[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

chantilly said: Is it just me or JNR always much more tired than JH??? but they do look cute together thou even thou JNR still looks so young compares to more matured looking JH. 
Do fans send food trucks to all their series or just b/c they love them in FTLY? I mean, if you do that to every on screen couple you love, how many trucks of food do you send to your idols? haha..LOL...

Guest OreoVampire

Anyone miss Secretary Tak?
He's in the yellow pot HAHA lol. JNR seems to focus on the slide she likes it.

D12.jpg?async&rand=0.8300565857657068

Please help KMY gets her glasses back. She has problem with her eyesight now. palli pali ah.

KMY__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.007926468376654

aww DC fans are daebak and so sweet. love them.

thanks @Kyorean and @Mustarini BellaV for the pics! love all the jjangs pics together. The feeels whenever seeing them together :bz wonder what they were watching in that handphone..a video from fans??

chantilly said: Is it just me or JNR always much more tired than JH??? but they do look cute together thou even thou JNR still looks so young compares to more matured looking JH. 
Do fans send food trucks to all their series or just b/c they love them in FTLY? I mean, if you do that to every on screen couple you love, how many trucks of food do you send to your idols? haha..LOL...

Btw, the video JH and JNR was watching together on a phone (it was a fan's phone squeeeeee held by JH himself squeeeeeeeeeee I would keep that phone forever...) was a fan music video made by a  FTLY DC gallery fan named 'black plastic bag' using a song titled "Love is Delicious." Our snail couple smiled a lot watching it :) Here's the video 

• LOL 1

gumi said: Btw, the video JH and JNR was watching together on a phone (it was a fan's phone squeeeeee held by JH himself squeeeeeeeeeee I would keep that phone forever...) was a fan music video made by a  FTLY DC gallery fan named 'black plastic bag' using a song titled "Love is Delicious." Our snail couple smiled a lot watching it :) Here's the video 

Oh and dunno if this has been shared or not...Fans who went to support event found out, in 'Old Goodbye (or Hello whatever it is)', Jang Hyuk's character name will be Choi Soo Hyuk. Jang Na Ra's character name will be Han Chae Hee.And JNR will be calling JH oppa, JH will be calling JNR Chae Hee yah, in the drama. 

Oh and dunno if this has been shared or not...

Fans who went to support event found out, in 'Old Goodbye (or Hello whatever it is)', Jang Hyuk's character name will be Choi Soo Hyuk. Jang Na Ra's character name will be Han Chae Hee.
And JNR will be calling JH oppa, JH will be calling JNR Chae Hee yah, in the drama. 

Aww sweet! I think this is the first time JNR's character is calling JH's character 'oppa' LOL :) I remember at SSOBG, Yang Soon refuses to call Ki Tae oppa and insists on calling him 'ahjussi' then at FTLY, she just calls him Gunnie-sshi.

Guest rxthien

Thank you @gumi for sharing that video. I was smiling from ear to ear even after the third,...fourth,...time watching it!
Ok, who's counting anyway. The snail couple was so darn cute and pervy!
I love how it included the side characters that I wanted to see, Secretary Tak, Yong Dragon, Haelmonie...
It's such an upbeat and feel-good video!...Bravo to Black Plastic Bag!

Thank you also for the award translation!. You are Jang! =D> :Y

@gumi thank you for the tidbits! Seeing this in the early morning just makes me smile like a silly fool to myself. Hehe.

I can't imagine when nara is trying to aegyo hyuk in the show, and she calls him oppa in the most imaginative ways ever. ^^

Some more tid bits from support events.
When fans played video for them and JH and JNR were standing there watching them, a scene from SSBG (2002) appeared...young JNR as Cha Yang Soon. And at that moment JNR screamed "uh....uh....What's this? no...this is not right.....what should I do?" and she jumped and hid behind JH. But then a scene from Daemang (2002) appeared with young JH as JaeYoung, and JH muttered "What's this..." and JNR said "hehe..it's not only me~" omg it's so adorable that they get embarrassed at past videos......
JH and JNR stood and watched the entire videos for 12 minutes....coffee truck owner testified that it never happens, usually they just play the video and actors take a look at it and leave. After those prepared video screening, fans wanted to show that MV "Love is Delicious" (provided above) so showed them on one of the fans' phone, and as the pictures show (in previous pages, I think), they were smiling oh so adorably while watching it. 
After that fans delivered gifts to them and gave them a cake, and one of the fans were taking pictures but she was taking it in ...what's that called....the camera mode where it takes several shots automatically? So there was suddenly sound of bullets, and both JH and JNR bursted into laughter, JNR jokingly screaming "Are you trying to kill me?" And unfortunately they laughed after pictures were taken so there's no picture of them laughing, but fans say they were laughing really hard and were sublimely beautiful.

Oh and this coffee truck, it's their 3rd? 4th? time supporting FTLY team filming site lol. and looks like these coffee truck owners themselves have turned into JH JNR fans....they prepared a cake (it was a super expensive cake, too...)for JH & JNR for free, fans didn't even ask for it. They said JH and JNR are so nice and well mannered, no matter how tired they are they always bow and say gratitude to the coffee truck every time they pass by, even when they are exhausted and can't even walk properly. They've been to many different support events, and not all actors are like that. Coffee truck didn't even count and receive money for the last batch of coffees comsumed..!
Oh and for JH gallery event too, fans ordered 50 normal sandwiches and 10 special sandwiches, but the owner didn't receive payment for 10 special sandwiches cuz he enjoyed being there so much, was impressed at our actors, how nice and grateful they are.

• Like 1

Here are some of the videos that were on screening for JH and JNR to watch
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=35869
that's compilation of photoshopped pictures of JH and JNR together, and clips from JH and JNR's past work
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=35848
that's compilation of pics from photoshop competition that was held in FTLY gallery lol

• Like 1

@Gumi, thank you for sharing fanvid & translation.

LOL to fanvid,lots of cute scenes.

Daebak!!

Yes, true JNR never calls JH Oppa in her character, I really want to hear her soft voice calling JH Oppa and replied by JH with his sweet deep voice.

Please...please JH & JNR not just smiling looking at this fanvid,I hope both of you will always support and have more collaboration project in the future, whether one drama, a movie, CF, or another drama series.

Am I greedy, if I want them to be forever on screen marriage/lover couple? :D

However, i'm really grateful for this one drama Old Goodbye, both of them agree to take this project and support PD. Thank you Uri Snail Couple.

tumblr_ndowl7P9Pg1qcdhomo3_1280.jpg

so, that's their facial expressions, while they were watching fan video music " love is delicious"
:x..arghh i love their smiles..so adorable..so much feels here in my heart..i love that video music, there are so much scenes that i love in the video..it's amazing.
i'm so happy, i cant describe it in words. Now i realized i'm watching the same video as they did. i am smiling, gigling like crazy while watching that video. before i always wondered what JH and JNR 's felt if they watched all their lovey dovey scenes in FTLY, now i know , judging from their facial expression, they love it...duhhhhhh.. i love JH's smiles..that dimple..****faints*****
so many fans loves our snail couple now i know it for sure, and i'm so glad JH and JNR can really feel how much fans love them...and their amazing characters in FTLY as Lee Geon and Kim Mi young has special place in our hearts
:x