Quantcast
leery

[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://db.tt/hBeQjStz

I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

• Like 1

Wow am surprised to see aomike thread here! Hello to all! I love their chemistry in full house, they make such a cute couple :)

Guest spicyme

Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
btw full house special already airing in true vision but i still can't find the videohiks....can someone help me...
thank u

Guest spicyme

another video in Mike mini album launcingAom and all full house team come to support Mike
he look so cute when fans try to prank him with hi5(*i dont know how to explain)hahahah

spicyme said: Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
btw full house special already airing in true vision but i still can't find the videohiks....can someone help me...
thank u

Guest spicyme

kaprao said: spicyme said: Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
thank u

spicyme said: kaprao said: spicyme said: Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
thank u

Guest spicyme

Nice to know u @kapraoi just starting to learn thailand language sawadee ka...^.^

angelangie

said: hmmm a little off topics.... lols i first knows Mike in Raak Boon and honestly i love him there though his pairing with Margie is not as fun as his with AoMike but i do honestly love him thru Margie

:)

and now thru Aom

however for me I love M

:P

i guess with him returning with Aom in 'Playful Kiss' will the chemistry exploded into something else?

one thing i love about Thai Series / Lakorn is that when a couple exploded into chemistry and received overwhelming love, they will ensure that the very same couple return to another different series or maybe even a returning series of the very sames Stories set and with the whole same cast

It nice seeing a different cultures shipping around here

OMGG!!!! Full of sweetness :x

Full House The Special | cr : TrueMoveH

kaprao said: Previously, Mike and Aom were just friend for a while since their first movie, about a year. They always shows their natural real side of each others that Mike rarely show this. They even has a serious conflict once and after an apology with flower and doll, they understand each other more. That's a sweet thing for me. 

• Like 1

exomyluv said: I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

nanstarrr said: Wow am surprised to see aomike thread here! Hello to all! I love their chemistry in full house, they make such a cute couple :)

leery said: kaprao said: Previously, Mike and Aom were just friend for a while since their first movie, about a year. They always shows their natural real side of each others that Mike rarely show this. They even has a serious conflict once and after an apology with flower and doll, they understand each other more. That's a sweet thing for me. 

leery said: exomyluv said: I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

• Like 1

i love how the way he smile :D
jTgxl8.gif

Look how naughty he is ;))
41p6Bo.gif

CGfp1q.gif

lubhZ7.gif

NwoAhn.gif

cr gif by starleery

• Like 3

April 6, 2014 - MIKE at Toyota Motor Show 2014-cr : as tagged
Sooooooooooooo handsome