[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

episode 46 live recap - switching live stream links :)   - first one is back to normal and on commercial break

-princess is in the forest and sees chaser whose still affected by that drug powder playing with the candy that's on the stick

- yi, yi , ironhand and heartless notice that chaser is missing

-princess is taking care of chaser- the holy temple girls arrive

CB is with lm - she stirs  he lifts her up

ok -- I think they may of been looking for chaser in the forest not lm

they find ASG and fighting his temple women, ASG jumps in the fight and YH - and CB - ASG takes YH away - it looks like ASG is ill and YH is going to betray him

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the best part during the lag and that was LM's battle with ASG -- auuuughh :tears:

-everyone is together now -including the princess - she is ok with CB and LM being together - LM asks about MX - they reluctantly tell her she's dead -princess is focused on caring for chaser - she gave him some sort of drink now he is himself - he is now pretending to be an idiot so the princess will continue to take care of  him- it was short lived she found out just that quick-runs away and confesses  to him how worried she was , he continues to chase her tells her his feelings  takes her by the head kisses her on the forehead and says I love you  -she's happy

ASG saw that YH wad not herself and used mind control on her to make her obey

- princess wants to go with everyone, so chaser used acupuncture and put her in bed to make her stay .. H doesn't want her to get hurt

- yi yi and ironhand talk- he convinces her to stay behing 

- CB and LM are stopped by the temple ladies - they stay behind

preview - CB rescues LM mother from the ice pillar - coming up on final battle

it may go to 50 episodes - waiting on extended Chinese preview

extended Chinese preview - the four are in the temple fighting ASG and YH is being obedient

--- they also showed the next drama to take the four's place - and the girl who played the lead in shan shan comes to eat./ the boss and me and the first female prime minister  is going to be in it - playing the lead- it looks soo good - jwand any idea what it is ??

extended Chinese preview - the four are in the temple fighting ASG and YH is being obedient

--- they also showed the next drama to take the four's place - and the girl who played the lead in shan shan comes to eat./ the boss and me and the first female prime minister  is going to be in it - playing the lead- it looks soo good - jwand any idea what it is ??

​@carmolita

The Journey of Flower starring Zhao Liying will replace The Four on June 9.

005z7IA6gw1espyh7ryofj30rs1c8gw3.jpg

(Sina/Weibo)

episode 45 live recap

-CB agrees to what YH wants and goes over to caress LM's face - most likely talked about how he won't let hatred consume him  because that's what was translated in the previes

- heartless is still out of it from MX's death, he is holding her hairpin at the table - **he seriously looks like CB did when he had fish poison- just that bad** and iron hand is giving heartless an earful - he is not listening

- the princess is still being forced to do work in that womans house -now she has to clean dishes - the princess has half a brain - she put water on the floor then when the woman came in she slipped and then locked her in the kitchen and escaped.

-heartless is starting to come to his senses - he's having a conversation with iron hand

- CB is sitting by LM's bedside -YH came in and gave him the antidote to wake LM - he put it in her mouth and now she is awake- ***love this scene he has his hand around her neck while she's sitting up not letting her go:wub: and she is latching on to his arm*** fangirl sreams :w00t:  

-Lm is saying something CB is not liking it -both trying not to cry- he puts his fingers over her lips so that she doesn't say another word  and hugs her tightly in his arms **he's still sitting on the bed** 

-YH comes in, LM pretends to be asleep and an assassin enters the room

-now we get the YH coming onto CB scene== her comes the surprise kiss - no kiss between cb and YH she is having a panic attack- more like an attack of conscious:sweatingbullets:

- CB is having it out with YH - He's trying to convince her about ASG - he showed her the piece of clothing  that her father had in his hand when he died -- I think it's working

**************live steam link went down switching to back up link*********************

man missed the best part with LM getting attacked - she's out of it - CB is taking care of her - she's trapped by ASG in her mind -- like ru yan was -- she's imprisoned

-everyone else is looking for li mo in the forest ?? don't know why

-LM is having it rough- she's sweating like crazy in the real world while she is trapped in the dream world - CB sees that she is fighting inside her mind and lifts her up to help her... Like he did when she was trying to save ru yan - he's going to help her fight using his life force energy

is it me or is CB calling LM his wife in some part? wishful thinking?!

@Carmolita- as always you have been super!!!

