[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest butttslappedbylg

chng.jo said: Chanced upon an interview Jang Hyuk done some years back about Chuno: Q: The dialogue is also interesting. But isn’t the word ‘unni’ a bit strange? [unni is what the junior slave hunters call the elders.] JH: “I knew the general meaning. Of course, at first it didn’t roll off the tongue but as I continued, it became fun. I’ve rarely made NGs from the dialogue.” Ahh then I realized why he said in one of the episodes while pretending to be LYJ in the garden conversation with MY, that the word 'unnie' sounded familiar when MY asked if she could call him 'unnie' :D

I had just finished watching episode 17. I can feel the strong binding love in between MY and LG, even both of them are denying in loving each other...LG rejects MY because of illness, that how's painful he is. MY is right now connected with LG. She knows how was she hurting LG's feeling by scolding him in harsh words. .......... 

Guest butttslappedbylg

re-watching 17 and this LOL moment....
The 3 "Sistars"
sdzsfzdfd_zps6b304065.jpg
lol-ed so much when she started dancing to Sistar's song \:D/awesome minor characters are awesome. ;)

Guest adikkeluangman

Can't wait for new episode tonight. Will wait for the recaps here. Can't believe it's already 18th episode.

오늘 저녁 10시 #최우식 의 MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 18회가 방송됩니다 :) Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 18th ep. of #Choiwooshik's MBC 'Fated to Love You' will be on-air

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

August 28, 2014

Guest aaa1188

Me back at home now, just finished the subbed episode 17. Now waiting for ep 18 recap and hopefully it will be a diabetic inducing sweet episode. Thank you all chingus. It is like going to a live rock concert when I'm with you crazy and wonderful ppl. Lurv it! <:-P

Guest Maricel Veluz

@getreal48‌

You got me there! I thought a guy did a cover of Ailee's song! Then I read the uploader lowered the pitch to create the "male version" :)

Loved both☺

Guest lovelyjen

42 Minutes until the episode.
This is the only thing I wake up super early for. Usually I wake up as late as I can, but I am not going to miss any episode.

Here I am getting ready for today's episode... 
Grinning at the forum comments, my mom asks what am I doing? ( like chatting with my fiance but lol I'm here ;)) )
Happy 700 pages my doves!! 
Even if there is only 3 more episodes left, I think I'll spend my lifetime enjoying this drama. :x All good things have to come to an end. I'm glad I got to watch JH and JNR blazing the screens again  :-*

Guest lensnow

butttslappedbylg said: selenette said: From what I read in db (dramabeans), many people in the comments page are disappointed in the latest episode and in the show as a whole? They wanted a purely comedic show and felt cheated.

Since I don't have any problems with the story (maybe my love for the cast has blinded me), I feel sad reading those comments. But of course everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions.

Guest lovelyjen

I really don't know how this drama does it, I always feel that the episodes before they air are going to be excellent. but, they always turn out to be better than what my imagination can come up with.

Next week will be bittersweet for me. I am going to be sad to see it finished after I waited months for it to air, but so happy to find out how it ends.

butttslappedbylg said: chng.jo said: Chanced upon an interview Jang Hyuk done some years back about Chuno: Q: The dialogue is also interesting. But isn’t the word ‘unni’ a bit strange? [unni is what the junior slave hunters call the elders.] JH: “I knew the general meaning. Of course, at first it didn’t roll off the tongue but as I continued, it became fun. I’ve rarely made NGs from the dialogue.” Ahh then I realized why he said in one of the episodes while pretending to be LYJ in the garden conversation with MY, that the word 'unnie' sounded familiar when MY asked if she could call him 'unnie' :D

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo chingu,Happy 700th pages!!!
Are you ready for FTLY ep 18??? :D
Tissue.... Check!
Oxygen cylinder.... Check!
Snack.... Check!
Coke.... Check!
Pervert mind.... CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!! :D
Bring it on!

2014-08-28-19-13-07_deco_zpsluddogyv.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/