[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest chunnogirl33

only1khj said: @lupita311:  it does seem to be dragging compared to the first half when they would clear up misunderstandings within the same episode.  I know I am more than ready to see MY smile again and LG be his crazy zany self!  Don't lose heart. They could have unimaginable things planned for the next 4 episodes.  Things unheard of for K-drama.  We can hope.  Let's hope the downward spiral ended today. 

klondile

said:

itzibitzispider

said: Hahahah Gun "breaks" into MY atelier to deliver the painting ... its dark and he tries to be quiet ... he looks around ... he sees the painting Danile gave MY ... a mens shadow full off heart shaped lolliepops

He stands there, remembering the lollipop insidents ... and suddenly MY stands behind him ... he just stares at her and she asks something ... sees the painting ... he still just stares ... she asks if he is "unni" ... she comes closer .... asks something and he remembers his pain losing GD and her ... turning twards her

Closer CloserTears in both eyeshe says something ...And END

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

melcia said: The lollipop man on Miyoung's painting is Gun! Awww, I love it! That's why he was so shocked, when he saw it. And they finally used that footage of Gun's crying in the man cave because of Gae Ddongie. My poor heart...  :((

Guest lovelyjen

beamonkr said: I don't think the writer will keep them apart for the full 4 episodes.  At least there's some movement.  It moved at a snail's pace, but it moved.  I think these episodes are needed.  In the TW version we got to see how CX and XY's lives were during the separation.  Here, we can only see that through flashbacks so that we can see the pain that happened and their growth.
Dramas like this are the reason I stopped watching ongoing dramas.  My heart just can't take it.  Watching it today I just wanted to shake them both...there's much love there. Also, in the restaurant with the family weren't the sisters arguing over who would be better for MY, Daniel or Gunnie.  The younger sister wanted Daniel while the older sister wanted LG.

Guest spideysteve

nnai said: melcia said: The lollipop man on Miyoung's painting is Gun! Awww, I love it! That's why he was so shocked, when he saw it. And they finally used that footage of Gun's crying in the man cave because of Gae Ddongie. My poor heart...  :((

nnai said: What lollipop man?
Please show screen cap.
I'm trying my best not to read the recaps and watch em. I'm so far.. very proud of myself *pats own self's shoulder*
but... but... I need to know...
what painting? 
Pleaaase.. somebody show me.. ! *slightly desperate*

@ck1Oz: Absolutely! You said it best. She loves me/She doesn't.  I want her/I shouldn't.  I should let her go/I can't stay away.   Stay by my side/Run away. 
Yes, K-dramas don't seem to know how to finish a story and it's all rushed in the last 1/2 of last episode.  I'm hoping for more from this surprising cast and crew. We've been treated to great scenes, great directing, great acting, some great writing, great comedy, great drama, and truly a work of art, not just another k-drama formula.  And to think this is a remake, yet it's so original.  How is that possible?

When MY first opened the package with the lollipop painting with Daniel, she looked rather unhappy and I was wondering why? So, it was a painting of Gun, that ending tonight is daebak, who predicted or expected that MY would discover her 'Unni' this way and Gun to discover that MY still has feelings for him? Would you draw someone that breaks your heart, that you want to forget? I applaud the writer nim, he/she certainly knows how to squeeze every teardrops from us and letting the OTP spending the last 2 eps just together, bickering, hurting each other, all this pain, longing, suffering is gonna make our OTP reunion so much sweeter, I find Ep15&16 are totally necessary, even some might find them slow but I find it realistic, I know it's bad to say this, but it feels good to see them hurting and longing for each other.....leading to more skinship and lovey dovey moments next week.

Guest aaa1188

ck1Oz said: potterky said: reading the spoilers and my internet lagged till i gave up, i must admit that the show is getting progressively slowly. who else is getting annoyed with their push/pull relationship? i would rather Gun be more like a man and pursue MY instead of hiding his true feelings (must blame HD for this :(). please let epi18 be a damned good one. T_T 

~ due to all the lagging of my laptoppy and the neverending rain that affects my internet signal, i want thank again (as last night) all recappers, screencappers and video uploaders ... although tonight we didn't have much progress ... i still hope and wish that all things in their kdrama universe would conspire to bring uri OTP together back into each others arms again ... huh, writer-nim?
~ and my hope for uri Gunnie to take back what is meant to be his forever - FIGHTING ... i hope that you will have all the willfulness and strength to get back Mi Young in the next episodes ... wahhh, i suddenly realize that there's only 4 episodes left ... "runs" gonna help LG fast for full battle mode (as per delusional wish only)

Guest snowflakesj16

chunnogirl33

said:

only1khj

said:

@lupita311:  it does seem to be dragging compared to the first half when they would clear up misunderstandings within the same episode.  I know I am more than ready to see MY smile again and LG be his crazy zany self!  Don't lose heart. They could have unimaginable things planned for the next 4 episodes.  Things unheard of for K-drama.  We can hope.  Let's hope the downward spiral ended today. 

I think maybe yes, things are moving slowly. But I like the pacing actually. I agree with @chunnogirl33

While I would love for them to get together now, I also feel that it would somehow be a disrespect (sorry, can't think of a better word) to the pain they went thru if things are resolved quickly. Remember, they have three years of bottled feelings. MY resented LG for three years, and then she sees him now and everything starts to crumble. LG have been feeling guilty and sorrowful all this time. It would take some time for the wounds to heal. But of course, I hope they don't resolve it in the last two episode. I hope we find a resolution or something near to that by next week!