[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

kaprao said:I think even though he's trying to say they're just friend but they're really closed. His word's mean he is mad at her something since yesterday. So we think they contact each other quite often. From the picture show that Golf and Aom will have a project together soon. We feel it is fun in the way Golf and Aom teased Mike. 555    

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leery said: kaprao said:I think even though he's trying to say they're just friend but they're really closed. His word's mean he is mad at her something since yesterday. So we think they contact each other quite often. From the picture show that Golf and Aom will have a project together soon. We feel it is fun in the way Golf and Aom teased Mike. 555    

Guest spicyme

But Mike was broken heart this Feb because someone
Hope not because Aom reject himIf its true...you should try again Mike... LOLSuzsuz na
@leeryYa...Mike so different every time people as about AomTo much thinking when he talk about Aom...I think he try to hide something...

@ leery agree with you, so obvious that mike likes aom. Aom on the other hand is difficult to read. By the way, have you guys watched the Aom's radio interview? Im not so familiar with soompi (my first time to join threads like this), dunno how to post video links! 

I find Aom a bit nervous here when asked about Mike :D

spicyme said: But Mike was broken heart this Feb because someone
Hope not because Aom reject himIf its true...you should try again Mike... LOLSuzsuz na
@leeryYa...Mike so different every time people as about AomTo much thinking when he talk about Aom...I think he try to hide something...

3z3zm3lp said: @ leery agree with you, so obvious that mike likes aom. Aom on the other hand is difficult to read. By the way, have you guys watched the Aom's radio interview? Im not so familiar with soompi (my first time to join threads like this), dunno how to post video links! 

I find Aom a bit nervous here when asked about Mike :D

Guest spicyme

He look so skinny and look so tiredhe have a lot schedule these dayya...mee to...they just so cute together
i love his naughty handLoots of lovehahhahhaha

Guest grace0708

Hope not because Aom reject him
If its true...you should try again Mike... LOL
Suzsuz na

@leery
Ya...Mike so different every time people as about Aom
To much thinking when he talk about Aom...
I think he try to hide something...

Not.. is not coz aom.. but some other heartless girl who always look at mike as playboy.. ugghhh I hate her..

grace0708 said:

for the past week, i was literally obsessed with them. I dont normally ship drama couple this hard and aomike is the one after years. Mike is not helping but instead infusing me all these thoughts of him liking aom in real life. I mean his IG and weibo is full of their pics together.

here are few videos of them together with eng sub

phoung said: for the past week, i was literally obsessed with them. I dont normally ship drama couple this hard and aomike is the one after years. Mike is not helping but instead infusing me all these thoughts of him liking aom in real life. I mean his IG and weibo is full of their pics together.

@leery because of them i made IG acct just to follow them n their boss who is always posting their pics for us fans. (thank you boss)

I heard that they gonna film a remake of ISWAK thai version. not sure if it's confirmed. anyone know?

Bj5d6ZJCMAAUAsb.jpg:large

Archived