[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

-ASG locked himself in his room and he's healing his wounds with magic

-LM mother uses magic and a dragon talisman to unlock the door - it interferes with ASG magic and he losses concentration and spews blood and so does LM's mother from the backlash.  They made it into the room and the four are fighting ASG

-LM's mother is trying to heal herself, LM is going to try to project herself into ASG's mind as his dead girlfriend with her mothers help

- ASG beat the four up badly they all have blood coming out of their mouth

-LM came into the room  and starts using her mind control on ASG and now she is inside his head, She takes on butterfly dances form

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LM keeps transforming from herself to butterfly dance ****this girl is seriously messing with his head :phew:******

ASG went crazy  and broke the connection ... she flew back onto the floor and spewed blood, everyone is worried about her .. CB went forward while ASG lost control and stabbed ASG.... the other 3 fought the stone dragon statues that came alive

-ASG collapse from CB's sword who kept the sword in him till the end  and he dreams of butterfly dance and dies ..**at least I think he is dead** the temple cracks and CB holds onto LM and protects her

-everyone is back at the divine bureau including  LM and her mother, ZD is happy to see them

-chaser and the princess are together, ironhand and yi yi are being playful and CB just stares and LM

- LM is leaving the bureau with her mother, CB meets her at the front gates of the capitol **** I'm hoping that he remembers that he told her when she finds her mother, and he gets revenge for his wolf tribe that he will marry her***

-Her mother puts CB and LM  hand together and leaves alone with the holy temple ladies

- LM has tears and CB puts her hand on her shoulder, he picks her up and carry's her,  

**still no kiss at this point:sweatingbullets:***

heartless is playing the flute in front of all the memento's of his 2 beloved women

-yi yi and chaser exchange jade pendants

-chaser is stargazing with the princess who is laying in his lap, and she is trying to decide what to feed him

-LM and CB run to see the moon, their wishing with their eyes closed, her turns her head and

FINALLY KISSES HER !!!!!!!!!!

BUT NOTHING SPECTACULAR:sweatingbullets:

it ends with heartless holding his flute and gazing at the moon..

preview are from the next drama of the flower which starts next week

@carmolita - Thanks for the recap and insights from yesterday

Ladies, thanks for all the posts, recaps, thoughts and insights, will miss you all.

I am definitely missing my Coldblood and Li- Mo

Hopefully we will continue on the Journey of A Flower thread.

I think Coldblood ( Zhang Hans) will starring in another drama very soon.  I also think  Heartless is also.

Hope to see you  all very soon.

Will miss you all, Thanks for the laughter and fun on this thread. It was nice to be on a thread where everyone had fun.

:DB):rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

@themarchioness oh you found the thread!!!! Amazing! Lol. Yes I love love love their first meeting. Cold-blood is really cold...hahaha, but love him though....And Janine is such a ball of sunshine here. So different from her Wen Nuan. Haha. 

You can have Yang Yang's fan and I will have Yang Yang. Thank you. Lol. 

Poking @USAFarmgirl I know you are watching this show as well!!! Come and spazz with us!!!!

@kokodus I will always come when you call!!  Not to mention who in their right mind could pass up 4 amazing VIEWS!!! 

Like these???:w00t:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDP0a6ISiY180dsZeBFw71123007541.jpg

Not to mention the variety of romantic couples... :blush: Here To Heart brought me to this drama yet my heart keeps me watching it!!!

tf_61.jpg?w=703:wub::wub:

Spoiler

Heavily liking this drama, despite of many questionable characters and their motivations. Chu Li Mo is precious. Her interactions with Cold blood are what I live for. She is a ball of sunshine. I love their bickering ways, hehe. I do miss that constant back and forth banter now that they are officially together. LOL. Honestly I don't care about any other characters... princess is mentally retarded and chaser also must have some nuts loose because otherwise I can't understand why he even has feelings for someone like her. I really love that boy, but his taste in women is soooo mehhh.....Ji Ya hua(I think that's her name) is also irritating me to no end. I know that she is good at heart, but I just don't like these type of characters who acts so pitiful and weak....meh. self-pity will not get you anywhere. She keeps telling Li mo that she and Cold-blood were once ideal couple before Li mo came to the scene...Really girl, I don't think he ever looked at you in that way..... Seriously she needs to get a life. 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, themarchioness said:

@celebrianna & @kokodus, I started watching The Four yesterday.  I am so envisioning the OTP here as Nan Xian and Wen Nuan in their past lives.  :D  

Love their first meeting.  Can't wait to see how their relationship develops!

(And I want Yang Yang's fan -- coolest weapon ever!)

