Quantcast
leery

[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

@leery because of them i made IG acct just to follow them n their boss who is always posting their pics for us fans. (thank you boss)

I heard that they gonna film a remake of ISWAK thai version. not sure if it's confirmed. anyone know?

Bj5d6ZJCMAAUAsb.jpg:large

• Like 1

Now I'm curious about this girl! who is she??

I know it from my chinese friends I cant tell you her name.. but i think mike try to forget her now.. I just know it at why society show.. since then hes always update everything about aom and working hard like he find his happiness with them.. like his quote last day.. just try the best for the future.. I hope he really happy now ^.^

• Like 1

grace0708 said: I know it from my chinese friends I cant tell you her name.. but i think mike try to forget her now.. I just know it at why society show.. since then hes always update everything about aom and working hard like he find his happiness with them.. like his quote last day.. just try the best for the future.. I hope he really happy now ^.^

hmmm a little off topics.... lols i first knows Mike in Raak Boon and honestly i love him there though his pairing with Margie is not as fun as his with AoMike but i do honestly love him thru Margie :) and now thru Aom :) however for me I love M&M too lols :P 
i guess with him returning with Aom in 'Playful Kiss' will the chemistry exploded into something else? :)
one thing i love about Thai Series / Lakorn is that when a couple exploded into chemistry and received overwhelming love, they will ensure that the very same couple return to another different series or maybe even a returning series of the very sames Stories set and with the whole same cast :)
It nice seeing a different cultures shipping around here :)

• Like 1

Sorry for brought this photo here.. i found it on Baidu. Chinese fans said that he is Mike's Girlfriend / ex girlfriend (?)I don't know the truth.. but.. just like mike said yesterday, past is past.. and he will only focuss to work start now on (and fokus to aom?? ;)) )
838ba61ea8d3fd1fad3b5280324e251f95ca5f5e

@leery i think all guys have history....lols as long as he is not overshadow by the past i think it pretty safe bet that AoMike has a chance to make it real :)
besides there is this verse that he utter in 'Raak Boon' as Khun Lapin which is quite true to my way of thought....
'Does this mean that I will forever not able to get someone new'
somewhere along the line, not right down accurate but I do love this very verse as I think it is honestly very true...for what in the past let it be the past and let it not be something to scare you off but let it be a lesson and also let it be a light that will show you to the right path and help you to make a better future and find a better someone :)

• Like 1

So it means that mike has a girlfriend while he is syuting full house? And all his sweetness with Aom was happened while he has someone?  :-?

nooo.. he didnt dear.. he just met this girl and like her.. I dont think they get in to relationship cos this girl leave him before that happen.. she believe what people say about mike being playboy... that makes mike feel hurt.. now he didnt care anymore

Sorry for brought this photo here.. i found it on Baidu. Chinese fans said that he is Mike's Girlfriend / ex girlfriend (?)I don't know the truth.. but.. just like mike said yesterday, past is past.. and he will only focuss to work start now on (and fokus to aom?? ;)) )

grace0708 said: