Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman
2PM's Junho describes his first meeting with 'Twenty' co-star Kang Ha Neul

2PM's Junho engaged in an interview with 'Chic News' about his upcoming movie 'Twenty' with actors Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul on March 13, specifically talking about his first meetings with and impressions of his co-stars. He retold a previously revealed story about seeing an extremely tall Kim Woo Bin from far away, he unveiled how his first meeting with Kang Ha Neul went.

B_9jeEWUYAATljt.jpg

He said, "At our first meeting, Kang Ha Neul was extremely easygoing. I met him for the first time during the script reading. I went to it all haggardly because I had finished a Japan tour, so I was surprised when I saw that all the actors came dressed up. I thought Kang Ha Neul might also come all dressed up, but he didn't come at all. Kim Woo Bin was unable to come because of his schedule."  

Junho went on, "We started the reading when the man sitting next to me read Kang Ha Neul's line. With glasses and shaggy hair, Kang Ha Neul said to me, 'I always look like this. I don't pay attention to [my appearance].' In addition, he's a 'neighborhood friend' from Ilsan, so we became close talking about our town."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/2pms-junho-describes-his-first-meeting-with-twenty-co-star-kang-ha-neul

-----
Kim Woo Bin Says He Wouldn’t Let His Younger Sister Marry Kang Ha Neul or 2PM’s Junho

Model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently stated that he is against the idea of allowing his younger sister to marry his movie co-stars, actor Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on March 14, the main lead actors of the film “Twenty”—Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho—sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked all three of them, “If you had to marry your younger sister off to one of the other two, [who would you choose]?” After hearing the question, not one of them gave an answer.

twenty-3.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, the only one with a younger sister, spoke up: “That can’t happen. Let’s just stay good friends.” Then, Junho joked, “I don’t want to see any of our families fall apart.”

Also during the interview, Junho chose Kang Ha Neul as the one with the most unexpected charms, explaining, “He has a nice appearance on the outside, but he also has a manly aspect. He laughs a lot and has a good personality.”

Kim Woo Bin agreed and jokingly added, “It’s true. He laughs on set but when he goes inside the car, he swears and curses,” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/14/kim-woo-bin-says-he-wouldnt-let-his-younger-sister-marry-kang-ha-neul-or-2pms-junho/

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman
Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul Say ′Twenty′ Director is as Handsome as a Celebrity

Appearing in a new movie together, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul took some time to compliment their director′s good looks. 

On March 16, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM′s Junho appeared on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show. 

They talked a bit about their upcoming movie, Twenty, naturally leading into the topic of the director, Lee Byung Hun.

81527844.jpg

"He′s a genius," said Kang Ha Neul. "When I went into the meeting for Twenty, the director was sitting in the room by himself. I thought he was an actor for a different role. But later, I found out he was the director and became really surprised." 

Kim Woo Bin also chirped in, "If you watch Twenty, you′ll want to meet the director. He′s good at boxing and his body is nice too. He′s even as handsome as a celebrity." 

Director Lee Byung Hun previously worked on Today′s Love, Sunny, Neverending Story, Tazza 2, and Speed Scandal. 

Twenty will premiere on March 25. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89301/kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul-say-twenty-director-is-as-handsome-as-a-celebrity

-----
Kim Woo Bin Got Dumped A Lot Before Debut

Kim Woo Bin revealed his dating style. 

On March 16, Kim Woo Bin appeared as a guest for SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show with his movie Twenty co-stars, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM′s Junho. 

On this day, Kim Woo Bin was asked about his dating style, to which he replied, "If I like her, I′ll tell her I like her. I can′t play the push-and-pull game." 

89302002.jpg

As a follow-up question, DJ Jung Chan Woo asked if he′s been dumped by a woman before, and Kim Woo Bin replied, "Of course. Lots of times."

When asked why, Kim Woo Bin answered, "I wasn′t told a reason. I guess we just didn′t match." 

DJ Kim Tae Gyun then asked, "Was it before debut?" and Kim Woo nodded in confirmation, causing Jung Chan Woo to add, "Bet that girl is hitting the floor in regret." 

Twenty is a story about three 20-year-olds and the embarrassing moments of their youth. The film will premiere on March 25. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89302/kim-woo-bin-got-dumped-a-lot-before-debut

-----
Kim Woo Bin Says His Broad Shoulders are All Thanks to His Trainer

Talking about Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul stated, "Kim Woo Bin has a way of killing a person′s hope." 

