should just meet with no strings attached. He offers her money or a officetel, she says that's not what she meant, and he asks her if she was this lowly/cheap.
Opinion: She got duped hard by the dude. She was most likely honest about loving him. 

d3licioushotcakes said: Ok..since people were wondering about the past relationship between HY and YH's husband..here goes. When they meet outside the restroom, she asks him if he's bored. He says, so does she. She suggests they leave their boring friends and leave together.Lovey dovey scenes here and there (notice their clothes changing :P ). It does looks like they had some sort of relationship for some time. When he says she can't come, she says to him: Didn't you say you loved me? He says: Yes, i was when i was with you, but you have to look at the reality of the situation (he probably thought she was a gold digger or something?) He asks when they'll meet next and he'll buy her a bag. She says she needs nothing like that, only his love. He says they should just meet with no strings attached. He offers her money or a officetel, she says that's not what she meant, and he asks her if she was this lowly/cheap.
Opinion: She got duped hard by the dude. She was most likely honest about loving him. 

OK, I'm in.  This drama has the same writer as " Ruby's Ring",  right?  That had very high ratings, so I'm hoping for the best.  Can't wait for the subs, but thanks to the helpers so far that can shed some light on the beginning.

“Cuckoo Nest” Jang Seo-hee appalled at mentioning of surrogate

On the second episode of the kbs 2tv drama "cuckoo nest", gwak hee ja (seo kwon soon) suggested a surrogate mother to her son's couple. Jang seo hee was suggested.

bxjzzo.jpg

Jang Seo-hee was suggested using a surrogate mother.

On the second episode of the KBS 2TV drama “Cuckoo Nest”, Gwak Hee-ja (Seo Kwon-soon) suggested a surrogate mother to her son’s couple.

She tried to get them to divorce after she found out Baek Yeon-hee (Jang Seo-hee) was sterile. Jeong Byeong-gook (Hwang Dong-joo) strongly claimed he wouldn’t break up with her but Gwak Hee-ja also couldn’t give up hope for a grandchild.

Jeong Jin-sook (Ji Soo-won) told Gwak Hee-ja, “You should adopt one without other relatives knowing”, then Gwak Hee-ja said, “I don’t want to bring someone else’s child into the family. It’s not like my Byeong-gook is sterile. I am going to make him have a child even if that means I have to bring in another woman”.

Jeong Jin-sook asked, “Do you want a grandchild that badly?” and Gwak replied, “My Byeong-gook is the third generation son to come!”

Jeong Jin-sook then told her, “I read this in the news one day about having a child without an ovary. If his wife can’t get pregnant, you won’t adopt and he won’t divorce her for another woman, so using a surrogate is the only option left”.

In the end, Gwak Hee-ja suggested a surrogate mother to her son and daughter-in-law.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…

I Dont Believed it, You're Only mine beat Cucko nest

1. 일일아침연속극
<나만의당신>
SBS SBS.jpg  15.3
line_bar01.jpg
2. 일일드라마<뻐꾸기둥지> KBS2 KBS2.jpg  12.3
line_bar01.jpg
3. KBS뉴스9 KBS1 KBS1.jpg  11.7
line_bar01.jpg
4. 수목드라마<골든크로스> KBS2 KBS2.jpg  10.8
line_bar01.jpg
5. 비타민 KBS2 KBS2.jpg  10.8
line_bar01.jpg
6. 아침드라마<모두다김치> MBC MBC.jpg  10.7
line_bar01.jpg
7. 2014국민의선택6부 SBS SBS.jpg  9.0
line_bar01.jpg
8. TV소설<순금의땅> KBS2 KBS2.jpg  8.8
line_bar01.jpg
9. 생생정보통플러스 KBS2 KBS2.jpg  8.8
line_bar01.jpg
10. 인간극장<KBS1> KBS1 KBS1.jpg  8.7
line_bar01.jpg
11. SBS8시뉴스 SBS SBS.jpg  8.3
line_bar01.jpg
12. 생생정보통 KBS2 KBS2.jpg  8.2
line_bar01.jpg
13. 2014지방선거개표방송1부
KBS1 KBS1.jpg  7.3
line_bar01.jpg
14. KBS뉴스광장 KBS1 KBS1.jpg  6.9
line_bar01.jpg
15. 선택2014제6회전국동시지방
선거4부
MBC MBC.jpg  6.9
line_bar01.jpg
16. MBC뉴스데스크 MBC MBC.jpg  6.8
line_bar01.jpg
17. 2014국민의선택4부 SBS SBS.jpg  6.8
line_bar01.jpg
18. 2014지방선거개표방송2부
KBS1 KBS1.jpg  6.0
line_bar01.jpg
19. 아침마당 KBS1 KBS1.jpg  5.9
line_bar01.jpg
20. 세계는지금스페셜 KBS1 KBS1.jpg  5.9

msmy said: OK, I'm in.  This drama has the same writer as " Ruby's Ring",  right?  That had very high ratings, so I'm hoping for the best.  Can't wait for the subs, but thanks to the helpers so far that can shed some light on the beginning.

Archived