[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest LieS1430294362

Thanks for your all recaps..... Recappers....And the photos......

WOW. I'm still confused about eveything though. HAHAHA! I'm wondering what the letter saying about?

LOL

If some of us not korean....And we watch Kdrama without sub...All of us(not korean) will of course never understand what they're(korean) saying.... :)) :))

Guest iamshipper

Thank you chingu who did live recap.. you are daebak.. and thank you for the picts shared in here..

i change my mind about LG childish hairstyle in this episode.. he's so cuteee with that hairstyle and i think it's planned to assure us that he's totally in love with MY..

Awawaw whatever about the hair, i love JH and of course uri snail couple!!

:x

But...

tomorrow is going to be the end of my life aigoooo...

~X( :((

I seriously want Geon to have his hairstyle back....I tried pacifying myself he looks good with that Capt. Spock's hairstyle but I can't take it!!!  :(( :((    I want HAWT Geon back...heck, I even like his Appa's hairstyle compared to his Capt. Spock's....  =)) =))   
Hairstylist, chaebal...do something!!!    [-O<  

The amount of screentime CJH and WJW gets is just... appalling. There's only an episode left to wrap up their story. Why not give them just a bit more screentime? I think there are scenes that are unnecessarily long. Well... it's a lovely penultimate episode for our leads. Now who wants to give Daniel a huge hug? 30vc8ll.png

Well ... I sure loved the start of the episode, as Gun was dreaming, seeing MY in his office chair and calling her Jang NaRa ... and when woken he calls it out once more ... I was really laughing at that part ... sometimes there is no need to understand the whole conversation (or any at all) ;)

I kind of was disappointed but let me explain myself why:
Disappointment = When Expectation does NOT meet Reality (or scenes in episode)
My Expectation = Rice Cake PoundingReality = Interruptions
But I think Ep 19 is nice closure to Geon's background with his dad.  :x
Ultimately, he has to understand how his father loved him as a son before he is able to start a family with the Snail Mafia Boss, err I mean Jang Na Raaa, err Go Stop Master, errrr I mean MiYoung ( ;) ). That way he can be the best father to the - yep, I'm still hopeful - basketball team of tiny tots looking like little cuddly Geonnie-bears with the curly mop of hair (side parted of course) and that weird but winsome laugh ;)
P.S. We will never look at this food the same way again:miso_ramen_bowl5.jpg

Guest LieS1430294362

Bravo gals! For doing the LR tonight... I just got home from work and sad that our country lost in Puerto Rico in FIBA world basketball sigh.

:(

I know it's a OT but at least I'm proud of my team to beat those giant players in the country lol!

For what i read there, they keep running eh? Yeah PD nim, I want a good ending on this drama okay? And I'm sure you will gave this to us eh?? :P

PS: When I arrived home, my niece is shouting "Lee Geon"! sharply and my sis in law said, "Who's that Lee Geon eh?" So i told her, "I didn't teach ur daughter on that, she's the one who says that lol!" And then my niece said: "The guy that my aunt is watching, and his hair looks like a mushroom" hahaha! See Jang hyuk, my niece is totally addicted to you already hahaha!

Hahaha! I laugh so hard when I read the word 'his hair looks like a mushroom'.... =)) =)) =))

Your niece really hilarious.... :))

i DON'T LIKE also the latest hair style of Gun. I prefer the clean cut style which is very becoming to him being a CEO.

I may be in the minority, but I like his new hairstyle! It reflects his relaxed lifestyle and brings on the "I'm in love" boyish charm. He is on a 3 month vacation from CEO life

The best of k-drama is when the PD-nim give us 2 last eps full of happines. I just found it here #FTLY.

So greateu... greateu... greateu.....

And PD-nim, can you give us more of

K.I. double S for the last eps please..... And don't forget about the scene of make "Rice Cake Pounding"

How could I?  I forgot the biggest waste of the episode.... LG and MY's Omma giving her blessing!  We all knew last episode when Omma sputtered about not giving her consent that she would.  The writers should have just skipped that totally. LG had spent 3 years building a son/Omma relationship with her.  She's not going to say no when they get back together.  She loves them both and I still feel this entire plot line was out of character. She's loved and lost herself, however she would see the big picture from that and encourage them that even a moment with the one you love and that loves you is worth it.  Even if the moments aren't as many as are given to others.  (just my opinion)
Yeah, it gave some sentimental cuteness, but really....it just ate up screen time that was unnecessary if the writers hadn't chosen to go in that direction.  Why does every parent in k-drama have to be against the couple?  Come up with some new conflict!  
Anyway, disappointed in the progress of the story, but not the scenes caught on film.  Some beautiful, romantic moments, well photographed.  Would that be called cinematography?
Thank you live recappers and screen cappers!  Your hard work is very much appreciated here.  Looking forward to watching it for myself later. ^:)^