On March 16, the cast of Twenty appeared as guests on SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show. 

During the program, one radio listener shared, "I go to the same gym as Kim Woo Bin. I was pretty happy with myself when all of a sudden, Kim Woo Bin sat right in front of me. I quietly said I′m done exercising and went home." 

89305002.jpg

Kang Ha Neul explained, "Kim Woo Bin has a way of killing a person′s hope." 

When asked if he exercises frequently, Kim Woo Bin replied, "I can′t go when I′m busy, but when I′m free, I try to go. It′s a gym that I′ve been going to for a long time. I′ve been going there since I came to Seoul when I was 20 years old. When I was struggling, the coach helped me a lot. So I′ve been going there since." 

DJ Cultwo asked, "Were your shoulders always that broad? Or is that the result of exercise?" 

Kim Woo Bin answered, "It got broad because of exercise. I did swim when I was young, but more than that, it′s all because of the coach." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89305/kim-woo-bin-says-his-broad-shoulders-are-all-thanks-to-his-trainer

Guest adikkeluangman
Kang Ha Neul Says He Has Been Single for Over a Year

Kang Ha Neul revealed that he has been without a girlfriend for about a year. 

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kang Ha Neul shared the story behind filming Twenty.

Kang Ha Neul started, “I think I contributed about 15 percent to this movie,” and Kim Woo Bin also said, “I also think I’ve done 15 percent.” 2PM’s Junho humbly said, “I did 5 percent and the director did the rest.”

89307002.jpg

When DJ Cultwo asked Kang Ha Neul about his last relationship, he said, “I think it’s been about a year since I became single. I think it has been about a year and a half.”

About his connection to Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin said, “I worked on three projects with Kang Ha Neul. This is my first time acting with Junho.”

Twenty is a comedy film about three 20-year-old friends sharing the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. It is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89307/kang-ha-neul-says-he-has-been-single-for-over-a-year

-----
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho Reveal Their Ideal Types

The actors of Twenty revealed their ideal types.

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho, who starred in the film Twenty, revealed their ideal types.

About his ideal type, Junho said, “My ideal type is unrealistic. It’s Scarlett Johansson.”

89311002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin said, “I do like Scarlett Johansson but I don’t really have an ideal type. I haven’t decided on my next project and what if I name someone and it ends up not being her…”

DJ Cultwo’s Jung Chan Woo asked, “Then who do you like out of the foreigners?” and Kim Woo Bin answered, “Angelina Jolie.”

Kang Ha Neul said, “If I were to pick my ideal type out of the foreigners, it’s the French actress Melanie Laurent.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89311/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-reveal-their-ideal-types

-----
Rising actor Kang Ha Neul reveals when he last was in a relationship

Kang Ha Neul surprised fans by honestly admitting when he's last been in a relationship! 

On March 16, he appeared on 'Cultwo Show' with his 'Twenty' co-stars and friends, leading to a fun time.  Kang Ha Neul explained his character in the movie, then revealed how he is really like the character in some ways, by saying with an innocent expression, "Even in real life, I only know women based on theories."

However, (and this is what friends are for) Kim Woo Bin said, "Should I expose you right here?" and Junho jumped in with, "Should we bring it out one by one?" making everyone laugh while leaving Kang Ha Neul slightly flustered!

Thanks to a little coaxing from his co-stars, Kang Ha Neul admitted he's more familiar with women than he let on earlier, saying, "Right now, I've been single for about a year and a half, I think" . Well, fans, it sounds like he's on the market as of now!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/rising-actor-kang-ha-neul-reveals-when-he-last-was-in-a-relationship

Guest adikkeluangman
Highlight Movie 'Twenty' Naver Movie Talk Live - Director Lee, Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul

Can't wait too watch this movie!!!!

It's been 2 years since I watched Junho in Cold Eyes with Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo.. even though he did small role, but his acting is really good for a newbie..

I'm anticipating this movie since I heard that Junho is being casted.

Kim Woo Bin, Lee Junho, Kang Ha Neul, fighting!!!

and also for 'Twenty', fighting!!! :)

Guest adikkeluangman
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho to Appear on “Running Man”

Actors Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho are currently taking part in a shoot for SBS’ variety show “Running Man,” according to reports.

