[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

I would think it's from 2 different scenes. The Geon and Mi Young thing could be just right after the kiss and just overall story.
The Daniel-Mi Young thing might be just Daniel testing Geon again...or it could also be something that happened after another Sera encounter...Akin to Daniel helping Mi Young get a  small 'revenge' perhaps? 
and mayyybe after the auction thing Geon will have that imagination of Daniel and Mi Young doing the latin dance?..ahh who knows...I'm just speculating here :))

Lj

said: @MarjorieA OMG! Daniel oppa is sooooo attractive! I hope that he will still see MY as a sister, I can't find them as man and woman. Only for Gunnie. Oppa you can me mine!!!! Please!!!!! Hahaha! I'm loosing my sanity just looking at those hot photos!

fiovial said: Ok guys worry not....I'm here to clear up any Uncle Google's 'drunken' slur.. :))
Geon and Mi Young take one step closer to one another!A happy feeling of them turning into a family.
Meanwhile Daniel and Mi Young showed up at an auction event linking arms...

Guest fiovial

An interesting article about the popularity of Fated To Love You among the desirable '20-49 yrs old' viewers.http://joongang.joins.com/article/aid/2014/07/30/14970498.html?cloc=olink|article|default
htm_201407300524a010a011.jpg

Article is basically saying how even though FTLY is garnering about 10% TV ratings this drama is actually very popular. The article talked about how the advertisements are all sold out and how it is one of the top 5 most searched dramas on Naver. An interesting point the article brought up is how popular this drama is among the desirable '20-49' age group. This drama is actually watched by 41% of the 20-49 demographic!In comparison last year's You Who Came From The Star had 25% TV ratings and pulled in 60% of the 2049 viewers. Master's Sun and I Hear Your voice pulled in 61% and 51% of the 2049 viewership.There seems to be a direct corelation between the interest of the 2049 demographic and advertising revenue. 
The article list the ratings% of the 2049 demographic as well as the cost of putting an ad during FTLY's time . 1st drama in the tables is You Who Came from the Star, FTLY is the 2nd drama.From the 1st table FTLY has a 8.7% national tv rating (I'm guessing this is data from 2 weeks ago :) ), the percentage of 2049 national TV viewer is 3.5% but FTLY pulled 41% of all the 2049 viewers.The second table list the cost. For FTLY a 15 second ad costs 13,485,000 won (approx 13,133 USD). Total advertisement time available per episode is 7 minutes. Advertising revenue ₩ 377,580,000 (approx $368,000). Total revenue for 20 episode ₩ 7,551,600,000 (USD $7,355,000 ---- that's 7.3 million USD folks!). 
htm_201407300529a010a011.jpg
:)

@fiovial thanks for the preview translation and article even i'm being like this woa onion headwoa onion headwoa onion head to understand the number.so, i just summarize by myself:FTLY is really popular good job onion headgood job onion headgood job onion headevery ahjumma want Jang Hyuk as their fantasy dream man whip onion headwhip onion headwhip onion headevery girl wanna married to someone like Geon admire2 onion headadmire2 onion headadmire2 onion headevery ahjusshi and man now like Jang Nara as their ideal. admire onion headadmire onion headadmire onion head

Sorry gut's but this has been nagging at me for a while I foresee Sera having her friend to pester My to make herself always looking so pitiful in Lg eyes only to cause problems in they relationship.. I think the friend is going to get so bad she will start taking matters in her on hands that will cause something tragic to happen..It may turn out to be the evil step brother and his mom gang up with Sera to harm My..    

Guest fiovial

@valsava It will be unwise for Sera to have her friend pester Mi Young because it would just make Geon come to Mi Young's rescue again and again. Geon has shown how he can't tolerate MY being put down. I hope they keep the half brother and his mom to just silly schemes...I don't want to hate anybody in the drama hehehe.
Okay I know we've all seen this picture before...how sweetly Hyuk touched Nara's hair and all but I didn't notice until someone pointed out...look at Nara's hand!hoBo8Gi.jpg
Aigoooooooooooooo these two are killing me with the lovey-dovey stuff!! They look like a real couple there...sheeshhh...
Okay all let's do the chant again " MARRIED...2 KIDS. Married...2 kids....married 2 kids!"  ;)

valsava said: Sorry gut's but this has been nagging at me for a while I foresee Sera having her friend to pester My to make herself always looking so pitiful in Lg eyes only to cause problems in they relationship.. I think the friend is going to get so bad she will start taking matters in her on hands that will cause something tragic to happen..It may turn out to be the evil step brother and his mom gang up with Sera to harm My..    

Guest chunnogirl33

@fiovial‌ My imagination can go wild so I'm going to throw some cold water on myself with the following question:

Is that picture from BTS or was it taken to be used on the gossip news articles that Tak showed Geon?

@valsava said: Sorry gut's but this has been nagging at me for a while I foresee Sera having her friend to pester My to make herself always looking so pitiful in Lg eyes only to cause problems in they relationship.. I think the friend is going to get so bad she will start taking matters in her on hands that will cause something tragic to happen..It may turn out to be the evil step brother and his mom gang up with Sera to harm My..