LOL I had no idea this thread had new discussion. I absolutely love their first meeting. I think I’ve watched it a gazillion times and never fail to laugh. I think what I like about it is the way Li Mo is so saucy. As soon as she hears that he’s a deputy sent to capture, she starts bad mouthing them to his face. LOL And I really get a kick out of him flinging her in the air like a rag doll. Right off the bat I found their meeting so entertaining. I also liked how she harasses him into the trap and it’s so apparent he’s losing his patience with her. LOL So much hijinks just in their initial meeting. 

@kokodus, I loved their bickering too and I confess I laughed a lot during those times. Like when he took his sword to strip her clothes to find out what she stole from his room. Or when she’s teaching him to smile and she’s laughing right along only to find out it’s her imagination. LOL However, I do like when they got together and that first kiss was such a surprise when I first saw it. I never saw such a hot chaste kiss. :wub: Oh and when they were arguing after she nearly lost her chastity, it was such an intense scene and then he just pulls her and kisses her. :wub:

39 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@kokodus,  Oh and when they were arguing after she nearly lost her chastity, it was such an intense scene and then he just pulls her and kisses her. :wub:

Episode 21.  I can't tell you how many times I've watched that episode . . . :lol:

That moment is, hands down, my absolute favorite.  It's like the sexual tension boileth over -- finally.  Haha.  

Their bickering in the beginning amuses me to no end.  Every time she calls him a cold-blooded animal, I giggle, and I especially get a kick out of those times when he pokes at her because he suspects she's trying to read his mind.  

I loved The Four and can't stop rewatching the OTP moments.  If you still want to rewatch it, I'm happy to join you for another watch.  :) 

@celebrianna Agreed. The first kiss scene was very hot. I replayed it more than I should. Lol. Cold-blood and Limo had such interesting dynamic, but I thought after they got together, the scenes btwn them became bland.. idk. I have this complaint for every other drama. I like the courting phase and dancing around their feelings phase, only few dramas get the happily ever after phase right. That's why I don't mind when the leads got together only at the end...Lol. I don't regret watching it. ZH and Janine should only act together with each other. Their chemistry is no joke. These few days I've been watching the bts videos of H2H, and love how much fun they had while filming, love all their off screen interactions too. I'm shipping them so hard. And maybe that's why I can't seem to get into their other dramas with diff actor/actress. Sigh. I'm so doomed. 

@themarchioness, Actually I watched a bit of episode 2 and episode 3 this morning during my commute and I was literally cracking up. LiMo is such a spitfire. I love her so much. I knew I enjoyed this show but I’d forgotten how funny even the other deputies were after their encounter with Li Mo. Like Coldblood really didn’t want to help her but Heartless and Iron Fist did. And Chaser came around. Coldblood however only wanted to get back to the more important cases. I loved when Limo told him that saying it’s his duty shouldn’t negate his conscience and then told him only unless he doesn’t have one. LOL Then the staring match between them continued. I also love when they’re bickering and he tells her don’t try any of her tricks since they’ll be useless and she followed up by telling him don’t peek while she’s taking a bath. LOL

The forehead pokes are indeed precious when Coldblood thinks she’s reading his mind. These two are just a hoot together.

I love that scene in episode 21 too...:wub: So intense and then hot. Coldblood seemed like he had tears in his eyes too while they were arguing. I remember that much. It’s kind of scary how she really came close to losing her chastity. Those two female deputies really don’t have any conscience. 

I’m all up for rewatching. Like I said before I don’t watch Cable tv anymore so watching streaming at nights is basically my tv experience before going to bed. I’m going to start episode 1 tonight and post my comments on this thread. I also liked Heartless’ tragic romance which tears my heart a part simply because it might have been avoided if his romantic interest had stayed sheltered in her home rather than going out to the shops where Mr Crazy saw her. Such a sad waste of her life.

@kokodus, I know exactly what you mean about the actor and actress. I fell into that after watching The Four and then tried my best to separate reality from fiction. Imagine if I saw H2H first which has a more daring romantic line because it’s modern. I mean, the OTP actually consummated their love in H2H on the screen while they did it off the screen in The Four. Anyway, I forced myself out of it because I don’t like to ship actors (they are probably very different to the characters they play) but I was very glad to find out that they were doing a new drama together after I was reading a blog post about The Four. I also try to know as little as possible about the personal lives of actors in Korean, Chinese, Taiwainese and Japanese shows. 

About Li Mo and Coldblood relationship after they got together, I loved it. I love watching couples be loving as they settle down into ordinary living. Like I could actually watch a drama of a couple that’s together from the beginning.

Archived