Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^ Yes, this movie available at DramaFever with English subtitle.

It also released in cinemas in few countries like Malaysia and upcoming in Japan. 

-----
Flower wreaths from Junho fans for 'Twenty' Japan Premium Screening

CPkrDK6U8AAPYyk.jpgCPkrDK-UsAAUqNq.jpg
kandoraDX

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin Says His Character from ′Twenty′ is Most Similar to His Real Self

Kim Woo Bin revealed that his character in Twenty is closest to his real self. 

Kim Woo Bin chose Twenty as the project that captures his real self the most at the 20th Busan International Film Festival Asian Casting Market′s Casting Board, held at BEXCO in Busan on October 5. 

98506002.jpg

"With every project, I try to bring out the most of what′s inside me," said Kim Woo Bin. "All of my projects capture my real self, but the bright image in Twenty was the most similar. That has a lot of aspects that are similar to my real self." 

Meanwhile, the Asian Casting Market′s Casting Board is a celebration of today′s young, promising actors as well as future rising stars,and this year, Kim Woo Bin and Kim Go Eun from Korea, Mark Chao and Sandrine Pinna from China as well as Sato Takeru and Masami Nagasawa from Japan were selected. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98506/kim-woo-bin-says-his-character-from-twenty-is-most-similar-to-his-real-self 

-----

Junho, Kang Haneul, & 'Twenty' director Lee Byunghun from BIFF's Facebook.

CQf672mWgAA2txt.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Director Lee Byung Hun wants to cast real-life couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah?

Director Lee Byung Hun was a guest on MBC's 'Radio Star' on October 7 when he talked about an episode with Kim Woo Bin while filming his movie, 'Twenty'.

CQyydR9UwAAzr1f.jpg

He said, "There was a scene in which he was running to Kang Ha Neul in a karaoke room, but he stepped on a book and slipped and fell. Everyone went crazy. The injury was worse than we thought. There was a joke that I was becoming a traitor to Asia."

Hearing this, MC Kim Gu Ra said, "Do you have any thoughts on casting Kim Woo Bin with Shin Min Ah," who are currently in a public relationship. The director replied, "If they would appear, I could rewrite an entire scenario from beginning to end for them," making everyone laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/director-lee-byung-hun-wants-to-cast-real-life-couple-kim-woo-bin-and-shin-min-ah 

-----
151007 chCGV "Movie Stalker" at BIFF - "Twenty" Talk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul been nominated in 52nd Daejong Film Awards 2015 under Best New Actor category for movie Twenty. He went to the award show yesterday and walked red carpet with Twenty movie director Lee Byung Hun.

CUS74ibU8AANyYb.jpgCUS74dYUkAAsCGE.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] S Cawaii! - December 2015 (Junho)
IKEDORI VOL.29
Lead Role in Movie “Twenty”!
JUNHO (2PM)

2PM Junho’s first lead role in the movie “Twenty” will soon premiere to the public. In the film, he plays a boy who is coming out of his foolish youth with his 2 best friends while worrying over his dream and future. You’re sure to fall in love with the 3 of them once you watch the movie!

CTQ3auMWcAE2DO8.png

I’m in some ways similar to the 3 people who appear in the movie

In the movie “Twenty,” I play Dongwoo, who dreams of becoming a manga artist. He has 2 close friends from high school, Gyungjae and Chiho. As Dongwoo comes from a poor household, he works part time in order to earn money for his college tuition meanwhile earnestly chasing after his dream, and because Chiho is so free-spirited, he is someone who allows himself a bit of leeway. 

Gyungjae has an immature side, but he also has the will to accomplish doing new things, and those parts of the personalities of the 3 of them are what I thought were similar to myself.

In the movie, there is a scene in which I have my hair parted in the 7:3 style. When I did my hair like that, I really felt that I had become Dongwoo. The character was serious in doing his hair in the 7:3 style, but those around thought he looked crazy. However, I think it became a scene which showed Dongwoo as a lovable character.

As for my impression on the 7:3 style… in the future, my whole lifetime, you guys won’t see me with that hair ever again. The hair style I have in this photoshoot is my real self (laugh).

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly Scans: timing_kei
MAY BE TAKEN OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!

CTQ3bQKWIAEefQm.png

http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/133715208425/trans-s-cawaii-december-2015-junho

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] Sweet December 2015 (Junho)
Honey’s Varied News Hunting

Junho-kun from 2PM’s first lead role in film “Twenty.”
I directly questioned him!

