[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest minikosan

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/06/a-week-in-the-life-of-a-fated-to-love-you-addict/
LOL! This article is talking about me.  :)

Guest truong.michelle

Sunset90 said: I don't want Daniel "taking advantage" of the situation. I want him as a strong support as a friend... 
But I guess he did say about " being more courageous about his feelings" in the last episode... So he loves her romantically? I really saw him as a protective friend who wants to test whether her hubby is treating her well or not... 

Guest Hye MiP

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/06/a-week-in-the-life-of-a-fated-to-love-you-addict/

LOL! This article is talking about me. 

:)

Wonderful xD

That soompi article was mildly amusing but it assumes, as all such soompi articles do, that all KDrama viewers are women who watch to crush on the male lead(s) 
Six photos of just JH and one of JH and JNR versus none of just JNR, and none at all of CJH or WJW, as steereotypical as most K Dramas themselves. My FTLY viewing experience has been one of anxiousness, fretting, anxiety and fear, waiting and waiting and waiting for the bad, dark stuff to happen, and getting more concerned the longer we were spoiled with happy cuteness. NOW I can relax because what I was expecting has arrived, and so I can look forward to watching the rest of the Drama. The difference between the FTLY that I'm watching, and the one that soompi writer's watching id that mine has a considerably bigger cast, and JH doesn't have 92.8% of the screentime. :)

Sunset90 said: I don't want Daniel "taking advantage" of the situation. I want him as a strong support as a friend... 
But I guess he did say about " being more courageous about his feelings" in the last episode... So he loves her romantically? I really saw him as a protective friend who wants to test whether her hubby is treating her well or not... 

keylimeshi said: Wait! Maybe this scene isn't gonna be next episode or even this week. Don't they usually film scenes in separate parts? Like this could be episode 16 or something that's further away. I'm just hoping it's not till later bc amnesia and an accident in ONE episode is kinda a lot to take in. At least let us emotionally prepare or something? waah!!
ps WE NEED MORE OST PLZ PD-NIM RELEASE MORE OR SOMETHING  

A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF FATED TO LOVE YOU ADDICT !!!!!!!!!

Fated-To-Love-You-addict-soompi-3.png

Wednesday
It's Party Time !!!!!!

awfvl.gif

Thursday
MUST.GET.HOME.NOW

awgn7.gif

Friday
Is it wednesday yet ? ( A real fataly symptom when we get a big cliffhanger for the next episode like me :D )

awfxw.gif

Saturday
IT HAS TO BE WEDNESDAY. WEDNESDAY !!!!! ( YEAH IT'S WEEKEND)

awgfm.gif

SUNDAY
this week is passing so.....slowly ( even snail can win the game of this running comptettion with wednesday)

awg65.gif

MONDAY
I've clearly lost my mind ( Yes, indeed, while i'm chanting for myself that Jang Hyuk and jang Nara have to married soon if Jang Hyuk isnt married yet but pfffft.... case seems failed)

awfs7.gif

Tuesday
Just one more. One more night ( THE DAY WHERE THE NEW STILL AND VIDEO PREVIEW ARE THE MOST THING THAT SEARCHED EVERYWHERE IN MBC SITE EVEN IN DC INSIDE)

awg8h.gif

Well, thanks @soompi . you really know about my heart to Mimi and Lee Sobang :X

I think Daniel even if he confessed his feelings to MY, he will not forced her to love him back the way he wanted her too.. but instead he will be there as a friend and confidant still ..

SR, is the one who will do everything to regain the love and trust of Gun..

But I think it will not easy for her to get what she is aiming for... because slowly Gun is starting to remember things...

Sunset90 said:I don't want Daniel "taking advantage" of the situation. I want him as a strong support as a friend... 

Guest chunnogirl33

@stuartjmz‌ The article is supposed to be funny and the gifs reflect the sentiments expressed in the text. Geon has many expressions that work well in an article like that. I don't think they are assuming the audience only watches for Geon, The article is not comparing actors or characters. There are plenty of articles dedicated to JN, CJH and WJW out there. In fact, if you go to Viki you will find most people fangirling over CJH instead of JH. Please allow the guy to get some recognition. He is doing a good job and we all know how hard it is for mature actors to get recognition in this industry that is obsessed with youth.

Sunset90 said:
Yes thanks for pointing it out. Daniel did frown when she wanted to make that cup. I'm sure Daniel has realized that LG is also protective of KMY. It's not like only MY loves LG and LG doesn't reciprocate at all. 
When I saw Daniel genuinely talking about MY being his sister .. and he was her neighbor hood oppa... I thought he feels disappointed that LG doesn't appreciate MY as much he should. MY was silently suffering is Dan's angle. But I don't think he is focused on breaking the marriage intentionally. He just wants MY to be happy. 
I don't want Daniel to go overboard asserting that she should leave him and he did nothing for you. Besides I don't think MY would accept that either. If it isn't LG for her, no one would do...