[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest grace0708

Now I'm curious about this girl! who is she??

I know it from my chinese friends I cant tell you her name.. but i think mike try to forget her now.. I just know it at why society show.. since then hes always update everything about aom and working hard like he find his happiness with them.. like his quote last day.. just try the best for the future.. I hope he really happy now ^.^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grace0708 said: I know it from my chinese friends I cant tell you her name.. but i think mike try to forget her now.. I just know it at why society show.. since then hes always update everything about aom and working hard like he find his happiness with them.. like his quote last day.. just try the best for the future.. I hope he really happy now ^.^

Guest avrilcassiopeia

anyone have this pic with HQ one? i found it on fanvid of aomike,,but i can't find

that pic huhuuu... 1781077_827618373919764_7552823365577959

Sorry for brought this photo here.. i found it on Baidu. Chinese fans said that he is Mike's Girlfriend / ex girlfriend (?)I don't know the truth.. but.. just like mike said yesterday, past is past.. and he will only focuss to work start now on (and fokus to aom?? ;)) )
838ba61ea8d3fd1fad3b5280324e251f95ca5f5e

Guest grace0708

So it means that mike has a girlfriend while he is syuting full house? And all his sweetness with Aom was happened while he has someone?  :-?

nooo.. he didnt dear.. he just met this girl and like her.. I dont think they get in to relationship cos this girl leave him before that happen.. she believe what people say about mike being playboy... that makes mike feel hurt.. now he didnt care anymore

Guest grace0708

Sorry for brought this photo here.. i found it on Baidu. Chinese fans said that he is Mike's Girlfriend / ex girlfriend (?)I don't know the truth.. but.. just like mike said yesterday, past is past.. and he will only focuss to work start now on (and fokus to aom?? ;)) )

grace0708 said:

I really love Aomike, they're look so real, in the interview Mike can't hide his nervous when mc ask about Aom, his IG and weibo full of Aom's pic, I see after shooting FH he just up his selca or he and Aom together, before he always up pic he with another girls, now he create wechat and he post Aom and him first. And Aom she is more calm than Mike when mc ask her about Mike, but her gesture tell everthing

Archived