[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I've noticed that we're half way through the series and Se Ra really hasn't made much of an impact in the series.  I don't know we'll see more of her in the last 5 weeks.  I just think this is the series that I've watched where the 2nd male lead doesn't fall in love with the lead female.  It's kinda refreshing to see that friendship where the girl isn't torn and the other guy is not pining for the girl.

Guest megaratnas

dear chingu(s)-yaa~~ pls kindly pm me the link of live streaming... could u puhleaseee~~ thx a bunchhh :*

honeywell said: I've noticed that we're half way through the series and Se Ra really hasn't made much of an impact in the series.  I don't know we'll see more of her in the last 5 weeks.  I just think this is the series that I've watched where the 2nd male lead doesn't fall in love with the lead female.  It's kinda refreshing to see that friendship where the girl isn't torn and the other guy is not pining for the girl.

Just a little curious about the contract?!

When MY heard bro in law in fact received donation from gun for the restaurant, it made MK frantically cried. (Wow, she's really good for making me cried in that scene) because it means she had broken her contract. She then secretly opened goen cubby again to looked up the contract. She got a phone from the lawyer before the auction telling her not to worry about it and he will tell her directly. Hmmm, hope it reveals in tonight episode what has changed in the contract? Or perhaps even Gun drops the case by sealed the deal off with that kiss!! But must be something big happen from sera too! So hard trying to keep calm :(

Where are my sweethearts who give me live updates ?  :x ... I hope you guys are here... coz my internet never lets livestream links to work... I don't bother searching anymore... 
Will the showering the hair scene be there today  :\">  8->

Sunset90 said: honeywell said: I've noticed that we're half way through the series and Se Ra really hasn't made much of an impact in the series.  I don't know we'll see more of her in the last 5 weeks.  I just think this is the series that I've watched where the 2nd male lead doesn't fall in love with the lead female.  It's kinda refreshing to see that friendship where the girl isn't torn and the other guy is not pining for the girl.

dash9 said: Just a little curious about the contract?! When MY heard bro in law in fact received donation from gun for the restaurant, it made MK frantically cried. (Wow, she's really good for making me cried in that scene) because it means she had broken her contract. She then secretly opened goen cubby again to looked up the contract. She got a phone from the lawyer before the auction telling her not to worry about it and he will tell her directly. Hmmm, hope it reveals in tonight episode what has changed in the contract? Or perhaps even Gun drops the case by sealed the deal off with that kiss!! But must be something big happen from sera too! So hard trying to keep calm :(

itzibitzispider said: Sunset90 said: honeywell said: I've noticed that we're half way through the series and Se Ra really hasn't made much of an impact in the series.  I don't know we'll see more of her in the last 5 weeks.  I just think this is the series that I've watched where the 2nd male lead doesn't fall in love with the lead female.  It's kinda refreshing to see that friendship where the girl isn't torn and the other guy is not pining for the girl.

itzibitzispider said: Sunset90 said: honeywell said: I've noticed that we're half way through the series and Se Ra really hasn't made much of an impact in the series.  I don't know we'll see more of her in the last 5 weeks.  I just think this is the series that I've watched where the 2nd male lead doesn't fall in love with the lead female.  It's kinda refreshing to see that friendship where the girl isn't torn and the other guy is not pining for the girl.

MY is with Geon and telling him she is scared and that she likes him. He kisses her passionately! 
Geon looks at her and says something and kisses her again!! Wow!! 
They are still going at it guys!! 
They are sitting on the steps now and Geon says something about the baby. MY thanks him and he laughs.