[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Soah-Bin

First, thanks to everyone for the stills, gifs, ost (btw, they are really cruel starting the vid with the accident scene xD), etc, etc, etc, you rock!

Just like some of you, I don't really think MY and DP are together. I don't know, if they were in a relationship, even if she was surprised by the back hug, she wouldn't react like that. She looks really awkward.

But in the other hand... I really think SeRa and LG are together. Look how happy is her! ~X(

Does anyone have the livestreaming link? I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me through PM <3

oh, it's more to Tony Geon 

STALKER

:)

)

:)

)

Thank You all for the image still, Loving it!!!

Hwaaaaatt!! Hyuk/Geon looking great doing those Stalking and Spying Things.

If he become stalker of MY, he should learn from us, how to stalking smoothly :))

I am able to understand in those position being an admirer of Hyuk from far. I wish I can see him in person I think I feel numb and faint :))

Now, Geon position just like us, he can only admiring, spying and stalking MY from far knowing that DP really close to her now, not to forget the proposal on its way. Oh, DP we like you and please realize Geon fated to love MY/vice versa. So, let it go..

Can't wait for Episode 13, based on those stills, very much sure my eyes can not be distracted at all from screen, me wouldn't miss a sec of Goen acts in this episode , he so gorgeous and I bet he'll bring even funnier scenes :))

Guest imaprodigy

I was just thinking about something. Many of us keep commenting that Gun looks so much hotter with his new haircut. We're practically drooling over him. (IMO, I even think he looks way better than Daniel now, like there's no competition anymore. Gun is the straight-up winner in looks.) Anyway, I know that some of you had said that JH had to keep his hair long in the beginning of the drama because he was filming a sageuk film back to back with FTLY. In the beginning, remember how people were complaining about Gun's hair? I'm thinking that just because people didn't like how he looked that they tuned out from watching the show. Thinking back, if JH didn't require long hair for the movie he was filming and Gun started out with his short haircut, don't you think FTLY would have captured a larger audience from the start and would have garnered the number one spot in ratings?

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

yskj said: Two things that caught my attention in that preview
1) Geon is clearly still close to MY's mum and family,
just as i expected (well more like i wished haha)
2) The last scene in the preview - their first meeting and conversation after 3 years looks interesting

@imaprodigy
I loved his long hair... not more than the short one but ... I loved it equally ... It defined him as Gun in my heart. ... I don't think his style affected the ratings.
And the short hair wouldn't have had us squealing in episode 12 if it was short from the beginning... 

I think the preview was deliberately made to mislead the viewers. 
I am sure that SeRa is trying to get closer to Geon again but I don't see Geon falling for it . Well Geon better not fall for SeRa's tricks. He played the noble idiocy card . He essentially left MiYoung to deal with the lost of their baby alone. Out of all the people in MiYoung's life, he was the best only other person who would understand the grief that MiYoung was going through. 
If you really think about it Daniel did more for MiYoung after the lost of her baby then Geon. He told her to draw when he visited her at the hospital and encouraged her to go to an art school to get over the sadness in her life. So i am hoping MiYoung lets Geon work hard to get her back again. Go snail couple!!!

@imaprodigy, I think it's silly to quit watching dorama if you dislike the lead's hair style. To tell you the truth when I first saw the promotional poster I didn't like Jang Hyuk's hair too but the first several minutes of the dorama changed my mind completely.
Actually I would really miss his old hair style. Yes, now he really looks like *My name is Gun, Lee Dun* totally mouth watering and even manlier but his old curls made him look so charming. :x I would miss those hair flips too. =))

nnai said:
2) The last scene in the preview - their first meeting and conversation after 3 years looks interesting

Abdul said: I think the preview was deliberately made to mislead the viewers. 
I am sure that SeRa is trying to get closer to Geon again but I don't see Geon falling for it . Well Geon better not fall for SeRa's tricks. He played the noble idiocy card . He essentially left MiYoung to deal with the lost of their baby alone. Out of all the people in MiYoung's life, he was the best person who would understand the grief that MiYoung was going through. 
If you really think about it Daniel did more for MiYoung after the lost of her baby then Geon. He told her to draw when he visited her at the hospital and encouraged her to go to an art school to get over the sadness in her life. So i am hoping MiYoung lets Geon work hard to get her back again. Go snail couple!!!

Guest spideysteve

yskj said: nnai said:

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching to all that streaming tonight. Looking forward to see Park Joon Hyung cameo. Bless MBC because not restricted the highlight video for my country viewing.

오늘 저녁 10시 #최우식 의 MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' 13회가 방송됩니다 :) Tonight at 10PM(KST), the 13th ep. of #Choiwooshik's MBC 'Fated to Love You' will be on-air

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

August 13, 2014