[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

I think I voted for Hamo Hamo but am happier this got the award. 

The only thing better than an Oppa Kiss is Oppa calling it the K-I-Dopple-S.  :-*

@jhusili‌ , could not agree with you more! Look at those lips as he spell out those letters! =P~ :bz ;)

Thank YOU @Ayame!!!Awesome work!! Chalesoyo :DThe pool, the results pics and all was really great!! Remembering this drama brings smiles, laughes and sweet memories back!!And the ending was cute and happy!! What is not always the case!!
Thank you!! :D
Thank-You.jpg

@ayame:  That was so fun!  Thanks a million! The number one shocking winner for me was Favorite Quote.  I was expecting KMY's speech as she's leaving Korea or KMY's' confession to LG at the auction.  Her promise to love LG fatefully being the winner was a shocker.  It's a fabulous line.  
As for "Gun Fu", I can't take credit for that.  It was one of the Viki comments on that episode during first watch and I thought it was so hilarious and I've actually remembered it.
Thank you again @ayame for doing such a special thing for all of us! If you aren't a Legend or Immortal yet, I nominate you immediately.  You have my vote!
^:)^ :-bd =D> :x :)>- :D \:D/

Guest Kdrama-lover

The movie "The Classic" Parody running in the raon and the "Lady and the Tramp" Parody ramyun kiss are so :-bd No wonder they're the most favorite ones! :x :)

Thanks a million @Ayame , for giving us a memorable FTLY Awards here at Soompi. ^:)^ :-bd :x =D> \:D/ B-) SARANGHAE YO! Jinjja Daebak!

Guest SandiRa

Thank You @Ayame for the time, effort you spend and for the fun we had here for the last few hours. ^:)^ Hope you feel satisfied with the outcome, we can't do anything, but give heart stamps and words of appreciation. :-bd \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

wow seems fans on FTLY DC followthis soompi FTLY awards too :D

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38255&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38256&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38268&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=38267&page=1

Guest Lindahz

@Ayame DAEBAK! That was an awesome awards ceremony! *standing ovation* =D>Thank you so much for making it! It was a joy to find out what everyone's opinion was for all the categories! 

Guest lovelyjen

Overall, it was fantastic, except for the favorite quote part. I don't understand how my favorite quote only had 7%. I guess people's likes are different than mine. I don't know, to me it was one of the most meaningful things said in a Kdrama, that I have personally heard.

I mean @Ayame, you are amazing for doing this whole thing, especially since you have school work. that's alot of dedication. Really Good job.

Guest TinaA1430294419

@Ayame you should get an award for all the work you did! Hope you have a great day, do something special for yourself, you deserve it!

Guest curioserand

Kdrama-lover said: Haha! Lemme pour some of this champagne I'm sipping right on her face! :)) =)) ;) She won? I thought Lawyer Min would.. But she could mention him in her acceptance speech, HUEHAHA HAHA HA! :D:)) =)) >:);) :x

Guest spideysteve

Oh, I know there's a Old Goodbye thread. Just want to share some caps from the trailer. And I will move to the other thread. :))
And I think in the trailer Chae Hee proposed to Soo Hyuk. She said 'let's get married' or something like that. :P

WbsqUCg.png
9BhbvFP.png
DumVa30.pngjz5VQIX.png

Old Goodbye trailer out! 
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=79909&page=1
From the looks of it, this time Nara is the more 'crazy' one. Could it be that Gunnie and Miyoung's souls were switched for this show? Hahaha!Jokes aside, lots of tears I foresee. And the Jjangs are too damn cute. The scenes in the trailer are what I would imagine Gunnie and Miyoung doing in their free time. 

Thank you for your hard work and dedication, @ayame. That was so much fun! I think if we had more time in between each result, our discussions could go on endlessly, which isn't necessarily a bad thing haha. For some categories, there's a lot to process. But you did greateu, greateu, greateu! We each owe you a lollipop.

It's ok @lovelyjen. Our favorite quote didn't win, but you can see what it was up against and you shouldn't feel sad over it. By following the results of the awards, you can also see that the majority of fans tend to like the more positive and optimistic moments in FTLY. That shouldn't be a surprise given the nature of the story. There were many many beautiful and meaningful quotes that came out of the drama and each one resonate differently to each of us. Ep12 farewell stays a winner in my heart. One of my favorite monologues of all time. :)

@Kdrama-lover‌ Lollipop and lollipop painting was probably the hardest for me to choose from. Both are integral and full of depth. The countless times I've (we've) delved into their meanings.. The last moments of them hit me so hard, even more so than Miyoung discovering Gun's confession in his man cave. But I chose the lollipop at last because the lollipop man is essentially derived from the lollipop. Two for one, yeah?