[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

@atoomre_stv  - I definitely feel that he poisoned Ji- Hao's  dad and all of a sudden we now have fake money. It was too much of a coincident, He is very creepy. One thing for sure he is kind of like Madam Hate, he really doesn't want anyone to be happy because of the pain of losing Butterfly. I am also surprise that she does not realize it is the same person from the temple. The only difference is the color of his hair.

For J-Jao to betray  Sir  Zhenge and the four deputies is so unfair. They have always been  there for her  especially  Coldblood. Remember he gave her the special necklace for protection, even though he needed it more.

I think you are correct  both Coldblood and Li-Mo will be separated. Remember from the previous trailers where Coldblood was looking at J-Hao with disgust  and she tried  kissing him. He also told her he was very disappointed in her.

Did you notice that female deputies had  strange looks on their faces after talking to Ji-Hao. They can sense that something is amiss. 

I think Sir Zhenge and  Coldblood will be the first to find out that she is working for Lord An and has betrayed them.

Nothing like a woman scorned, full of hate,anger and pain.  Give ready for the dark  and hatefully Ji-Hao. No more understanding and considerate Ji- Hao. Only what Ji- Hao wants and everyone else can go the hell. 

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok watching live again - second episode has not  started yet - recap on 1rst episode

- li mo and cold blood met ZD/sifu in the ice cave -- they still can't return to the bureau - this is related to Li Mo's identity issue - An shi knows who she is and will cause trouble - both of them knelt down in front of him begging forgiveness

- they return to their  house where they've been staying / living - heartless shows up - LM cooks dinner/lunch - heartless sees the love bracelets and then cold blood  grabs LM's hand and confesses their relationship - heartless now knows their lovers -- but it was a sad scene because of ru yan - they have what he wanted with her - he was teary eyed

- the head of the palace guards  who took all the opium is being tortured by an shi's minion and an shi's people took over-  and an shi has the emperor wrapped around his finger

-YH is still gathering information

*** way more LM + CB screen time in this episode ***

second episode just started will post again soon / few minutes

-- Ok YH is way to happy to have lost her father-- I have a feeling she may be the one to help limo get captured-_- -- She is  reporting to An Shi like clock work- :crazy: I'm about to loose my sympathy for her :sweatingbullets:

OMG she's taking command of the deputy's in cold blood's absence..:o... This is not fair -  

-- Ok YH is way to happy to have lost her father-- I have a feeling she may be the one to help limo get captured-_- -- She is  reporting to An Shi like clock work- :crazy: I'm about to loose my sympathy for her :sweatingbullets:

OMG she's taking command of the deputy's in cold blood's absence..:o... This is not fair -  

@carmolita - the richard simmons is about to raise her ugly head. The green monster  has finally  arrive. I cannot have sympathy  for someone who cannot take no for an answer.

Coldblood needs to return soon to his post and in the meantime  Li- mo can look for her mother.  I am really going to hate that bit**** going forward.

An Shi Geng is framing  someone... gave the king some document - he looked at the signature --- I wouldn't be surprised if he framed YH father since he was over the mint- 

It's official that emperor is useless -_-

NO CB or LM yet -- at this point I'll settle for at least one scene:tears:

I think that is CB's father - AN Shi just killed someone and framed CB's father  for the murder ---

NO  COLD BLOOD  NOR LI MO  IN THE SECOND EPISODE ... I am made as HELL !!!!!!  :angry:  WE ALREADY KNEW YH WAS FLIPPING TO THE DARK SIDE WE DIDN'T NEED ANY EXTRA FOOTAGE OF HER! 

previews- an shi is up tp more shemes and YH is decked/dressed  in red and  seduces cold blood -- no LI MO in SITE

OHHHHHHHHH NO HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  HOLD ME BACK, HOLD ME BACK...I'M GOING AFTER THE WRITER AND DIRECTER THEY BETTER RUN LIKE HELL!! :angry: -  EXTENDED PREVIEW ON CHINESE TV STREAM -- Cold Blood is forced to Marry the Princess ? They were giving him consent   this explains the palace scene- and LI MO cries inconsolably and  CB runs after her ... and yells  at her .. he better watch those lips and put them where they belong - CB is draught and starts drinking-----   CB is suppose to be a MAN not a WIMP!!! :angry:

I think that is CB's father - AN Shi just killed someone and framed CB's father  for the murder ---

NO  COLD BLOOD  NOR LI MO  IN THE SECOND EPISODE ... I am made as HELL !!!!!!  :angry:  WE ALREADY KNEW YH WAS FLIPPING TO THE DARK SIDE WE DIDN'T NEED ANY EXTRA FOOTAGE OF HER! 

previews- an shi is up tp more shemes and YH is decked/dressed  in red and  seduces cold blood -- no LI MO in SITE

@carmolita- I see Lord An is going all out to get Coldblood. First he is going to frame Coldblood's dad because he knows that Coldblood will do anything for him

Next he figures if this doesn't work then he will use that crazy jealous  bit***** to seduce Coldblood.

Please don't  make me puke. If he did not want you  the five years before Li-mo why would he after he finally  found someone who loves and understands him completely 

Archived