[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

anagard said: If I want to survive until Wednesday, amnesia for me look like this:

Ok,
Gun does not remember everything after Macau. But he was already deeply loves MY. Not even aware of the extent. Everything he feel, the desire to protect her, jealousy,  pride of
her, anger because she always put everything before herselves, desire to make her laugh, to be better and the only man in her eyes ... That's love .. I now expect to see how the love despite amnesia finds its way  :)

stuartjmz said: That Chinese-sourced spoiler sounds eminently feasible to me. Tragic, but understandable given the HUGE part that incident played in the original. So many people commenting in this thread have said that if it were to happen without being anybody's direct fault, it would be easier to tolerate, and this scenario fits that bill. There have been far too many scenes already that screamed "it's coming folks!" and the number of those has stepped up in the last couple of episodes, so I'm prepared to accept that the spoiler is quite likely to be at least nearly on the bullseye.

Apoligize for coming to the party late but are we sure that we are looking at amnesia as the plot line here?  Yes it looks like amnesia since Gun is waking up and SeRa will be there but there is an alternative.   It is possible that he will be trapped by SeRa, his grandmother and the elders just as MJ will be trapped by Daniel and her mom.   Neither LG or MJ are ever able to express their true feelings and neither one is able to get away from those forcing them to do something that hurts them.

In this option, we have the possibility of MJ and LG secretly dating.  I guess we have a few hours to find out if the fears of amnesia are right or not

stuartjmz said: That Chinese-sourced spoiler sounds eminently feasible to me. Tragic, but understandable given the HUGE part that incident played in the original. So many people commenting in this thread have said that if it were to happen without being anybody's direct fault, it would be easier to tolerate, and this scenario fits that bill. There have been far too many scenes already that screamed "it's coming folks!" and the number of those has stepped up in the last couple of episodes, so I'm prepared to accept that the spoiler is quite likely to be at least nearly on the bullseye.

News of that Chinese sourced spoiler has prompted me to put out another call for votes in our little poll - the first two questions look like being answered THIS WEEK, so if you haven't voted yet, get in and have your say! :)
FATED TO BE THE SAME?

ebito said: stuartjmz said: That Chinese-sourced spoiler sounds eminently feasible to me. Tragic, but understandable given the HUGE part that incident played in the original. So many people commenting in this thread have said that if it were to happen without being anybody's direct fault, it would be easier to tolerate, and this scenario fits that bill. There have been far too many scenes already that screamed "it's coming folks!" and the number of those has stepped up in the last couple of episodes, so I'm prepared to accept that the spoiler is quite likely to be at least nearly on the bullseye.

AlanR said: Apoligize for coming to the party late but are we sure that we are looking at amnesia as the plot line here?  Yes it looks like amnesia since Gun is waking up and SeRa will be there but there is an alternative.   It is possible that he will be trapped by SeRa, his grandmother and the elders just as MJ will be trapped by Daniel and her mom.   Neither LG or MJ are ever able to express their true feelings and neither one is able to get away from those forcing them to do something that hurts them.

In this option, we have the possibility of MJ and LG secretly dating.  I guess we have a few hours to find out if the fears of amnesia are right or not

Guest chunnogirl33

@juju84‌ The chinese spoiler could just be speculation. These couple doesn not need a lesson. An event like this in real life could actually traumatize a couple so much that they could not look at each other so much that they couldn't to look at each other's face without remembering the tragedy. I hope they don't go there.

I'm gonna expect the worst. So that I won't be disappointed...  
I'm going to expect the worst possible, never ending melo with all kinds of sadness... like I would be ready to go to depression for the drama called FTLY... 
Sure it has to be a bit lighter than that right? 
It is part of the original... a key part... so it might be adopted...  
I know how devastated a couple would be. I know someone who went through it. It is one of the worst things that can happen. 
I really didn't want it to happen in this drama but if they do it... I'm sure LG and MY are gonna rip our hearts open.  :((
I hope I would be able to applaud their acting and efforts amidst all the sadness.... 

=((

Guest britchiche

juju84 said: stuartjmz said: That Chinese-sourced spoiler sounds eminently feasible to me. Tragic, but understandable given the HUGE part that incident played in the original. So many people commenting in this thread have said that if it were to happen without being anybody's direct fault, it would be easier to tolerate, and this scenario fits that bill. There have been far too many scenes already that screamed "it's coming folks!" and the number of those has stepped up in the last couple of episodes, so I'm prepared to accept that the spoiler is quite likely to be at least nearly on the bullseye.

stuartjmz said:Given how successful and busy she's been, I seriously doubt this. 
Many fans  of Bright Girl may have been waiting 12 years for this kiss, but I suspect that with 14 Dramas, 2 movies and 6 or 7 albums in two different countries, plus an associate professorship in Beijing  and the rare privilege of singing at the Opening Ceremony of an Olympic Games, I'd consider it unlikely Ms Jang has been "waiting 12 years for this kiss" Their professionalism as shown in the BTS makes it much more likely it's just another job for the both of them, albeit one with the nice bonus of working again with a friend. 

anopinion said:

stuartjmz

said:Given how successful and busy she's been, I

seriously

doubt this. 

Many fans

of

Bright Girl

may have been waiting 12 years for this kiss, but I suspect that with 14 Dramas, 2 movies and 6 or 7 albums in two different countries, plus an associate professorship in Beijing  and the rare privilege of singing at the Opening Ceremony of an Olympic Games, I'd consider it unlikely Ms Jang has been "waiting 12 years for this kiss" Their professionalism as shown in the BTS makes it much more likely it's just another job for the both of them, albeit one with the nice bonus of working again with a friend.