Finally I got a chance to re-watch today's episodes - I wish the ASG and LM showdown (in her head) with CB at LM's bedside was more involved ---But I'm so depressed!!!! :tears: :tears: Despite all the little sensual touches, the amazing bed hug  and ok kiss on the forehead ... Nothing still compares to the kiss in episode 21....   BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY  HOW CAN THEY GET THIS FAR WITH NO DEEP DOWN PURE UNADULTERATED  KISS IN 25  EPISIDOES ~ I'VE BEEN DEPRIVED SINCE EPISODE 21.  :angry:  Did they screw up the contract?!?!?:blink:  Zang Han aka Cold Blood is like the GOD of Make out scenes for Chinese Drama's because they are so realistic you can't help but get drawn into them but ..  Seriously how could they not put his talents to use! They're wasting his skills!^_^  I CAN  only guess what happened .... They must of fired the writer after episode 21... they had to ...cause all this hand holding is killing me!!!:angry:..  Even CB and YH almost kiss was more exciting! considering they were millimeters from each other's lips...  This is definitely a new form of torture... it's called mess with your head .they draw you in then leave you hanging...

On a lighter note ... tomorrow may be the last episodes :tears: because their was no recap footage in the second episode from today...

@jwand are you going to start a thread for the drama that comes after the four.. From what I've read the preview was shown at the cannes film festival to rave reviews

And thank you soo much everyone for all of the thank you's it made my day

@carmolita - thanks for the recap. Sincerely appreciated. I am definitely going to miss this drama and the wonderful friends I have made,

Thank you all got your insights, thoughts and etc.

@jwand- I will definitely tune in to watch  The Journey of the Flower. I want to see Shan Shan  in this new role.

I hope her chemistry will be good as if was with Zhang Zhan ( Cold blood)  in Shan Shan comes to eat. I thoroughly enjoyed that drama.

Hope to see you ladies on the new thread also.

I'm going to cry buckets of tears when this drama ends, because I am gonna miss my weekly coldblood li mo  fix.. :tears:But I'm glad to see that viki caught up on the subbing now I need to catch up on Viki.  Their is already a team  put together to sub the Journey of the flower on Viki so far ..they have subbed all the previews and waiting for the first episode. I too hope to see everyone there. So hopefully I won't miss everyone for too long .. the plot seems really interesting.. 

Hopefully @jwand can set up the thread :sweatingbullets: 

One of the things I love about the four is it was more story and realistic action and not so much flying around not to mention I'm glad they abandoned cold bloods wolf transformation costume within the first couple of episodes that improved it 100% and the acting was superb

@carmolita, @jwand - which ever you ladies decide  I will watch the new drama. Let's  all thank the staff at viki for their superb  job on subbing.  People  were busy with their finals and now they are free.

Lookin g forward to  tomorrow  episodes . Will definitely  cry and miss this drama. 

@@carmolita  - maybe tomorrow  we might get our kiss:D:D

@carmolita - My thanks to you as well for doing the great recaps. I haven't had a chance yet to see today's episodes, but hopefully soon... I still can't believe that Mu Xue died.:( She was my favorite second female partner. Li Mo is of course fabulous. :D It's hard to believe that the show's coming to an end. Booo! Too bad there will be so little time given to Li Mo's mom. And will we find out what the connection between her mom and Coldblood's dad was?

I will also check out the next drama, The Journey of Flower, when it airs. I hope to see your familiar names in other threads.

episode 47 live recap

the four and LM were cornered by ASG men in the forest , small battle they won

- yi yi released the princess acupressure points - looks like they might follow them

-ASG is manipulating YH

-LM felt her mothers presence as they were walking closer to ASG domain because she started grasping at her heart - her mother is in a cave but before they could go inside YH came out - 2 of the holy temple women fought with YH so that CB and LM could get inside.  They found her mother trapped in ice, Lm begins having flashbacks about her mother when she was a child- Lm was crying and CB rescues her

-ASG had a battle with LM mother and she got frozen again

******:tears: missed the last part cause of work**** but they were battling at the end

recapping next episode after commercials  

episode 48 live recap

LM mother was saved and the 4 are battling ASG , YH just stabbed ASG and  He used his ki energy to send her flying across the room - ***she may not survive this because blood is spewing  from her mouth*** The four saw that attacked ASG and then he escaped to another room

-YH escaped and CB went after her, she collapsed , she's sitting up and their talking  about ASG, CB had tears in his eyes- he's holding her while sitting on the mountain side- flashbacks 

The Flash backs are when CB and YH first entered the divine bureau *** love the song in the background**** She's expressing all of her regrets** she became good in the end** CB held her so passionately and then he left because YH wanted some water- YH was still alive

- LM is talking with her mother and the girls from the holy temple

-CB came back to find YH gone, he followed the trail of blood on the ground and found a letter she wrote a letter on her clothes in blood and she left the wolf talisman that he gave her for protection

-Lm, the four and her mother are talking about how to take down ASG

-

Archived