[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I just wanna say..i love wednesdays...

And that i loved how the writer revealed everything in one episode...no more dragging the plot...

Thank you Daniel, JY, Lawyer-nim, Yong, Secretary Tak, Grandma Wang, Omma and even Sera in makibg the road to our OTP reunion....

Thank you recappers!

Tomorrow is going to be lovely! MY woo your stubborn LG!

Guest SandiRa

let it rain :(( .. we got it all and not in the last episode ...which is great news i expect nothing but some cuddling, rice cakes and more 3 episodes, from here on i can't see how can they make us cry at all

Guest samasta93

I think.. after this huge revelation and MY confronted him about the truth he has been hiding for 3 years... just a little more push from her could basically break down the remaining wall of his.. maybe his brain told him to back off, but I dont think his longing heart and soul would keep quiet.. it's like their love is just so powerful.

by both being learned about the truth of each other feelings and reality, no more barrier can hold on them from "let's embrace the moment.. not tomorrow or future, but what matter is now - at the moment."

Guest iamshipper

Thank you for all live recappers.. you are so daebakkk guys.. =D>

Really need raw video right now hahaha...

Love to see many hugging scenes for the next episode..

Once again thanks so muchhh chingu..

:x

Guest lovelyjen

I can't wait until tomorrow. Right now i'm in school. Tomorrow though I go to school later. So I will get to come back to this thread to make more comments because I know tomorrow is going to be such a great episode. :)

we will finally get to know who LG'S glare is directed at...

Guest Soah-Bin

@hdpsp, it looks like this is the shirt you're looking for http://www.istyle24.com/Display/ProductDetail.aspx?FCategoryNo=10000100&ProductNo=5567645

cr to korean drama fashion (http://www.koreandramafashion.com/fated-love-episode-6-review/)

Choi Jin Hyuk nailed the car scene so much. Pretending to be fine while giving MY a ride to Gun's house, in order for her to have confirmation on Gun's feelings [revealed by his lawyer who had made a record of his statement regarding the divorce]. Yet the instant she gets out of the car, his smile faded, his eyes started brimming with tears and he looked at her leave longingly, yet aware that his feelings would not be returned. Good job, sir!

A bit more about the preview

While Gun's at the press con, delivering his speech while bowing with tears, MY interrupts him and he looks at her, surprised. She then joins him onstage and he almost can not believe his eyes, all before the reporters who must be enjoying the show. 

:D And then more talking, plus the snail couple hugging.