[Official Thread] Akdong Musician(AKMU) 악동뮤지션 ~ First Post Updated!

xHanaParkx

airbening said: Annyeong haseo everyone... ^_^v @kimsoyeon18 thank you for making this thread.. Just knew about this thread :D I've had this album on repeat all day. They're talented, cute, fresh, and creative. The songs are beautiful and relaxing. I love it. @mtp1nk 200% remind me of my first crush :x hahaha.. I agree with @playgue and @minyu17, soohyun and chan hyuk, they are both adorable and cute.. Are you from vancouver @Shorti Inji ? Do you know who the actor in the "melted" mv?? It's rare for me watching this kind of MV in Kpop. Akmu, jjang!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

airbening

said: Annyeong haseo everyone... ^_^v @kimsoyeon18 thank you for making this thread.. Just knew about this thread

:D

I've had this album on repeat all day. They're talented, cute, fresh, and creative. The songs are beautiful and relaxing. I love it. @mtp1nk 200% remind me of my first crush :x hahaha.. I agree with @playgue and @minyu17, soohyun and chan hyuk, they are both adorable and cute.. Are you from vancouver @Shorti Inji ? Do you know who the actor in the "melted" mv?? It's rare for me watching this kind of MV in Kpop. Akmu, jjang!!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Akdong Musician(AKMU) - GIVE LOVE M/V
Cr:Akdong Musician Youtube 

[ARTICLE] 140505 Akdong Musician Remain Lovesick Quirksters in ‘Give Love’ Video

tumblr_n5akxin1Am1sy5gp3o1_500.jpg

The brother-sister duo followup the video for “200%” with an adorable part two

After a somber mini-film for second single “Melted,” Akdong Musician release a whimsical video for their third single “Give Love.” The visual acts as the part two to debut vid “200%,” which just bowed out of the No. 1 slot on the K-Pop Hot 100 after a two-week reign.

Like “200%,” “Give Love” is another peppy, breezy track that sees the duo rapping on the verses with a syrupy, hook-laden chorus.

Previous to its release, the brother-sister duo’s record label YG Entertainment (home to PSY, 2NE1 and BIGBANG) announced that AKMU’s “Play” album would be promoted via three singles: The first, “200%,” selected by YG; the second, “Melted,” was picked by the act; and the third would be chosen by the public, based on chart performance of the other “Play” tracks. “Give Love” outcharted all the other songs — peaking at No. 3 on the K-Pop Hot 100, so far — and, thus, becomes the third single.

Akdong Musician’s new video continues the lovelorn storyline of “200%” (refresh your memory by watching below), but with a new development: AKMU sister Lee Soohyun is still infatuated with her older friend, but learns that the girl who he spends all his time with is actually his sister, not his girlfriend! With Soohyun free to pursue her man, the viewer catches the very beginnings of their relationship with as the 15-year-old sends him a heart emoji icon on her phone.

Meanwhile, the vid concludes with AKMU brother Lee Chanhyuk following and snapping pictures of the sister of Soohyun’s crush. Will the young love continue in a part three?

Source: Billboard

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Akdong Musician(AKMU) - 'GIVE LOVE' Dance Practice
cr Akdong Musician YT

• 2 weeks later...

140530 [CONCERT] 2014 IU Small Theater Concert Series - 'Just One Step.. That Much More' - Sogang University - Mary Hall at 8:00pm KST - Scheduled guest performer is "Akdong Musician"

[140530] AKMU arriving at IU's concert venue

Bo4Ic_SIMAEeI0J.jpg
cr:BaeMalism via twitter

Hi! I Just want to share some AKMU song :) Here it is

• Akdong Musician [AKMU] Officially Missing You : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/akmu-officially-missing-you/
  • AKMU (Akdong Musician) (악동뮤지션) – PLAY [Full Album] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/akmu-play/
Hope You Like It! :) Happy Listening!

Akdong Musician reveal their thoughts on being guests at IU's concert

IU-akdong-musician_1401729988_af_org.jpg

At one of IU's small-theater concerts, Akdong Musician took part as special guests. Although the siblings were known to be big fans of IU, this was their very first time meeting her.

Although Akdong Musician were clearly nervous, that did not stop them from showing their playful side! When IU said she was very pretty, Soo Hyun responded by saying that IU was very thin, creating a friendly atmosphere.

After the two performed "200%", IU said, "You guys are so good. I'm going to go crazy from how refreshing it is."

The siblings said, "When we were in Mongolia, we danced along to [iU's] 'Boo'.  We are really IU fans."

Chan Hyuk said, "This is the first time we appeared as guests at someone else's concert, and the response was good, so I'm thrilled. I should tell the CEO that I want to do a concert soon." Excited, he danced to their song "Artificial Grass", but fell during his performance. Although taken aback, he stood right back up and finished their performance safely.  

source: AKP

• 1 month later...

They are just so talented and adorable!!!I'm surprised no one mentioned how perfect their English diction is. I had originally thought that they grew up in US or something. I'm also impressed by how well the English fit into their lyrics, not just shoving it in because it sounds goodI'm guessing they went to an American school or a school that taught in English when they grew up in Mongolia?They were in Mongolia for 2 years before joining the kpopstar competition. Did they grow up in Korea before that?

just watched their Play In Cafe stage. Their stage presence is awesome! totally unlike rookies that they are! It's as if they performed live performances for at least 3-4 years. It's so easy to have silences, but their banter seem so natural. maybe it's because I don't understand what they are saying, but their body language shows confidence and comfort on stage well beyond their years

Archived