2PM, Asia’s No.1 super popular Beast Idol group. One of the members, Junho-kun, has his first lead role in a movie called “Twenty.” Just the potential of receiving more attention as a singer and actor makes this a nice piece of news. And with that, I directly questioned him.

CTvvTxfVEAAbaNy.jpg

Junho-kun plays a poor student who failed his entrance exam and aims to be a manga artist while providing support for his household. Though he enjoys hanging out with his close friends from high school, he, along with his best friends, must think about their future before becoming the age of 20…… and therefore it is a story about youth.

“I immediately replied with okay as soon as I received the offer to play Dongwoo. When I first met the director he told me, ‘The look on your face invokes a maternal instinct,’ (laugh). Since I thought that Dongwoo’s role was something I could personally relate to, I would be glad if everyone takes interest in my acting, too.”

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly; Scans: 25gentian & timing_kei 
http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/133800953465/trans-sweet-december-2015-junho 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Yubi, Sung Yuri and More Stunning Looks from Blue Dragon Awards Red Carpet

55116240.jpg

Lee Yubi is draped in white

The red carpet was rolled out for the stars attending the 36th Blue Dragon Awards, held at the Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Hall in Seoul on November 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100254/photo-lee-yubi-sung-yuri-and-more-stunning-looks-from-blue-dragon-awards-red-carpet

She got nominated under Best New Actress category for movie Twenty. 

-----
[Photo] Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon and More Men′s Red Carpet Looks from Blue Dragon Awards

81772785.jpg

Kang Ha Neul keeps it cute

The red carpet was rolled out for the stars attending the 36th Blue Dragon Awards, held at the Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Hall in Seoul on November 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100252/photo-bluedragonawards-redcarpet

He got nominated under Best New Actor category for movie Twenty. Director Lee Byeong Hun also got nominated under Best New Director. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Autograph polaroid by them for readers of Kstyle (Japanese website). 

CU02cQJUcAENcaI.jpg
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2033519

-----
[TRANS] Shukan Josei - 12/1 issue (Junho)
Close-up of an actor’s face!
First lead role in a film, Junho (2PM)

“Being in love with the younger sister of a close friend is…” 

CUbXiiVWEAA7vfb.jpg

What do you want to happen in your 20s?
I want to travel. Without being suddenly bound to anything, without having to carry a cellphone. Then, I’ll go back home when I want to. Even if I’m able to travel someday, there are things that I can only feel at this age. It’s difficult to make it into a reality right away, but someday.
Furthermore, I want to fly. It would be great if the man-made wings in the movie “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” were actually developed. I would put them on my shoulders and jump off a building right now (laugh).

“The script was really funny, so I replied, ‘I absolutely want to do it!’ I seriously looked forward to when I would start filming.”

Junho, an active member of Beast Idol group 2PM, has his first lead movie role in “Twenty.” The movie is a comedy about youth in which three people who became close friends as a result of falling in love with the same classmate graduate from high school and it follows the life choices of each character. Aggressive lines in association to women will make you wonder “Did I really hear these words coming from Junho’s mouth!?”

Full translation interview : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/134110257285/trans-shukan-josei-121-issue-junho

JPN-ENG: @dawnjelly ; Scans:  25gentian / Official Pic: jprime.jp

-----
Junho tweet about movie Twenty released in Japan featuring his cat.

Trans : The movie "Twenty" was released in Japan today. Please enjoy watching it while remembering your 20s! I'll be happeh and glad if you laugh a lot(≧∇≦)
by 2pmalways 

Guest adikkeluangman

Campaign for movie-goers in Japan. Tweet about  movie Twenty and can win gifts and autographed merchandise.

Translate from Google translator. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Twenty] Junho autograph polaroid for win.

CV2fR0MUwAAKIF4.jpg
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2034595

-----
Junho on a role: South Korean pop idol enters new era with first film lead

His gentle smile probably could warm up and relax the heart of any woman. It’s said people can live happy for a year to come when they see it. Junho, a vocalist of the South Korean idol group 2PM, has entered a new era in his career by becoming active as an actor, not only as a singer. He plays his first lead role in the film “Hatachi” (Twenty), which was released on Nov. 28.