The stars are currently promoting their latest film “Twenty,” which will open in theaters on March 25. Inspired by the theme of the movie, the upcoming “Running Man” episode will have the guests and cast members do what most young adults in their twenties usually spend time doing – school assignments.

twenty1.jpg

The episode featuring the three stars is scheduled to air at the end of the month.

Meanwhile, “Twenty” is a comedy that follows the lives of three different yet close friends, who enter their twenties as they graduate from high school.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/17/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-appear-on-running-man/

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kwang Soo, GOT7, 2NE1′s Sandara Park and More Attend VIP Screening for ′Twenty′
26953225.jpg
Jung So Min steps up the stairs in baby pink heels47069321.jpg
Jung Ju Yeon catches eyes with her bright orange dress

93782259.jpg
Lee Yubi goes for the classic black and white10303863.jpg
Kim Woo Bin takes a bow as he comes up83883722.jpg
Kang Ha Neul is a bit nervous for today′s event59008555.jpg
The girls shout out fighting for ′Twenty′56063569.jpg
The cast of ′Twenty′ welcome the guests89625541.jpg
Kim Soo Hyun shows up in a casual style64542305.jpg
Nam Ji Hyun adds a pop of orange with her mini bag74083253.jpg
Davichi matches with denim jackets63517217.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo shyly smiles at the fans11665027.jpg
He shouts fighting for ′Twenty′!21298166.jpg
ZE:A Park Hyung Sik is surprised to see so many guests and fans12282801.jpg
Here comes 2NE1′s Sandara Park69761472.jpg
She looks dashing in her camel-colored leather jacket27304586.jpg
Lee Jong Suk glances at the fans as he walks across the stage79112269.jpg
He neatly folds his hands on his stomach to greet the fans73629235.jpg
Park Shin Hye takes a bow27763663.jpg
She strikes a pose for the cameras26519359.jpg
Im Joo Eun brightens up the stage with her pastel pink outfit36331649.jpg
Oh Min Suk is ready to enjoy the movie in his comfy outfit48999488.jpg
Kim Ji Won looks chic in black and white83560523.jpg
Park Yoo Hwan sheepishly smiles at the cameras12853177.jpg
CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Min Hyuk match today in combinations of black and white10477685.jpg
2PM′s Woo Young and 2AM′s Jo Kwon show up to show support for Junho58049118.jpg
A gentle wave from ZE:A′s Im Si Wan34441302.jpg
Kim So Eun looks stylish in leather pants14964760.jpg
Lee Soo Hyuk catches eyes with his stylish outfit54113298.jpg
Park Si Hwan waves at the fans as he poses at the photo wall22452113.jpg
Block B′s Jae Hyo shows up without the other members today32441187.jpg
Lee Hwi Jae and Park Eun Young throw up their peace signs82917538.jpg
Kim Sae Ron walks up the stage in shining golden shoes95634993.jpg
GOT7 greets the fans18346223.jpg
A nice wave and a smile from Hong Jong Hyun47730326.jpg
′Asia′s Prince′ Lee Kwang Soo is here!

The VIP screening for the film Twenty took place on March 18 at the COEX Megabox in Gangnam-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89552/photo-lee-kwang-soo-got7-2ne1s-sandara-park-and-more-attend-vip-screening-for-twenty

Guest ohayyo

hi there,
I do look forward to seeing this anticipated movie.I have never been Woobin's fan but guess I  just wanna see distinct side of him.Judging from the teaser, Woobin pulled out much different touch of his acting skill.Aww.. 
and also, is this movie released worldwide ?I saw an article mentioning about Woobin coming to LA for Twenty screening ?will it reach out US's theaters entirely ? or just for the exclusive ones ?

Guest adikkeluangman

Twenty Director's Interview Video

With comments from Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul. Also included behind the scene footage.

Guest anuyoes

'Twenty' actress and actor Lee Yoo-bi and Junho take friendly selfie like friends or loversphoto576173.jpg

"Twenty" actress and actor Lee Yoo-bi and 'Junho' revealed their duo-selfie.

