[Drama 2014] Cuckoo Nest 뻐꾸기 둥지 (KBS2)

Bayu Pratama

kdramafan469 said: @suchadiva42 That guy doesn't think HY is up o anything, he just didn't understand why she was pretending not to know him. It seems he may have been friends with her brother also. But all HY did was spew venom at him.
 I forgot to mention this yesterday but I was LMAO when the guy pulled over and put YH sister out. Not because of that though, but because the cheap azz art department put a big azz yell piece of tape over the car name so you couldn't see that it said JEEP. Yes he was driving an American Jeep Cherokee truck lol and they didnt airbrush it out or scramble it they put a piece of tape on it LOL. OMG I laughed so hard when I saw that, talk about cheap low budget. It was the same with todays episode and them not fixing the fact that the aunt was in 2 different places at the same time. This director is whack!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kdramafan469,  Good Afternoon,
I also thought the director messed up the scene between the hospital and the restaurant..
Wel she have that baby by friday,.. Also what was MIL screaming at Yh about..?  Is the other lady working at the restaurant Hy aunt also.. Things are going to get pretty nasty.. It would be funny if Yh ends up pregnant after all this..  The nurse went out to get the eggs so it seems be funny if they turn out to be Yh's..

I need subs It's hard to tell what they are talking about.. 

@valsava MIL was mad because she didnt have on the fake belly. Remember hubby told her to take it off in the bedroom, but mother dont want anyone to know she not having her sons baby. I guess its still taboo to have a surrogate. If a woman cant conceive an heir for a chaebol then they might as well divorce so he can marry one that can. Remember MIL actually likes YH and her only problem with her was couldn't have children. 

MIL told YH to wear the fake belly?! I was wondering why YH was putting on one and thought it was odd. Wow.....they are really serious about not having anyone else finding out about the surrogacy, aren't they? 
@kdramafan469, your explanation makes perfect sense. 

MIL is serious about everybody thinking YH is pregnant....maid brought her a cup of coffee, and MIL wouldn't let hr drink it. She said pregnant women shouldn't drink coffee lol. Told maid to bring something else.  
Baby is born and HY gets deeper in madness begging to see the baby. The doctor tells her this was her decision and basically now live it......not sure though. Yeah suck it up buttercup, you put all this into play. She's calling the MIL begging to see the baby but MIL not taking her calls. I wonder if she gets to keep the apartment?
HY friend at the restaurant seriously needs to get laid, she is fawning over everyman like some crazy nympho. 
MIL finally goes and sees HY who is a royal effin mess, gives her a checkbook and pretty much tells her to throw the deuces because she not seeing that baby.Get over it honey, move on. In her demented state of mind she will of course now blame MIL when this is all her fault....Aigoo so sad, so crazy at such a young age.

I knew HY was going to want to see the baby when they didn't let her get a glimpse in the hospital, but she's going to make them suffer since becoming the surrogate in which YH and hubby doesn't even know it's HY being the surrogate for them.. and that's the bad part about it and also HY gave up her rights before having the baby so how she'll be able to go and take the baby to a fact that I got to see this with my own freaking eyes on how she'll try and pull it off.

suchadiva42 said: I knew HY was going to want to see the baby when they didn't let her get a glimpse in the hospital, but she's going to make them suffer since becoming the surrogate in which YH and hubby doesn't even know it's HY being the surrogate for them.. and that's the bad part about it and also HY gave up her rights before having the baby so how she'll be able to go and take the baby to a fact that I got to see this with my own freaking eyes on how she'll try and pull it off.

It's really obvious that HY didn't consider the possibility that she might develop a bond with the baby. She wanted this and now she's going insane asking to see the baby. As she made her bed, so she must lie in it. No sympathy from me!
I found it amusing the lengths YH's MIL went to in order to keep knowledge of the surrogacy hidden. It seems like YH's family isn't aware of it because YH had that fake baby bump when her mother came to visit. Interesting......
I can't believe YH's husband didn't  remember HY when he saw her at the hospital. Just how many women did he take advantage of?!
Is it me or YH's MIL is a little possessive of that baby? It's as if the baby is her own child. Lol!!

tinatrix236 said: It's really obvious that HY didn't consider the possibility that she might develop a bond with the baby. She wanted this and now she's going insane asking to see the baby. As she made her bed, so she must lie in it. No sympathy from me!
I found it amusing the lengths YH's MIL went to in order to keep knowledge of the surrogacy hidden. It seems like YH's family isn't aware of it because YH had that fake baby bump when her mother came to visit. Interesting......
I can't believe YH's husband dint remember HY when he saw her at the hospital. Just how many women did he take advantage of?!
Is it me or YH's MIL is a little possessive of that baby? It's as if the baby is her own child. Lol!!

IDK I think some of the other posters may be right and that baby isn't YH hubby either. Thats the only way she could get the child back.
@suchadiva I dont think HY gave up her rights (the mother really doesn't have any), that contract was a surrogacy contract, which said something about because she was more or less an incubator that she wouldn't try to claim the child. Remember the baby was supposed be from YH eggs and hubby sperm, so technically she would have no claim to child, but that the tricky part...so many people get attached to the baby and then want visitation and all kind of other crap.

kdramafan469 said: IDK I think some of the other posters may be right and that baby isn't YH hubby either. Thats the only way she could get the child back.
@suchadiva I dont think HY gave up her rights (the mother really doesn't have any), that contract was a surrogacy contract, which said something about because she was more or less an incubator that she wouldn't try to claim the child. Remember the baby was supposed be from YH eggs and hubby sperm, so technically she would have no claim to child, but that the tricky part...so many people get attached to the baby and then want visitation and all kind of other crap.

suchadiva42 said: kdramafan469 said: IDK I think some of the other posters may be right and that baby isn't YH hubby either. Thats the only way she could get the child back.

I don't think she will go into the house and kidnap the baby we may see another time jump with the child in pre k.. Or the baby and Yh out at the market something of that nature.. I see Hy taking the baby just to see it about and hour or two and decides not to take it back..    

Archived