[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dimples21 - My disclaimer first - I know basically no Mandarin, but I don't think Coldblood has gone to the dark side in ep 39. I don't think he will ever be on An Shi Geng's side. I think all of what happened was due to the situation he was forced into about marrying the princess or choosing to have the woman he loves die.(Thank you @@traci825!) Who makes up these choices anyway, and really how can it even be considered a choice? Coldblood is essentially trying to push Li Mo away from him and to make her angry so she leaves him. Then he just has to try to convince himself that he never cared about her a bit and that he's not feeling incredibly guilty about hurting her like this, hence all the drinking. Even though I didn't like the announcement in the Bright Moon lounge, I did love how all the friends said how angry they were at Coldblood and walked out on him. The stupid clueless princess huffing and stamping her feet because people are not cheering for what she's always wanted. You'd think that someone would figure out that Coldblood's behavior is so out of the ordinary and so against the grain of who he's been for the entire show, that something happened and possibly he's being forced into this situation.

And yes, An Shi Geng sent one of his needle weapon things through Yu Chun Tong's head killing him.

@dimples21 - My disclaimer first - I know basically no Mandarin, but I don't think Coldblood has gone to the dark side in ep 39. I don't think he will ever be on An Shi Geng's side. I think all of what happened was due to the situation he was forced into about marrying the princess or choosing to have the woman he loves die.(Thank you @@traci825!) Who makes up these choices anyway, and really how can it even be considered a choice? Coldblood is essentially trying to push Li Mo away from him and to make her angry so she leaves him. Then he just has to try to convince himself that he never cared about her a bit and that he's not feeling incredibly guilty about hurting her like this, hence all the drinking. Even though I didn't like the announcement in the Bright Moon lounge, I did love how all the friends said how angry they were at Coldblood and walked out on him. The stupid clueless princess huffing and stamping her feet because people are not cheering for what she's always wanted. You'd think that someone would figure out that Coldblood's behavior is so out of the ordinary and so against the grain of who he's been for the entire show, that something happened and possibly he's being forced into this situation.

And yes, An Shi Geng sent one of his needle weapon things through Yu Chun Tong's head killing him.

@atoomre - thanks for the insight. This is the reason why I cannot stand the spoiled bratty princess. In her warped mind she could not understand why everyone wasn't cheering for her, really are you that stupid. Everyone knows

that Chaser loves you, cannot understand why and that CB loves Li-Mo.

By everyone walking on them also show how much they love and respect each other's love and friendship. Heartless is the closest to CB and he is also very protective of Li-Mo and that's why he is taking it so hard. He also understand how it feels to lose the woman you truly love.

Ladies, have we considered that they are all in on it. CB is a commander for a reason. He should/ must be able to convince others. Only the clueless and brainless princess is out of the loop and Li-Mo of course. I don't think CB is anticipating Li-Mo leaving. She hasn't told him about her mother and this will throw a monkey wrench in scenario.

@atoomre - thanks for the insight. This is the reason why I cannot stand the spoiled bratty princess. In her warped mind she could not understand why everyone wasn't cheering for her, really are you that stupid. Everyone knows

that Chaser loves you, cannot understand why and that CB loves Li-Mo.

By everyone walking on them also show how much they love and respect each other's love and friendship. Heartless is the closest to CB and he is also very protective of Li-Mo and that's why he is taking it so hard. He also understand how it feels to lose the woman you truly love.

Ladies, have we considered that they are all in on it. CB is a commander for a reason. He should/ must be able to convince others. Only the clueless and brainless princess is out of the loop and Li-Mo of course. I don't think CB is anticipating Li-Mo leaving. She hasn't told him about her mother and this will throw a monkey wrench in scenario.

i didnt think of that scenario. you guys are the detectives! 

the preview shows JH kidnap bride LM with the wedding party trying to stop her and you can see CB is the groom. Guess whatever mishaps will be resolved and we will get that love confession in the street. Damn writers for not giving us the full wedding arggggg

@Razmotte Cazabon Thanks for the scenes from the next episodes link. There will be happy scenes for Coldblood and Li Mo and them actually doing something together. :D

From the preview for the next episode (41) attached to the last episode, doesn't it look like Li Mo and Coldblood's wedding? Li Mo's got a fancy headdress and in red, as is Coldblood. I'm guessing that Yao Hua comes to interrupt that to try to be the delusional substitute bride. We all know that it won't happen. :) I think the confession in the street will happen before the attempted wedding. Their clothes match what they're wearing in the last episode.