Lee Yoo-bi posted a pic on her Instagram on March 19th along with a caption, "Hello everyone! I finally have the "Twenty" VIP preview done yesterday. Great job. Clap clap clap. I'd like to see you again on stage after the film release".

read more...

original article here

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Twenty’ Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho to Hold Stage Greetings in Seoul and Gyeonggi
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho will be showing up in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province.
Director Lee Byung Hun and the cast members of Twenty will be carrying out stage greetings in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province on March 25, 28 and 29. Proving the film’s popularity, almost all of the theaters have sold out tickets as soon as they became available.
89623002.jpg

The upcoming stage greetings will be attended by director Lee Byung Hun, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho, as they closely interact with the audience members.
Ranking number one in ticket reservations from ten days before its premiere, Twenty is about the story of three 20-year-old friends, namely the popular guy Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), the mighty guy Dong Woo (Lee Junho), and the studious guy Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul) spending the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89623/twenty-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-hold-stage-greetings-in-seoul-and-gyeonggi
-----Hong Jong Hyun, Kim So Eun, Lee Kwang Soo, and Many Others Attend “Twenty” Premiere
The VIP premiere of the movie “Twenty” was held on March 18 at Megabox COEX in Seoul. The movie, which stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Joon Ho, and Kang Ha Neul, centers around the love lives and friendships of three men who are, you guessed it, twenty years old. Unsurprisingly, given its high-power ensemble and youth-driven plot, the premiere attracted many popular young actors and musicians. Let’s take a look at the red carpet!
Baek Ah Yeon and Bernard Parkbaekayeon-540x810.jpeg

Sung Joonsungjoon-540x810.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/hong-jong-hyun-kim-so-eun-lee-kwang-soo-and-many-others-attend-twenty-premiere/

Guest adikkeluangman

Sweet Sorrow sings “Twenty” for “Twenty” ft. Kim Woo Bin
Sweet Sorrow unveiled a fun music video for contribution track “Twenty” to the movie of the same title featuring Kim Woo Bin.
CAdgUfnVAAAIq-i.jpg

Revealed on March 17th, the music video opened with various cuts from the movie before the artists were shown recording in the studio. Sweet Sorrow’s versatile and lovely vocals went well with the hilarious movie clips that accompanied the track. Not only did viewers get to see their favorite moments from the movie, this music video showed a variety of behind the scenes clips and laugher while on set.
The vocalists of Sweet Sorrow seemed to have much fun while recording the lively and upbeat track with Kim Woo Bin. Not only were clips from the movie comedic, the boys had much fun while singing as they danced around the room, sang with dramatic expressions, and even piggybacked each other.
Check out the special soundtrack here:

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/sweet-sorrow-sings-twenty-twenty-ft-kim-woo-bin/

-----[Photo] Lee Gwang Soo saying hello at VIP Premiere of movie 'TWENTY'
On March 18th, actor Lee Gwang Soo attended VIP Premiere of movie 'TWENTY,' which was held at Mega Box COEX branch.
20150318215737_55097641c42f5_1.jpg

Other than Lee Gwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun Ho, Kang Ha Neul, Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Min Hyo Lin, and Jung Joo Yeon also attended the premiere.
Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' is going to show love, friendship, and dream of Chi Ho (played by Kim Woo Bin), Dong Woo (Lee Jun Ho) and Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul), and the film will be officially released on March 25th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=366455

Guest adikkeluangman

Numerous hot male celebrities attend "Twenty" VVIP screening
A number of male idol and actors attended the VVIP screening for the upcoming movie, Twenty, on March 18th.
Starring 2PM’s Lee Junho, Kim Woobin, Kang Ha Neul, Min Hyorin, and others, Twenty is a comedy which centers around the love lives of three twenty year old men.
photo63.jpg

Many popular male celebrities attended a VVIP screening of the film prior to its official release. Lee Jong Suk, Lee Hyun Woo, ZE:A’s Hyungsik and Siwan, Sungjoon, and Hong Jonghyun are a few of many who attended the special event.
Many teasers have been dropped for the highly anticipated movie including the official poster and trailer. Filmed throughout the second half of 2014, Twenty will begin playing in theaters on March 25th.
image428.jpg

photo49.jpgphoto213.jpgphoto410.jpgphoto54.jpg

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/numerous-hot-male-celebrities-attend-twenty-vvip-screening/
-----Another day another interview from Junho on this movie.
NISI20150319_0010736192_web_99_201503200

#Junho confesses his thoughts about being an actor through the movie 'Twenty' press interview http://t.co/GTpySuikLx

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 20, 2015

Man so many celebreties went to the VVIP screening to encourage the cast and mostly if not all are my favorite actors...quite anxious about the movie already...hope it will do well on the numbers and hoping for some news after about the international release of it...this is one i really want to see...can say that i was sooooooo happy seeing Woo Bin and Yoo Bi even fi it's a picture together(wanna see them in another drama as couple,they are adorable together)

Archived