[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest spicyme

Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
btw full house special already airing in true vision but i still can't find the videohiks....can someone help me...
thank u

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicyme

another video in Mike mini album launcingAom and all full house team come to support Mike
he look so cute when fans try to prank him with hi5(*i dont know how to explain)hahahah

Guest spicyme

kaprao said: spicyme said: Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
btw full house special already airing in true vision but i still can't find the videohiks....can someone help me...
thank u

angelangie

said: hmmm a little off topics.... lols i first knows Mike in Raak Boon and honestly i love him there though his pairing with Margie is not as fun as his with AoMike but i do honestly love him thru Margie

:)

and now thru Aom

however for me I love M

:P

i guess with him returning with Aom in 'Playful Kiss' will the chemistry exploded into something else?

one thing i love about Thai Series / Lakorn is that when a couple exploded into chemistry and received overwhelming love, they will ensure that the very same couple return to another different series or maybe even a returning series of the very sames Stories set and with the whole same cast

It nice seeing a different cultures shipping around here

kaprao said: Previously, Mike and Aom were just friend for a while since their first movie, about a year. They always shows their natural real side of each others that Mike rarely show this. They even has a serious conflict once and after an apology with flower and doll, they understand each other more. That's a sweet thing for me. 

exomyluv said: I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

leery said: kaprao said: Previously, Mike and Aom were just friend for a while since their first movie, about a year. They always shows their natural real side of each others that Mike rarely show this. They even has a serious conflict once and after an apology with flower and doll, they understand each other more. That's a sweet thing for me. 

leery said: exomyluv said: I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

Guest grace0708

I think just only both of them that know about the conflict. But after that it seems like they get close more and more.

They always quarrel each others.. maybe cos mike behaviour.. mike like a little girl in man body while aom like strongest man in small girl body.. could you imagined what will happen when this two character met?? hehehehe. mike always churlish with every actions aom did to him.. she said it before in radio interview.. but mike always the one who apologize by giving her flower, candy, chocolate, and doll.. I heard they had a big quarell when they shoot fullhouse and they also post it in their twitter.. not sure what they fight but I think they already okay when they interviewed at proudnight show last december.. and after that they got closer and closer to each others now..

Archived