At a special screening in Japan for the new film at Tokyo International Forum, Junho greeted about 5,000 women who packed the venue. “Kawaii [He’s so cute],” many of them cried with joy when seeing him on stage. They are right. He’s so cool and cute that men can do nothing but be jealous of him.

CV3N_1bUAAAV4vp.jpg

In the new film, he plays the role of Dong Woo, who is a poor high school graduate and would-be manga artist who plans to try again to pass university entrance exams. The character’s background seems totally different from Junho’s, as he was already in the limelight as a 2PM member around the time he was 20.

“Dong Woo and I are different, of course. But Dong Woo pursues his dreams and makes efforts to realize them while being worried about this and that. I was that way, too, when I was younger,” Junho said. “We all have conflicts between dreams and reality in some stages of our life. So many people will probably have empathy with Dong Woo.”

Junho passed an entertainment agency audition and trained for his debut in his teens. At that time, he worried about whether he was truly talented enough for the work. Also, as his parents opposed his wish to be an entertainer, he suffered from stomach inflammation and couldn’t sleep for a week. It is said he became so stubborn that he wouldn’t ask his family for support.

When he was a trainee, he lived on meal coupons provided by the agency and couldn’t afford to buy snacks. Junho said he recalled that time to play the role of Dong Woo.

It seems working as a 2PM member, a solo singer and an actor in parallel is quite difficult. However, Junho said that it has synergistic effects.

Junho smiles at an event for screening “Twenty.”
“In a broad sense, they all belong to the same field, I think,” he said. “Performance while singing includes acting elements. I also think singers’ explosive force for conveying their feelings quickly to the audience helps acting, too.”

Junho was born on Jan. 25, 1990. He made his debut as a 2PM member in 2008. The group made its debut in Japan in 2011 by emphasizing its image of “the most beast-like idols in Asia.” He made his solo debut in Japan in 2013.

“Twenty” is a film featuring three young men, about their love and friendship. The film was released in South Korea in March, becoming a box-office hit by attracting 3 million people. The film also features Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul.

“As we three are the same age in real life, too, we could perform very naturally in the film,” Junho said.

I asked Junho to score his performance in “Twenty” in line with “10 out of 10,” the debut song of 2PM. “It’s about five,” he said humbly. He quickly added, saying confidently, “I learned a lot, so I’m certain I can act better the next time.”

The film “Memories: Tsuioku no Tsurugi” (Memories of the Sword) will be released in January 2016. This is his first appearance in a period drama.

“I also want to play in a high school drama, a romance with a woman older than I and a romantic comedy,” he said. “I also want to play edgy bad guys such as a psychopath.”

As his message to young people, Junho said: “You don’t have to be impatient or hurry up. You may feel you should be something when you become an adult. But 20-year-olds are still just like a rough stone.” He also said a bit shyly: “So why don’t you look for what you want to do and make efforts to make your dreams come true? Then, you can become a genuine jewel.”

Junho answers questions

Suppose the 2PM members were high school students. Who do you think could become good friends of yours?

I probably could make friends with all of them, but if I have to choose, then maybe Chansung and Jun. K. Chansung is like a classmate I’d always hang around with together. Jun. K is like a very interesting elder brother.

Four women appear in the film. Who is your most favorite type?

Well ... They all are charming. I can’t really say.

Who do you want to act with?

Masato Sakai is interesting. I want to meet him. He performed roles in “Hanzawa Naoki” and “Legal High” totally differently. Each time his work is released, I want to go and watch it.

What did you get hooked on recently?

I enjoy taking care of cats. I kept only one at first. As I felt it may feel lonely, I have two now. Now, as they are very happy together, I rather feel lonely. When I see them play, I feel like their father.

If you could become a cat for only one day, what would you want to do?

If I had a woman I am in love with, I’d want to be her house cat.

You like ramen noodles. What else do you like about Japanese food? (Junho is a famous ramen lover.)

That’s a great question. I like teppanyaki. As it’s expensive, I can’t eat it very often. But it’s fun to watch the cook grill and cut in front of me. I also love fried rice with garlic served after that.

What’s in his bag?

My bag contains a personal computer, smartphone and wallet.

The wallet is a birthday gift from a friend this year. I like its simple, neat design.

I can’t do without the smartphone. I often use it to make my work arrangements. Its case is a gift from a fan. I think it’s cute.

I use the personal computer only for work. It’s helpful for composing music, writing lyrics and checking images. I use it at home and also at hotels.

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0002605983

Archived