[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@maneuneun_1

Thank you for recap.

Did you all see the way LG look at MY's face while she sleeping, those eyes and look gossh... Shows he miss.her so much. Love the way JH's eyes express those longing of JNR hahahaha

Guest samasta93

I think MY's mom is opposed to her marrying LG again. And little brother Dragon is leaving...

:(( LG lets him stay, and lets him call him hyung-nim. And OMG, the ice thing again.

They should work on rice cake making and produce fluffy lovey sweetie "rice cake" sort of gaeddong but maybe this time they could name it "ddok" which means rice cake.. that way no grandma in this world will ever reject/refuse/oppose.. lols :))

I guess Gunny has another disease from Mimi. His love sick is so cute hahaha =))

And just LET THE KISS COMING THROUGH BUT TAK SECRETARY IS COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secretary tak needs a punch from us and gunny after disturbing the sweet moment and gunnys is jealous when mimi says she missed tak sijang.

Guest OreoVampire

LG & MG is on a bed !!!!! Get ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
ok...they still wanna clean the house ..please wait hahaha... 

Guest samasta93

Secretary Tak is jealous.... hahahaha... =))

Someone surely needs to lock him up somewhere remote without gadget during snail couple quality moment :-w

My recap

I barely heard anything because their dialougues were drowned in my fangirl screams. hahaha

First scene we see is lee gun shi's press conference. scene cuts to where Mi young dashes out of the lee mansion and is greeted by paparazzis outside, she then hails a cab to where lee gun is. After lee gun's speech, she arrives at the right moment with enough time to steal the show. She confronts lee gun amidst the flashing of cameras and lee gun orders secretary tak to get her out of the room but secretary tak resolves to doing nothing. she makes her heart wrenching monologue and slowly, slowly goes up the dais and utters the word saranghae before she forces in her kiss. LG is stunned for a moment but when he recovers, he returns the kiss and this time the kiss is made with passion. cameras are flashing everywhere but they seem oblivious as they are too absorbed in kissing.

Sadly, because of too much lag, the rest has flashed before me like a blurry dream sequence or a stop motion picture. I dunno how to describe it.  I’m just thankful it didn’t lag at the kiss scene.  But you know what guys? Because of this episode, i have realized something. They're called 'snail couple' for a reason. Because their kiss looked like how one would eat escargo for dinner sup sup sup. That was awkward! (almost painful) hahahahaha

But I hyperventilated anyway.  Happy camper here. Thank you writer nims. <3