[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Maricel Veluz

jhusili said: @Ayame 
Just want to say you've done such a fabulous job with the awards. This has been so much fun all the way through. Everything looks great from the nominees list to the award announcement. And all your hard work is evident. Thanks for doing this for all of us. It's making a whole lot of us Fated fans immensely happy. <3

Kiaaa the teaser make me want to scream!!! it's hard to sleep now lol

it's really cute When Soohyuk carried Caehee on his back&kissed her cheeck i see crazy Geonie with her lovely Miyoungie =)) :P

can't wait to see the drama..Jang Hyuk si&Jang Nara sii great chemistry always makes me want to see them again&again >:D<

Guest rxthien

Cara said: wow seems fans on FTLY DC followthis soompi FTLY awards too :D

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38255&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38256&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38268&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38267&page=1

Wow, so many of you said thank you, I can’t reply to every single one of you, but thank you~ To be honest, at the beginning of the live award ceremony last night, I was still halfway through finishing the Photoshop images for the results. So basically I was multitasking between posting the 1st half of the results in this thread, while finishing the 2nd half of the results in Photoshop. I didn’t want to change the live ceremony time, since I announced it everywhere lol.

Well anyway, here are my replies to some of the more specific things you all said:

@only1khj @lovelyjen Yeah, the results for the Favorite Quote took me by surprise, too.

@SandiRa Giving me the hearts of appreciation is enough. ^^v

@Cara Wow, I didn't expect those at FTLY DC to look at this too. XD Now I’m curious as to what their opinion of it is.

@TinaA Thank you~ I will try to relax a little today. I actually managed to get my mom to start watching FTLY, and she asked me to watch it with her tonight, so I guess that’s what I’ll be doing. xD

——

And, whoa. Whoa. The teaser/trailer for Old Goodbye is beautiful. I can’t wait to see it. It looks really, really good.

Guest lovelyjen

songielove said: . It's ok @lovelyjen. Our favorite quote didn't win, but you can see what it was up against and you shouldn't feel sad over it. By following the results of the awards, you can also see that the majority of fans tend to like the more positive and optimistic moments in FTLY. That shouldn't be a surprise given the nature of the story. There were many many beautiful and meaningful quotes that came out of the drama and each one resonate differently to each of us. Ep12 farewell stays a winner in my heart. One of my favorite monologues of all time. :)

lovelyjen said: songielove said: . It's ok @lovelyjen. Our favorite quote didn't win, but you can see what it was up against and you shouldn't feel sad over it. By following the results of the awards, you can also see that the majority of fans tend to like the more positive and optimistic moments in FTLY. That shouldn't be a surprise given the nature of the story. There were many many beautiful and meaningful quotes that came out of the drama and each one resonate differently to each of us. Ep12 farewell stays a winner in my heart. One of my favorite monologues of all time. :)

OMG..OMG..the teaser is soooo i dk what to say i think i'm gonna dying in happiness right now..cuteness overload..indeed
:x :x..i love,,,love the teaser..our snail couple is so damn cuteeeeeee..lots os skinships...hot bed scene bring it on..i want to see almost real one ehmm looks like the thorn movie i guess..lol..arghhhhhhh..and i love the background music..it' so romantic already..really cant wait
:x :x

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! @Ayame , thank yous aren't enough for your dedication in presenting to us the results of the FTLY Awards yesterday. ^:)^ \:D/ =D> :-bd ; I admire your professionalism and ability in multitasking :-bd and to think you're still a student! Kudos! =D>

@songielove‌ , thanks for the encouragement :x ;) don't worry about me.. Nanun kwaenchanta nikka yo.. :-bd I was just joking around with our newbie here ( @jhusili‌ , she has GD as her avie , and you know what mine is, right.. haha! ) ;)

Guest curioserand

jhusili said: Kdrama-lover said: For the Most Romantic Moment Category.. So many worthy scenes.. Each has a special place in my heart., though the winning scene is the popular choice, the fireworks scene is worth a special mention. :x 8-> :-bd (And the honeymoon, too.. :D ;;) )

Guest curioserand

Kdrama-lover said:

C'mon!

:(

I am an object. I am an object. I am not an object. I am not an object...

Gunnie: Let the hands do all the talking.

Nothing beats the ep 10 bed scene for Mr Pervy Hottie. In my opinion at least.

The ramyun scene, I find that even Miyoung is a little pervy herself.

Good day @everyone! After the our successful Awarding Ceremony! Much thanks and appreciation goes to @Ayame for the hard work and time! Up next! is our Jjangs small tube reunion Old Goodbye! Teaser just came out....which made me excited and giddy again! ☺

Reposting the teaser video...enjoy!☺

"오래된 안녕" 예고 MBC “Old Goodbye” Teaser: http://youtu.be/ihlIVo4T5Zo

cr uploader

Guest rxthien

curioserand

said:

jhusili

said:

Kdrama-lover

said: For the Most Romantic Moment Category.. So many worthy scenes.. Each has a special place in my heart., though the winning scene is the popular choice, the fireworks scene is worth a special mention. :x 8-> :-bd (And the honeymoon, too..

:D

;

;)

)