@dimples21 - I don't know what to think about Coldblood and the other deputies being in on a plan together right now (up to episode 40). The emotions seem too raw on all fronts (Coldblood saying he's with the princess now), except clueless, brainless princess, to think that the others are in on that. I wouldn't be surprised if they cooked up some scheme to get at An Shi Geng later.

OMG !!!  :w00t:  I came back from my meetings at the office and saw all these amazing posts!! It felt like Christmas reading everyone's thoughts. I'm all happy inside to see everyone loves this drama as much as me :lol: 

From my limited understanding of chinese, CB forced into engagement with princess.  The two letters were options to him from the king.  He picks the red, he marries princess.  He picks white, his loved one will be killed.  Not much of a choice.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!  I was dying to know what was in those letters.  I could only guess when CB allowed the princess to touch him that much :blink: and not get upset about it that she must have something to do with it.  Thank you soo much for the translation ...with much appreciation....:D  When I read your post I thought cold blood should of did what everyone else does.. Seek an audience with the emperor  and plead for his beloved using his life as a trump card or runaway with Li Mo with hopes that they would never be found ** Like heartless was going to do with Ru Yan**  But I never thought that he would yield to pressure and be bullied:tears: He could of even used his wolf poison as an excuse:sweatingbullets:

@Razmotte Cazabon Thanks for the scenes from the next episodes link. There will be happy scenes for Coldblood and Li Mo and them actually doing something together. :D

From the preview for the next episode (41) attached to the last episode, doesn't it look like Li Mo and Coldblood's wedding? Li Mo's got a fancy headdress and in red, as is Coldblood. I'm guessing that Yao Hua comes to interrupt that to try to be the delusional substitute bride. We all know that it won't happen. :) I think the confession in the street will happen before the attempted wedding. Their clothes match what they're wearing in the last episode.

@dimples21 - I don't know what to think about Coldblood and the other deputies being in on a plan together right now (up to episode 40). The emotions seem too raw on all fronts (Coldblood saying he's with the princess now), except clueless, brainless princess, to think that the others are in on that. I wouldn't be surprised if they cooked up some scheme to get at An Shi Geng later.

It looks like in episode 41 Cold blood is going to finally get his heart back or MoJo :sweatingbullets:.  It's about time..  I agree It looks like CB and LM are going to try and  get married and then get interrupted but it seems that it will happen more in episode 42 and beyond.  From other previews it looks like her mother is in a temple and those girls may be from that temple.  I noticed that they tried to stop or maybe warn her in episode 42 or maybe they are trying to convince LM of something (notice how they kneeled to her:blink: they must be her mom's people ) and then they appear at CB and LM's wedding helping to protect everyone.  With LM captured no doubt CB is going to do everything is power to get her back without compromising his love for LM I hope. Since everyone is at LM's wedding then hopefully my faith in chaser paid off and he apologized to that crazy princess and told her how he feels!!:angry:  Paving the road to eternal happiness:wub:  Call me crazy I'm a hopeless romantic...

Anyone notice chasers ring - they focused on it during episode 39/40  .  I know that he was raised in the palace but I wonder what it means??  because they did a 2 or 3 second close up camera shot  of it.  No doubt it's a seal because it appears to open.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out

@Razmotte Cazabon  Thank you soo much for the links!!!! I just finished watching them both it looks like their argument is going to be short lived which I am excited about because their are only  10 episodes left. :tears:

Anyone notice chasers ring - they focused on it during episode 39/40  .  I know that he was raised in the palace but I wonder what it means??  because they did a 2 or 3 second close up camera shot  of it.  No doubt it's a seal because it appears to open.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out

​Ah yes, I just made the link, the hunter ring to the same drawing, the symbol was drawn on the carriage carrying the bocals of wine.

Does anyone know what title Li Mo was being called in the scene preview for episode 42? The group of women called her this and then when Coldblood showed up, they called her this again and he looked surprised and asked about it to her.

Thanks!:D

Does anyone know what title Li Mo was being called in the scene preview for episode 42? The group of women called her this and then when Coldblood showed up, they called her this again and he looked surprised and asked about it to her.

Thanks!:D

​@atoomre - can you please e-mail me the link for that preview 

Archived