[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

UAELufA.jpg?1?2154
New Stills. Oh, this is getting interesting?

So according to uncle google, this is about an emergency press conference held by Geon.

:o I've another idea!

God.. I'm wily :D

I've found a way to still have a connection whatever photo that'd been posted in my quote i.e. I'll just link it straight to the original post. *pats self on shoulder*

Soompi should have a post number in each post. That way, it's easy to link it to our replies so that readers can see the reasoning behind our replies although in our thread it's mostly replies of adoration of certain people called 'Jang'   LOL

Like the ol TWOP forum or any other forum, they have post numbers.

I can't quote people's post without the photos or else it's lost it's context imo.

I wish soompi has a feature to auto convert the pic into links when we quote them. The other forum I visit does that. It's so much better!

Based on uncle google...Geon will give up the company to Mi Young. When I rewatched the TW version over the weekend, there was this scene when Cun Xi asked his secretary to call the lawyer and make Xin Yi the owner of his company and all his assets to prove to her that he can be trusted.

@ChelaZerab‌ thanks for posting the photo time pic.

Basically the poster is for a Photo Time session with Jang Hyuk which will be happening on September 27 at 3 PM at Du Sol Beauty Bun Dang shop location. FYI Du Sol is owned by Sides hence the reason why Jang Hyuk is doing the photo time.

Thanks for the translation! I just want to say: I wish I'm in Korea!!! Ahhhhhh! Photo session!! *envious*

I am one of those viewers that has been spinning my heels in frustration with the circle of sadness they are going through, again and again. I will take whatever they dish at me since I understand it's drama land and lots of interesting things take place in drama land. I will still like the drama but I just want the cycle to break.

I don't want ep 17 to feel like very little has happened. Will find out in less than 24 hrs. Gunnie - you will only get so many chances in life. Please be completely truthful for your sake and her sake!!!

Just want to add, and not just them... But for the love of all things awesome, do it for the two beautiful actors playing the two characters and the fans and me!!! Lee Gun shi, pull yourself together!!! Fighting!!!

I don't know.. I just have a feeling MANY things will happen In 17. Have a little faith people!! :D

Edit: oh, I got spam block again. Why?!?!?! Soompi!! U know this is not a spam right!??? Gah!

Is it 2min alr? I don't know!!!

SR has to be punished by LG for her behavior... the best solution would be that LG tells her the truth: he stopped loving her and he loves MY! His love confession would hurt her so much, but this would stop her to consider LG as her property. But if you analyse LG's behavior until the last episode, LG has never been really frank towards SR: he never told her how hurt he was in Macau, after realizing that she had rejected his proposal. He never got the chance to complain about her selfish behavior due to the incident in Macau with MY. He couldn't really vent his anger, however, Sr never gave him the opportunity. So he was betrayed by SR, but he kept feeling guilty due to the one-night-stand. Later, when he announced, he wanted to break up with her, he lied to her: he said, it wasn't because of MY and implied that he didn't love MY. I guess, he didn't want to hurt SR's feelings. Then she guessed, it was due to the illness. Nevertheless, she realised that she had lost LG. That's why she went to MY and lied to MY about the divorce agreement.

Finally, in my eyes, he has never seen SR's true nature. He doesn't know that Sr kept hurting MY and only thought, he was the only one who was hurting MY. I am not saying, SR is a bad character, but she has been really self-centered for a long time, due to her adoptive mother.

I thought it's the truth also, he didn't break up with her due to MY. they themselves already have issues. I mean he already decided to leabeY at that point in time, so it's not technically due to MY, but really because he no longer love ST and because of his illness.

My interpretation...

UAELufA.jpg?1?2154

"

New Stills. Oh, this is getting interesting?

So according to uncle google, this is about an emergency press conference held by Geon.

Omg!! They are crying!! Why??!?! I'm about to cry just looking at that!

Edit: what?!?! Spam block again! *I faint*

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

bebebisous33 said: I must confess, I would have prefered that the writer didn't use that noble idiocy idea for the break up. In my eyes, it would have been more natural that LG wanted the divorce after the miscarriage, thinking that MY would be mad at him for the miscarriage and that his face would always be connected to the miscarriage. That's my only complain about the show.

From what I can make out from the article is what to expect from ep 17  Guy has called an emergency press conference and MY will appear. The press conference is because of Gun who is announcing  his resignation from the company and it will be a big turning point in MY and Guns relationship. 

itzibitzispider said: @bebebisous33 ... well, Gun saw at least a glimps of SeRas character as she selfishly dropped him for her work ... which, if I understood right, she did on more than one occasion ...

@nonski ... I know I have the original in mind, too ... but I did not want to go there ;)
                  But CX said that as long as he did not sign it the divorce will not be fullfilled
                  and that means she has to be married to him and he would not divorce her
                  within the next 100 year (or somethng like that) and then the chicken-run started

From what I can make out from the article is what to expect from ep 17  Guy has called an emergency press conference and MY will appear. The press conference is because of Gun who is announcing  his resignation from the company and it will be a big turning point in MY and Guns relationship. 

Thank you for the translation, and @spideysteve for the pics.

Mbc likes to "spice up" our mornings. How am I going to work now?!?!? T___T

LOL I made my boyfriend watched FTLY too and turned out he's a fan of JH during his Tazza days. He was like see I don't mind females liking actors or men like JH. I was like hehehe. Through this drama I became a fan of JH and was wondering if JH has lots of male fanboys too? I mean my boyfriend told me his male friends admired him too so I was curious? I watched this drama because JNR was one of my favorite actresses and adored her looks. 

Also I just read on soompi that ITOL is number one drama or err program right now  ...well my question is does anyone knows how the drama is doing for re-run? I remember earlier episodes of FTLY that re-runs were sold out and advertising. I guess I really love this drama that I wanted to know the popularity status it is. I mean err it's a drama but I just wish that the staff/crews/cast and especially our two leads they're doing a great job providing a drama where I re-watch and just love it to pieces. It's going down as one of my favorite dramas. 

IOTL number one? That can be true, or not true. The three Wed-Thu shows are all number ones in different standards....so while whatever u read is prob not a lie, that doesnt mean IOTL is currently a number one show.

Wow that's really gonna be surprising if Gun really gives his position and assets to MY.  But that wouldn't make sense though since MY knows nothing about the business.  His illness I guess goes public and is forced to step down.  But does he really have it though?